>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5T198rMCG18
youtu.be/dB9v-Wo9KoI?t=73
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People that point down after a solid/non-meta/fair duel: what's your story?

I'd just like to know what is going through your head when you do it. Of course you're entitled to use whatever gesture you want after a fight. Hell, if there were a "middle finger" gesture, I'd expect it to get frequent use; but for scummy wins and cheap tactics, not for genuinely enjoyable and good-natured fights.

Are you upset I'm not running a build identical to yours? Are you offended that I actually took away most of your health? Are you legitimately out to passive aggressively rub salt in a wound? Let me know, cause y'all fascinate me.

I won't even disclose the amount of salty mail I've gotten from people that BEAT me (Yes. They won, and felt the need to message me about it). But the content ranges from homophobic epithets, assaults on my integrity as a gamer, and of course unprovoked/unwanted advice on how to play the game "properly."

Seems no matter what weapon/build I run, I am a magnet for this kind of behavior.

And no, my username isn't ISISnazi420blazeit (that was taken unfortunately).

So tell me: what's the real story?

>tfw attemping a no-summon challenge run
Wish me luck, bros.

FIGHT CLUB

POISE

PRISCILA IS A WHORE

weak pars

>he didn't remember who that old lady that gave you the lothric banner and way of blue was

youtube.com/watch?v=5T198rMCG18

WASHING POLE

>he didn't remember who that lady who levels you up and helps you cure your hollowing was

>balanced

>tfw no demon waifu to invande for
Why must From deny us a demon waifu?

DETAILING

??

The cure for the curse is to unbirth into Gwynevere's sunny pussy

I'm replaying Dark Souls I right now, and it's a bit of a chore. The game is loaded with shit bosses that aren't fun to fight

>Tarus Demon
>Stray Demon
>Capra Demon
>Ceaseless Discharge
>Bed of Chaos
>Demon Firesage
>Seathe the Scaleless
>Centipede Demon

At least in II the bosses are rarely infuriaring or a chore to get through, and III has more all-round quality.

Goddamn this game is dead as fuck on PC. What's a good level range and area to invade in now? Should I just do meta level invasions? Higher?

Ive also noticed now str doesnt increase the damage either
The fuck, From?

I hacked your game.

I invade in the DLC with Aldritch cov equipped at SL120 and it's pretty active.

>Hacking my game
Thats a cursing

Doesn't Bloodborne have much less weapons and weapon categories in exchange for much more varied movesets?

Seems like an unfair thing to compare to me.

Did you find this on reddit? I love it

Figured yeah. Will try on my 120 instead.

For the new thread!

yes

I really wish someone would autistically count the amount of unique moves every game has

I want to lick Priscilla's soles!

These are all the weapons in Bloodborne. All of them are as viable as each other with a couple obvious S teirs, that can still be beaten easily because parries are a massive part of the game.

Bloodborne literally has more useable weapons than Dark Souls 3 does. You can take the best 2 weapons of each class in DaS3, and there'd be less weapons than Bloodborne as well as less movesets available.

feet are gross, senpai

>All of them are as viable
Don't force it now user.

>You can take the best 2 weapons of each class in DaS3,
Why the arbitrary limitation? For an example, almost every single straightsword has different uses in different builds and they're all viable.

POST WEBMS
O
S
T

W
E
B
M
S

>I only gave my infinite hyper armor it's barely cheating! :^)

I'm talking about movesets specifically.

The only reason broadsword/longsword/shortsword etc etc etc exists is to arbitrarily pad out the weapons.

All the weapons in BB can be converted for use on any build, with PURE ELEMENTAL DAMAGE for mages, giving weapons huge Strength scaling and making them useable despite historically being Skill(dex) weapons.

There's no need for broadsword/longsword etc bullshit in BB. The straight sword that is apart of kirkhammer has all the verticals, horizontals, pokes etc etc that you would ever need and can be made to fit any build you desire.

Dark Souls 3 has more weapons, but you could honestly bubble it down to 15-25 easily.

Is that a cheating red?

y tho

>All of them are viable

Yes.

Saif and Saw Spear are on a higher level, to be sure, but nothing stops a mere Tonitrus from 2 shotting them.

There are no bad weapons in the game.

