/svg/ Shadowverse General

SLUTS Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game similar to /hsg/ Hearthstone
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Petrified:

GANGBANGED BY VANIA LUNA AND FORTE! THEIR DICKS ARE HUGE!

rin gon

FUCK STORM HAVEN I HOPE EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO PLAYS THIS DECK HAS A HORRIBLE BLOODY DEATH

>monthly score 52k
>rank score 20k
>didn't even sandbagged

Jesus, I suck at this game so hard.

>Two fucking cards
>THE WHOLE CLASS IS OVERPOWERED
That's not how it works nigga

I want to fuck ____

Reminder to ignore /hsg/ sexual trolling, they are DEGENERATE as fuck, piece of shit furries from reddit.

Elana broke all their useless healers.

+ Themis (best board wipe in game) + Elana + Seraph (two cards so strong people build decks around them)

They got a ton of good shit.

actually thats exactly how it works

ing kill Eris

I hope they give Dragon usable card draw next expansion. I always run so fast out of cards with ramp dragon especially if you ramp early. Shenlong/that one discard spell are just too expensive and slow.

So, who all has some non-meta decks? I'm curious to see what people have come up with, even if it's just for unranked. I've been thinking about making a hybrid Laelia-Golden Sun Haven deck myself. A Golden Sun-Seraph hybrid might be fun too

-ing die.

Dragon Counsel is garbage, it's 4 for 1 net gain.

I'm trying to make a flame and glass deck without crutching on d-shift

I want to put marshmallows on there and roast her on a spit

>themis
?

No it doesn't. That doesn't make the class fundamentally broken, it just means that one or two cards should be reevaluated. Honestly Beastcall costing 3 or having a countdown of 4 is fine.

Giving their useless healers value is a good thing, it is pretty healthy overall, you want to bring life to underutilized cards and give birth to new strategies. Hell I'd go as far as to say that Haven doesn't need crazy nerfs, just bring the weaker classes in line with Haven/Sword/Elf. It's not like it'd take much in the case of Shadow either.

Ok, some small sugestions i think would be valid. Anons feel free to discuss it.

>Change all the "banish" haven cards to destroy.
>Create a 3 mana neutral amulet banish (helps against haven, but also hurts other decks that are doing better than the average)

What else could we do?

Agreed, the ramp deck runs out of gas really fast, though topdecking Forte/Genesis Dragon is pretty amusing.

New expansion when?
Pls i want to know

I drafted a Prince of Darkness in T2 once and it was fantastic, got my first disconnect when I played it.
How in the hell am I supposed to get enough vials to actually craft one though?

Post 'em.
Olivia and Tia is animated.

I want to worship Vampy's dick.

Try Flame and Glass in Sword with Shadowed Assassin, I had some success with that

You're wasting your breath, most of the thread mains Shadow or Sword, which Haven is designed to be good against. They're just being salty cause their ladder climbing netdecks don't work for some reason

By the end of this year

t. Havenshitter

My bad, for some reason I thought it was a DE card.

The other two still stand. It can be pretty helpful as Haven that the opponant often can't tell whether you are Storm or Elana until a few turns in.

t. Haven player wanting to powercreep the game so his precious faceroll class doesn't get nerfed

aggro shadow is good against storm
banner and mid range are good against storm, control probably too
banner does well against heal haven and for mid it depends on draws

Just got enough vials to create a legendary. I've been thinking about creating Cerberus for a while. Should I do it?

>You're wasting your breath, most of the thread mains Shadow or Sword
Nigga I main Shadow, I just play both Haven and Rune as well. Also Storm haven is actually a pretty fair matchup for Shadow, Elana Haven is the gay one. These people and their whining about Haven is still fucking retarded.

>3 lord of the flies
>one of them is animated
blast your luck.

Yeah, get Cerberus, she's great.

Well yeah I meant Dragon Counsel, just forgot its name.
Compare it to glimmer wings, direbond, sacred plea (which every haven plays at turn 1), dshifts 1000 card draws or Avantblader, Dragon severely lacks card draw which is probably one of the reason that they're in such a bad shape now. The other class without efficient card draw is shadow (spirit cycle too slow), and they also suck.

Yes, Cerberus is essential for shadowcraft aka the only worthwhile class in the game.

>a single card cant make a class overpowered
do you really believe this or are you just that much of a heavenshitter

Post more Ononoki.

Cerebus is godlike for necro points and her puppies can makes trades happen, put your opponent into check for lethal, or actually cause the lethal.

