/ovg/ - Keke edition

>Enduracers endurance series might get released tomorrow sub-edition

Previous Thread: Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>get-good.net

Our Mumble server is incredibly active and features over 30 regular visitors, drop by and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

Skinning guide with rF2-specific help:
>mega.nz/#!ygMSASyZ!ai1NXzFwq174ZmQYi3V_48eeEOCr_z4YOo9g8txxlDU

We're racing on Saturday, Sunday, and sometimes on Friday. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/24636-Endurance-Series-rF2?p=436610&viewfull=1#post436610
www34.zippyshare.com/v/seoy3mxQ/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-AxiVqihM
store.steampowered.com/app/429180/
isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/24636-Endurance-Series-rF2?p=436672&viewfull=1#post436672
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's unplayable for more than 10 minutes

isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/24636-Endurance-Series-rF2?p=436610&viewfull=1#post436610

and there it is

>User who is admin at gentleman racers and partner to enduracers defends it

Gee, I would never expect that.

Do they even have any fast people testing the mod or is it just their own people saying "yep, I'm satisfied with how it drives so we going with it"? The ligier and all the other P2s are is miles different from the turd oreca.

>the aero is more sensible to the setup
1/1 aero on every single track is very sensible yes

>25kph faster than real life down Kemmel on AC Spa
>Drifting through half the corners
>Beat out the qualifying time for P2 in the JS P2 on full fuel and a green track

This shit makes zero sense.

How do I even get the damn van to run?

How do you get a real van to run?

you turn the key

They have a bunch of simdads testing it

Keke giving you a mustache ride

Did Barney actually retire or is he just hiding somewhere else?

One or two of the guys are front runners in the series. The others have simpley been members for a while. They even have a girl testing it, a sim mom.

is april dillon a girl?

>One or two of the guys are front runners in the series.

What series? VEC?

Tomthy and choco is who they're referring to

Do someone know who made the 6 DLC unlocker? Tweaking the ini doesn't work

>Tomthy
>The driver who got banned from ovgt3 and his achievements include screeching in his mic

>tomthy
>not mute

This is truly neo-ovg

Hecking Tomthy huh? If larguu becomes president, he will make sure Tomthy is banned for life.

Vote Larguu 2016, lets put the criminals away.

www34.zippyshare.com/v/seoy3mxQ/file.html

I will pretend to be a trap if you buy me automobilista Brit pack

tomthy is a fast man! he won indy car the fastest cars we ever raced!

Looking for good games to play with wheel.

I have:
AC
PCARS
PCARS2
Dirt Rally

Real racing 3

rfactor pro

micromachines

The Ensemble

You mean The Group

rally championship 2000

The association?

Ahh yes, this is the life.

the shadow gov

But i'm already in the shadow government

oh hai

Didn't the NFS World Servers shut down? Can you still play it in Singleplayer or are these older screenshots?

>thirst on max

someone designed a local server

for older screenshots -->

You already have the best games. Assetto is enough by itself if you're looking for a decent sim. If you want a more arcadey style of game but still has elements of a sim, get forza horizon 3 to blow off steam.

>rFactor 1
>project D mod only so we can avoid having balance issues(and ban the 180sx)
>some obscure mountain road
>night only with 30-50% damage
>Random races with no progression by wins so you can races as many times as you want(or not at all)
>event over when people get bored

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA AND YOU CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG.

>YOU CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG.
i will when no one shows up

There were a bunch of people racing in the original touge because the cars were fun. Unrealistic as fuck, but still fun.

We chased them all out though

I can't, I'd definitely be down for that

Literally people who never raced in ovg participated solely on touge
Do you know anyone who has access to the ovg rfactor servers? If so, ask them to put mountain road with the mod on it.

>project D mod only so we can avoid having balance issues
This makes no sense at all. The cars aren't balanced one bit unless you pick the same car, engine, and tire configurations which you could have done in the first place.

I do not know what you are talking about, Anonymous. When I drove the 2001 RX-7 FD (which is almost as nice to drive as my WRC Finland Honda Accord, might I add) down Mt. Akina, it was as balanced as every other car I raced against. It was simply my skill that created such a large gap during the mountain runs between my competitors and I. Now, some of you might say that I was using an engine that was too powerful, and that you could hear it because of the backfire noise, but that is just flat out incorrect. Since the mod was not tried and tested by a professional racer such as myself, it has a few audio bugs that still need to be ironed out, with that being one of them.

Now, minus the audio bugs, I can safely say the mod is perfectly balanced. I cannot wait for a new series of OVG Touge to start.