>gatling gun
>stake driver
I'm intrigued.
Can I make an Armored Core cospoor?
Surely someone has done this

Why indeed.

Why indeed...

Why don't you compare it to Friede's Scythe

>blessed weapon
>black knight shield
>crow quills

>kirkhammer SS mode
>R1s are left and right horizontal slashes
>R2s are singular thrusts

>threaded cane SS mode
>R1s are left and right horizontal slashes
>R2s are singular thrusts

Because that breaks the shitposter's bait

Stake Driver isn't viable.

I've been playing around with crits on that thing since release, currently been playing around with over 90 dex on my SL130 and parry fishing, using chaos blade as my main weapon. Back then I was trying to backstab fish, see if I could get enough damage to one-shot phantoms with a turtlepoke bs.

R1R1R1R1

L2 > R1R1R1R1

Nope. Rakuyo literally is unique in the entire series in that it's attacks change depending on what attacks you performed before another.

It literally plays like a fighting game with combination chains.

He picked that one specifically because it has a metric fucktonne of moveset possibilities.

Shit like

>r1 r1 l2 r2 l2 l2 r1 r2 l2 r1

it's retarded, no other weapon in BB can do this particular thing

you can even do jumping attacks with L2 but ONLY AFTER you have done an L1 previously

DaS3 looks so shit compared to BB

BK shield is legit, user.

>The only reason broadsword/longsword/shortsword etc etc etc exists is to arbitrarily pad out the weapons.
What about the irithyll straightsword is arbitrary padding out of the weapon class? Or the darksword? Or the black knight sword? Or Anri's Straight Sword? All of those are different weapons, befitting of different builds.

>All the weapons in BB can be converted for use on any build,
>giving weapons huge Strength scaling and making them useable despite historically being Skill(dex) weapons.
Is that necessarily a good thing? Why does every weapon need to be viable on every build? Doesn't that make the whole thing rather samesy?

>Dark Souls 3 has more weapons, but you could honestly bubble it down to 15-25 easily.
Again, I'm sure you can if you set up arbitrary parameters. I just don't see why you would disregard certain weapons because they're not viable on every single build.

>Fist of Gratia
>Threaded meme
>viable

Top kek

>It literally plays like a fighting game with combination chains.
>BBfag trying to think his game is half as complex as a fighter

Buffed Rapier does more damage for that insidious tactic anyways

>NPC_miniboss

>Rakooyoo has most individual moves
>People literally only use r1 outside of the odd epic spin
I wish this thing had normal hitboxes instead of washing pole tier ones on most of its moves

uhm, he's not one of those BAD cheaters silly - he's a cool cheater hehe, it's themed :^)

Pretty sure there was something wonky with his stats too, this was on my SL130 dex build with 93 dex, that was a chaos blade and despite wearing what looks like hard leather armor he took probably half the damage I was doing to other people. Plus almost 500 damage was like 5% or less of his health, for an invader. Wouldn't be surprised if he had 99 in all stats or something, if not some other fuckery.

When looking at the recording again I thought maybe he was using iron flesh but he wasn't fat rolling and was able to run too.

>Just pccuck things

See, it's okay because he's using 2 handed caestus! Ignore that it takes out a third of your life per punch and has infinite hyper armor now, hahahaha!

Cheating is not OK.

Is making a fist build in DaS3 even worth it? I can't seem to get more than 350AR with the Castus no matter how I infuse it or allocate my stats

Um...I'm sorry, could you try to maybe, I dunno,...have fun?

Cute!!!!

>when she sees your dick

Heh... You wanna know the real story, kid?

Look.. I been doin' this for a while now.. Invading.. Killing.. Taunting.. There's no better feeling than outplaying your opponent, not only mentally, but physically. First you strip him of his confidence. Then you crush his pride. And.. What comes next.. heh..

That's when you taunt. The fight isn't over until you point down at his lifeless body. You shatter his morality, and twist his emotions until they snap- all with one gesture.

You ever seen a grown man cry? Not out of pain... No. Far, far worse than that. When you see a man shed tears after what he thought could only be done in fiction becomes reality.. then you'll understand. You'll understand my desire to point down.. You'll understand my desire to attack while they bow.. And my desire to embed these moments of misery into them forever.

