Daily reminder if you care about lap times you should consider killing you're self

daily reminder if you care about lap times you should consider killing you're self

>all pro racing drivers should consider killing themselves

Good thread OP

>I care about laptimes because I am a pro racing driver and not a carless NEET on Veeky Forums

kill you're self

>implying one does not care about performance when buying a sportscar
Dude is alright to look at some data sheets and couple of lap times to get an idea about how fast the car is.
Is not alright to shitpost the same images with the same laptimes in threads that are not about any of the car that you shitpost about.

I assume you posted that on fasteslaps.com and took a screen capture before it got deleted? Very clever and creative. A bit too edgy for my taste though overall.

T. Assmad chebby fan

Randy Pobst BTFO by some reneck in kart made out of a lawn mower

You will only get this salty when your car is slow like any chevy or a miata

90% of Veeky Forumstist are pizza delivery boys. Time is money in this profession.

>projecting
bus rider confirmed

>daily reminder if you care about par you should consider killing you're self

at least track days, and beating your best lap time are good fun

>>>mmmmmmuuuhhhhh bus rider
>>>mmmmmmuuuhhhhh pizza delivrer

Either post a video of you driving a nice car or shut the hell up. This is a slow board and you keep on shitposting fucking stop already.

>i am too poor to afford a real performance car so i have to make myself feel better by justifying go karts only because they are quick

kill
you
are
self

>beating your best lap time
by .1 of a second
several years pass
still not any faster
eventually kill old time by a 5 seconds
the cycle repeats
decide to look at other peoples lap times
they were doing better than I was years ago
and are even better now

shits disheartening
all I got is a fluke while everyone else has a science

This is bullshit. I have worked at dominos and papa johns AND many shithole chinese food joints under the table doing deliveries. None of the drivers there fuck with Veeky Forums. The closest you'll get is a casual reddit user. Most delivery drivers are foreigners and don't really even care about cars beyond basic reliability and mpg. Most won't know what a MR2 or 240sx is. Delivery drivers are usually chill and cool though but they are usually clueless when it comes to internet stuff unless it is like at a base console gamer/facebook user level.

Generally lap times are so close that it doesn't really matter in the context of real world driving. Most ppl only care about 0-60.

Anyway op is a faggot even thougg I agree that performance doesn't matter for 99% of the population

>tfw delivery bois keep getting mugged and killed for change/food
>a few even got mugged at the address they were called to
I'd hope its a more rare event than it seems

I do deliveries in Baltimore city. I dont wear a car topper or uniform and carry a gun even though all of this is against corporate regulations. I call them as I pull up and they know to be ready when I get there or I wont wait and they can come to the store for a free pickup.

Usually the people getting robbed don't have good situational awareness and grew up in the suburbs. Its like WWII pilots - those keeping their head on a swivel tend to survive the longest but there is always a chance that something bad will happen regardless of how skilled they are. On the flip side youll get a lot of boiracer honda accords trying to beat every car at every stoplight and somehow survivng if only through pure luck.

I use this job to fund my other car - an engine swapped 240sx. For work I drive an economic shitbox. Most drivers are in used entry level cars and only care about mpg - we're talkin $2k craigslist camrys here.

Alright OP im gonna kill meself xD

Sure hit a sore nail with this thread OP, carry on.

Way to make them feel unsufficient when drones will take their jobs within 10 years.

learn how to read you fucking retard

Stop buying cartoon forza videogames and you might be able to afford something better than a bus pass faggot

what the fuck are you on about honestly

Why isn't /db/t concerned with lap times?

You could ride a ninja 250, a GS500, a honda VFR, a ZX14, a GSCR, or a hayabusa, and it would all be the same to them as long as it's not a low-slung, feet-forwards cruiser or a scooter. They COULD constantly point to WSBK numbers in a penis contest, among other things, but they don't.

That's like the rest of Veeky Forums saying "good on you" as long as you drive something that can turn

It's unreal

>all miatas, corollas, civics, BRZs, corvettes, and GT-R's welcome and awesome
>BUT NO PICKUPS

>go cart
>not sportbike

Go kart gets rekt on the nurburgerking

>90% of Veeky Forums posters are delivery boys
>that's bullshit, I'm a delivery boy!
>in fact I've made a career around it and held delivery jobs at many different places
Well, there's no mystery why you're on that path

LMAO, btfo will gm ever recover

lol ill trust an experiences delivery driver if they say most delivery drivers dont know shit about cars or the internet.

your post makes you sound like you make a dollar or two above minimum wage and think you're goin places posting with the rest of us benchracers on an anonymous internet board

>guys says most Veeky Forums posters are delivery drivers
>NO, NOT ALL DELIVERY DRIVERS ARE Veeky Forums POSTERS I KNOW BECAUSE I AM ONE!!!
Like I said, it's no mystery why you do what you do. See if you think REALLY hard if you can figure out the difference between the statement made by that poster and the one you are trying to "disprove."

Lol every single person I know that delivered pizzas basically grew up on Veeky Forums

i work as a bartender fyi but every delivery driver ive seen is a foreigner that speaks russian or indian lol

i think it is safe to assume that the vast majority of Veeky Forums posters are unemployed and unlicensed or driving the car their parents gave them with no real world experience buying or driving enough to warrant more than a handful of oil changes

Not in Assetto Corsa haha

And you are too?

lol if ppl seriously ever think more than 2 posters per thread even have a car irl

is america really that unsafe ? that's insane dude
we just have the policy or not having more than 20 buck of changes on us and almost no one get robbed here
plus fight for change money is stupid just give it to them and go on your way safe
i deliver with a scooter thought so they won't steal it because it's just crap

i think it depends.

baltimore city is just a flat out terrible city.

i bet a big reason why you see so many stoner stereotypes with delovery boys is because in smaller towns they don't have to do shit and just collect hourly if its slow.

i heard pizza delivery averages 15-20$ an hour which seems like the easiest way to get above min wage with the least amount of responsibility assuming they dont get into an accident and go to jiffy lube to get their cars maintained.

>be in Canada
>almost everyone pays for pizza by card
All I hear the robbing shit from is from the neighbors below. No reports of pizza robbery here and even if you bother robbing the pizza guy here you'll end up with 20 bucks cash from his tips and a couple toonies, ain't even worth it and our dollar is like the equivalent to the ozfag dollar so you'll pretty much be able to by three meals from Mc Dicks

*Buy

lol do the drivers there daily in r33 skylines?

Well in a shitty R32 GT-S, I guess lol. R33's are kinda getting popular but I literally see an Evo V everyday

thats actually cool considering the shit i see mexicans doing here for under min wage

Good thing they'll freeze here, kek. Have another treat.

rofl when only 3 drivers showed up in this thread that has nearly 50 replies

>tfw a ghetto pizza boy has a cooler weekend warrior than me :(

lol

they should allow one go-kart to race on every open track day for reference