Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/

Heimdall and asgardian update when edition
>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
MFFG: Alll New alliance - Looking for more people
Apply and leave in game name in thread.

>Latest:
>Tier-2 Update Patch (A-Force + BB) 11/16
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=597763

>She-Hulk's 7 Day Check In Event 11/16~11/26
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=597715
Previous bread

First for MCU Strange best Strange.

How much money do you have to spend to ge to VIP 5? what are the best packs?
I suppose that buying crystals is not very effective.

Shittest /mffg/ OP I have ever seen

Truth.

On what should I use my 200 energy?

rude, make the next one if you're so great

Guys
62.8% RR/100% damage for one time/Snare resist for IF.

y/n?

So even if you are swimming on dosh the only skills worth upgrading are buffs and shit?

Yeah, what the fuck, where's all thes?

Probably. Obviously you'll increase your damage if you upgrade other skills (and some skills get huge bonus damage increases, see for example anything Proxima has), but it may or may not be worth it. I'm not deeply familiar with the math.

Buffs at least easy to see the effects of, as are clones. And the first level or two of skills are cheap (just 50k for the first one) so you may decide to do just that.

Either T2 MK or IF.
That's baller for Hero/Combat ABX days.

>buffs
>summons
>guards
Take the rest to lvl 3 only, and if you have spare gold then upgrade your main heavy-hitting ones to lvl 6, such as IF's 5* skill.

is wiccan worth farming to take him to *6?

My MK already has 105% RR and 110 damage for one time, so IF it is.

Yea but I bet it's better than whatever I end up rolling
>mfw it's poison damage increase and fear resist or some shit

Does it always take forever to do 55-60?

Yea he's great
I usually see new avengers order listed as
Songbird -> Wiccan -> White Tiger -> squirrel girl -> anybody else -> hulkling

Multi hit skills are also worth it, even if they have low multipliers on a first glance. Ex; uni'd Elsa's 6* skill, Strange's Demons of Denak.

Keep running special missions (songbird) and rifts (loki)

Yes
>All Attack +24% leadership
>can solo Combat Rumbles
>silence skill
>iframes
He is a little squishy though so be aware of that

>no funny edit or cool art for OP pic
>no MFF logo
>'x edition' in the OP rather than subject
>not enough line breaks between the last event notice and the link to previous bread triggers muh autism
>no

Lvl 6 Specials + chapter 10-8 + lvl 5 exp chips; all during HOT TIME

Multipliers don't really care about skill level, it's the bonus damage that increases from leveling a skill. Elsa's 6* bonus damage is huge.

What rifts for the night ???
Tell me what you want from me!!!!

I want to get embed with you

Give me Bumblebee or give me death.

i want your inheritance.

Ronan/Groot

I can't into memes these days

It's so beautiful...

Who would be the best hero to improve via Journey of Growth?

I'm the only one that can't find the starter package on the store?

Gotta clear that 25th floor

R O N A N

Whatever meme you didn't already select with your 6* selector / mega ticket / whatever else you get as a new player, I don't remember. I'm assuming you already have Sharon and Loki, right?

how do I get the 50 fb friends? is the pastebin thing still working?

Make a dummy FB account and add randoms from the FB page

what FB page?

the official MFF FB page

Not possible this week, not when this is literally all I have left in terms of viable 6-star characters. Working on Thanos now, for obvious reasons.

You'd assume right.
I also have Hellstorm at 3* (2 master), MK at 2*, Wasp (who I can rank up to 2*), and Silk at 2*.
I'm mostly worried that focusing on Hellstorm before I reach his part of the Strange epic quest will screw it up. Plus I'm all ready to claim the 40 selector bios.

Okay boys Wasp and ronan for tonight starting at 8

Oh no that's such a tease, so close
Getting HIM to 6* for a SL clear is not efficient at all when you can get two BO to 6* for SL clears, unless you have them all at 6* already

Shouldn't Satana be able to do it? I thought she had lodsa damage.

>do that
>dummy FB account gets filled with indians
>a bunch of poo in loos in my summon list
>didn't even break the 10 friends part

Also, weren't you supposed to make those people PLAY the game to count? Or does any person that's already playing the game count?

>I'm mostly worried that focusing on Hellstorm before I reach his part of the Strange epic quest will screw it up.

It won't, it'll just make you instantly be able to complete the task. Considering there's not many memes that aren't farmable and also able to use the selector, I'd say use the bios to max Hellstorm, and then either use the rest on Sharon's bios to work towards her T2, or... Well, that's honestly all I can suggest without going into "use selectors on farmable characters".

The epic quests only require you to have a character at a specific rank, they don't require you to rank them up while you're on the quest or anything like that, so no worries there. And you could certainly do worse than Hellstorm - he's farmable, but somewhat slow, and you have to be balls deep into the epic quest to get his mission.

Other than him I've got no real suggestions, most of my goons are farmable except Silk (who is admittedly pretty dang good).

>Or does any person that's already playing the game count?
This I'm sure
Did you refresh the game?

>last Gwen BW needs Blast team

Yey, time for Strange army. Thankfully, I only need 7 bios to get her to 5*.

I did that a couple of months ago, somehow I only got 5 people who actually played the game. Maybe I should try again.

>It won't, it'll just make you instantly be able to complete the task.
Even if I take him to 6* via JoG?

Yes. The quest only wants you to have the characters at a certain rank, not that you specifically farm for them until that rank. It's why so many people got Strange on the first week, which should be impossible without tickets.