It's not about being malicious.. It's about making a point.. People like you- people who blindly follow your 'code'.. heh.. You never understand...

You might be right except then I remember cheaters are pretty rare on PC and can't jumble your stats or get you banned or anything (even if they could that's what you have backup saves for but I've literally never seen it happen any time recently, I think they patched it out early on), they just do silly things like the OP webm guy showed, where you can just run away and not interact with them or worse case scenario, you just die and move on to the next invasion, no big deal.

I'd rather put up with the rare lame cheater if it means I don't have to have half the fucking frames and infinite loading screen works.

Is this new or old copypasta? Either way I'm saving this response for when the "what's your story" guy shows up again.

what is the best sl and weapon level for aldrich invasions brehs?

How? Crow Quills have the same crit modifier but higher damage because of the S scaling instead of A.

Cute!

I really really wish medium shield parrying wasn't so garbage and small shield blocking wasn't so shitty. Trying to parry with a lothric knight shield is just asking for trouble. Doesn't stop me from trying, but it almost never works out in the end since you're mostly trying to set up parry with it or at least get people to spam due to your blocking.

Reasons

Because the way weapons are mad in DaS is to arbitrarily pad out things, by locking one unique move onto another weapon that has X locked in stats.

Just the simple fact that backstep R2's, backstep R1's, running R1's and Running R2's, jumping R2's are all unique separate moves in Bloodborne creates a vastly huger amount of movesets than is possible across 5 weapons compared to 1.

Just the Mace portion of Bloodletter has every single DaS3 hammer move contained within itself for fucks sakes.

60 +6 and above, all the way up to SL140 for crusader/bloodshade stuff (even if you don't want to be a part of those, that's where those guys are).

Any place where there's an invasion covenant is good because you have more slots for backup, same with watchdogs at SL20-30 or so. The higher level you go the more likely you are to run into gank squads though, just keep that in mind. Some of us like that.

>the only reason longsword/broadsword/longsword exist
Maybe you're autistic and missed the point that Souls is a single-player rpg kind of franchise first and foremost and despite there not being an immediate need for those separate weapins, they're nice to have for RP, feel and aesthetic purposes.

PvP turbonerds think it's all about the function when the aesthetics and the general 'feel' of the weapons is more important than the *functionality* of it.

youtu.be/dB9v-Wo9KoI?t=73

This voice acting oh my god.

>Treasure... hmm. Always so close, yet so far.

I'd need some proof/testing on that because I'm certain you're wrong and crow quills are the best crit weapon in the game. Dex-based, at least. Even then I'm not sure if BKGA or Yhorm's even outclass it on crit damage when you're considering 60+ dex.

arent i going to invade lots of sl 90+ faggots at sl 60?

>PvP turbonerds think it's all about the function when the aesthetics and the general 'feel' of the weapons is more important than the *functionality* of it.

So why are you playing DaS3

Everything in the game feels unsatisfying as fuck, even the sound effects are fucking phoned in

Zweihander is a shadow of it's old self

Rapier just does more damage than Crow Quills on a critical, okay?

No, not okay, because you're wrong, rapier-san.

pcfcbf

Listen here, babe, I've seen the numbers

Where?

First of all it's TSVAIHANDER.
And second of all I think some weapons were improved by DS3. Like the Crescent Axe, Lucerne and axes in general are good now,best they've ever been in fact.

Some of the larger weapons feel a bit weightless compared to 1 though, but every weapon feels a lot better compared to 2 where the metal looked plasticky and the moves were sluggish without having the appropriate weight to them.

DaS1 animations are still the weightiest though. Like a character poking with a Halberd and missing, that stagger looks authentic as fuck.

I accept

Why haven't you donated five dollars to DSP yet? His channel will die, an he won't be able to make content for the new DLC!

>DSP

Who?

PC!
FC!
BF!

WHERE IS HOST BF?

Phil Burnell

dark souls 3

will silver serpent ring make my run too easy

What are some of your favorite DEX weapons in 3, /dsg/? I usually always go heavy weapons but this did something different this playthrough. Currently using Sellsword Twinblades and Farron Greatsword. Don't really care about PVP viability, just want something that feels good to use.

>tfw to intelligent to play Dark Souls 3

>unzips parrying tool