>just unlocked my third Jeanne

Is it worth dusting one of them? I probably want to keep the animated one at least but I'm wondering how effective running three in a deck would be (havent actually touched haven yet)

I too want this

Nerf Roach (0-1)
Nerf Ancient Elf (4pp)
Stop Elana from buffing if you have max health
Reduce Garuda's effects to 2 each.
Nerf Death Dance to one burn (or remove it).
Maybe change Otohime to 2-3

That card existed for two years and warrior wasn't overpowered.

Post number decides what deck I play. If 0 then first to reply will decide.

EVERYONE GET IN HERE

THAT card didn't exist for two years, I assure you.

Because Grim Patron wasn't in the game for as long as Commander was. Commander was the sole thing bumping Patron warrior into bullshit level.

I've been refining the idea of a Bloody Mary combo/midrange list, it's been working well. Finally caved and replaced the Temptress and a Blood Pact with 2 Angelic Barrages to deal with the ever-increasing floods of X/1 creatures in the meta, and so far it seems to be a slight improvement.

I want to lick my wife Otohime all over and tickle her until she wets herself!

>tfw you want to play every control deck but they are expensive as fuck

Aggro it is then

Thanks guys! I just crafted her.
Yeah, I feel pretty lucky. Two of those are from the packs they give you at the start of the game since I started with the steam release.

/svg/ moves too fast now. I look away for an hour and suddenly I've missed 200+ posts.

>put aria on the board, then put garuda
>5 damage to the face in one turn lmao + 3 powerful units to deal with

Absolutely fair.

I didn't say that jackass I said that a single card being pushed and galvanazing an entire class or deck behind it doesn't make the class as a whole overpowered, it means the card itself is just really fucking good and needs to be reevaluated.

Sure whatever

Welcome to card games

Right, it wasn't ridiculous until Grim Patron came out. They could have gutted other cards and left that one alone and Warrior would have took a huge hit. It wasn't one card that made it overpowered.

Commander of destruction, is it good?

>korean translation
Degenerate.

Any decent game have this speed a

Satan/Golem/Blood Mary/Gabriel/Ancient Elf are animated.
I dusted 2 animated soul dealers like 2 weeks ago, was a mistake desu.

Ougi is acceptabe, too.

>Right, it wasn't ridiculous until Grim Patron came out.
>he doesn't remember getting hit for 16 damage in the face with charge molten giants

After seeing that one guy in the tournament, I really want to try to make a deck that gets Hare of Illusions to work

Great in TT but there's usually better things that you can use your shadows on in constructed. Especially since Charon is also a turn 5 play.

No, I don't actually, and I played a ton of Miracle Rogue when that was a thing. How did that combo work, again?

my aggro bat is very outdated and i wanted to polish it up a bit. can anyone help?

hes just embarrassing himself now, just drop it

I want to make a ambush+ward deck for sword but don't want to spend my money in more 1 rogue creed

Forte and Fly are Animated

>Satan Dragon
I'll never understand why anyone runs this deck. I don't think it beats anything at all and it doesn't even look very fun to pilot, seems much less interactive than dshift and much more linear than Elana.

Still new.

Cerb is animated

Some people here leave the shitter hank but still with the shitter mentality

saw a rose queen strat i might want to try out or build, especially since i already have a copy from a pack

This user beat me to the Bloody Mary idea, but I want a bloodcraft deck, and my collection has a lot of self-damaging beatsticks rather than bat spam

It beat mine agro bats because piece of shit topdecked silent rider and burned like 12 hp in a single round while i had him at lethal.

The generic list everyone netdecks, except I ditched the Killers for Lykos, doesn't die to Barrage and is 3 to the donger on evo, shame he only gets +1/+1 on evo.

Can someone tell me in which other series / medias the shadowverse characters appeared already?

Is any worth watching / playing?

>turn 7 Satan
>not "FUN"

That combo was ass, grim patron was way way worse.

>Letting the game get past turn 6 as aggro

One more, I'd rather not fill up the thread.

Rage of Bahamut is a good anime, if you don't like the protagonist in 3 episodes just drop half of the fun is FAVARO.

>Letting the game get past turn 6 as aggro
>implying i had an alternative when he was loaded on removal and first 3 turns were uneventful
I got him to 1 hp and had like 4 ways to kill him.
Triggered me so much.

place your bets ladies

looking for rune cards

Fill the thread anyway.

Haters of Havencraft! The teachings of ROYAL BANNER are the way to preserve your >50% winrate against this foul class!

Back in beta when warsong gave every minion charge, you alexed then next turn warsong, double molten giant with an occasional gorehowl.

My allies. My friends!

cool

gotta stay frosty :^)

I feel like such an asshole

don't forget to dust that homecoming

Does she go into heat?

dank, but a full use on all 3 still only gets you to 15?

Chill out

I have 25k vials but I can't decide what to craft, may have to wait for the new cards

GOLLY

gg no re