I have satana at t2 and I haven't even unlocked her missions yet

oh that, sorry i was doing my specials so i popped it as soon as i finished

well done boiii

>sharog
COOOAAAAAAALLLLLL
REEEEEEEEEE

Idk but im vip 10 and sometimes i feel dirty

Anything that i can reliably get near enough 10 a day for is
irritating but more than farmable. Non guaranteed at least 5 a day is farmable but not feasible(gwenpool/clea), whereas Thor/Bb are annoying and slow but farmable. WW is annoying because of how much easier to farm through chaos tokens but he's the only use for my honor tokens so whatever, honor tokens, thor, bb, clea and bb are all characters i wouldn't necessarily advise against ticketing if you really like or need them.

>tfw waiting for hot time all day since no uni today

>been burning gold everywhere this last week after getting the 4 R6BAM for the request, thinking that the gold sink was over
>go check Strange's gears and skills, since I'm getting him to 6/6/60 tomorrow after reset
>gears take thrice as much to upgrade, and skills cost twice

Goddammit, guess it's another 2 weeks without spending shit on anything.

IF pretty much should only have HE for dat dodge right?

>tfw 20/20/20/20 his gears yesterday and have all of his skills at level 6 but 2 of them
feels good

>all of his skills at level 6 but 2 of them
But why?

Who is the one opening all the rifts and can I add them? I haven't 100% a single rift in 2 weeks of playing

Mostly because both me and the AI rarely use his 1* and 3* skill.

Should I buy the 20 bios a day thing or wait till black friday?

You're honestly better off adding random high level players, and jumping into rifts that have 2 or more players in already. The rifts in here get full in the first minute.

There's a few
Me, calatk, and fl00fdar
Maybe others too but idk
I'll delete someone off my list so you can add me
I'm opening a Ronan rift and a wasp rift tonight

I doubt there will be any BF sales with bios for Carnage and Hyperion so if you want those characters then go for the sub. Or just wait literally a couple of days and see what BF/Thanksgiving sales/events there are.

>no MFF logo in the OP image
>no "_____ Edition" in the subject
This OP is shit and you should feel bad for making it. Apply yourself next time.

Yondu. Gotta get that first gear to 20 and its been floundering at 19 for weeks.

>people doing SL now instead of waiting until later in the week so you can use the bio selectors on next week's new characters
The fuck is wrong with y'all?

sent :^)

because im retarded

They won't add another T2 native so soon, so I don't really care for any of the coming characters. My biggest priority with bio selectors right now is getting BB to T2, need another good universal for SL.

I'll get yondu for you. Are you in symbiotic? If not, add me ingame: fl00fdar

They probs gonna be farmable tho

Not the same guy but I just added you, I need that rift too.
Carnage avatar and pretty much same level as you.

Just spent roughly ~1billion gold, give or take a few dozen million, rolling yondu. YOU BETTER GET ALL THE BIOS YOU NEED TONIGHT FAMPAI

Also sent you one to you too m8

Done amigo, GL

>tfw spent close to 200k in gold rerolling for teams that aren't a mix of Thanos/Strange/T2 Wasp/T2 Sharon/ and the occasional Proximass

thanks dude

what are the best counters for those? you can always wait until the powercreep rises a bit.

>5 million gold wasted for TAO and not even a single attack set
Jesus fucking Christ

Went do people want yondu rift? Is he good or is it for the card?

>tfw my TL team is HIM/Strange/T2 Wasp

Pretty much by having your own Strange. Even then if it's Strange+T2 Wasp I rather not to risk it.

Yondu is a pretty solid mid-tier Speed character. Plus his uniform is baller with the skill changes.

with uni he is okay

Usually T2 YJ and T2 ANTS works(though with some work) against any of those I listed, even in teams containing only those. Strange and his timestop is what fucks me up, though, so I usually keep rerolling until I find a team without him, or one where he's the only meme, since dealing with him alone is fairly doable for me.

After tomorrow, I'm changing Ghost Rider for Strange.

Gonna miss you Skullhead, you always raped those Proximass with your bony dick, but it seems you can't keep up with Strange ;_;

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

STrange in timeline is the biggest bunch of dogshit ever

Even if you have a maxed Strange yourself the opponent still freezes your ass first, and then goes on to freeze the rest of your team and rape your ass

And every top team has a Strange

How much have you spent to reach 5?

I TOLD YOU GUYS

He has counters though
>T2 Wasp
>Supergiant leadership
>Malekith leadership

HAX
Why do idiots use the damage multiplier hack when online?

>Remove BO and strange since they are "special" characters from TB
There it goes, I fixed TB.

Ah cool thanks

i dont know

if i had to guess around 150-200
most of it was over a year ago
probably cheaper to get to vip5 now

Ronan is OPEN FOR BUSINESS BOYS!!!!!!

>T2 Sharon becomes the norm again

Eh, I won't mind, she's easily dealt with by my Team Pym.

>spend 2 months maxing Thanos
>can't use him in TL
nah

>ronan full in 2 seconds
I swear I will give this nigga a ticket and farm his gear and forget about him, worst rift hands down.

what is shadowland

How do you "leave" a rift? is there a way to get no rewards even if you did like 20%?

I needed those selectors to T2 Hellstorm with a ticket. He's very strong and absolutely fun to play with!

You mean BW, maxing Thanos just for SL is really inefficient use of your resources.

>spend 2 months maxing Thanos
>only good for one floor in SL
nah

tfw when I asked for a ronan and didn't get in

damn phone was recharging

If the rift gets to 100% completion i don't think you can avoid getting participation rewards