They all use the same tyres. Beside iirc only one compound let's you get around corners fast while sliding, so there is no point in using a different. And in a mountain, power won't make that much of a difference.
And you can change the engines relatively quick, so if the drivers want to use, let's say 300, 400 or 500 hp engines, they can swap them and get back on the server.

You're just making excuses at this point. Unless there is a huge ass straight, you can race fine a 500 hp against a 300 hp engine.

Anyone know which is better between a driving force gt or a thrustmaster ts80 (PS3/4)?

you're debating over poop and crap

O

Well I can't really afford a 300 dollar controller and I'd like to stay under 100 if at all possible. The only thing I need is for it to work with my PS3 and a ps4 whenever I get around to owning one of those

Ex-Fanatec sponsored driver Barney Gumballs is now a full-time Team Pokerstars Pro and Overwatch WORLD CUP CHAMPION. Very happy to see our ex-driver do well for himself after we parted ways!!

>it's balanced
>in a mountain, power won't make that much of a difference
> if the drivers want to use, let's say 300, 400 or 500 hp engines, they can swap them and get back on the server
real life isn't initial d

DFGT, the T80 is absolute shit and doesn't even have FFB. The only thing the T80 has going for it is PS4 connectivity. But you can rig your old logitech wheels to work on the PS4 anyway.

DFGT>>>>>>>>>>>>T80, for the FFB alone you mong.

>buying hardware based on compatibility with 2 other pieces of hardware you don't have
>especially for the PS4, which alone costs 300 dollars you also don't have
wat

>But you can rig your old logitech wheels to work on the PS4 anyway.
With controller rumble passed of as feedback, or something better?

Fuck up cunt thats not me

I never implied that I didn't have a PS3. Learn to read, its a big fucking difference between spending 300 dollars on a controller and a new console. One gives you way more in the long run. You're retarded.

The wheel gives you more in the long run

honestly ffb is just a meme all the fast drivers dont even use wheels. really a more expensive wheel just gives more enjoyment but is slower the cheaper wheels/controller

Hey Veeky Forums i don't usually hang around here very much but recently i got hooked on My Summer Car but i am not really into cars so i just don't understand what is wrong with my car. When i start it up it feels like im in neutral and the car just won't move despite putting cooler in when i hit the gas some more eventually the car burst into flames. I don't know the customs of Veeky Forums but if possible i can provide a savefile.

What car in Forza H3 is good for comfy cruising.

Sandman with a proper Sandman paintjob

Heard good things about
Same here, pro?
But user, I'm a grown man, I must have grown man stuff to prove how man I am.
dunno
Almost played it back in the days but ex-friend was too ego-trippy to let others play.
I would if it wasn't locked behind UWP since I don't use UAC it can be run, and I value my functionality on my OS above the games.

>Almost played it back in the days but ex-friend was too ego-trippy to let others play.
not even in split-screen?

Make sure fluids are in, coolant, engine oil, brake and clutch.

Check all the bolts and nuts on the engine, I've had my engine catch fire once because the carburettor came loose because I missed a nut.
Overall, avoid hitting the revlimiter like a cunt.

And for the shifting issue, make sure all the links are connected for both the shifting mechanism and the clutch mechanism.

rate my garage

Howdoyouaddpaintjobs/10

>PCARS2
come again?

New update. You can buy them in the store.

Its been in development ever since the first one came out they're just keeping things quiet for now

My new thrustmaster arrived and it was broken. I hate thrustmaster now

wat game?

Pixel Car Racer

Pretty good mobile game about customizing cars for drag racing. It's in a pretty early state atm, so a bunch of game modes are still missing. Still fun to check out though

thank

>tfw I will never drive Keke's 190E alongside with ovg in the nordschleife

Hold me /ovg/. I just wanna slide in cool boxy 90s racecars.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-AxiVqihM

>Forza Horizon still hasn't been added back to the Doc since the Furry M3 AssDevastation of 2016

maybe you can host a series and make it happen

>"lol AC"

And bury it in a funeral in the first race?

Buy the 1992 DTM pack for R3E, a sim largely superior to
>AC

also video games should be a banable offense on Veeky Forums, saged

you could make it in one of the rfactor games, or R3E, or whatever

or host a 6 man multiplayer game of GT4 on PCSX2

It has been many times but always gets deleted shortly after

>Paul was so assmad he got beat by a furry he won't allow anyone else to make Forza events anymore

This just keeps getting better and better.

Nah, it's poorfags who can't run it or muh sims only-fags who keeps deleting it

LITERALLY go make your own doc for forza supersatan

>Forza babbies so devastated by being beat by a single furry they suddenly hate the game

lol

anyone playing AC right now? after years of just playing free practice i finally got into online, looking for friends to play with
are there any /ovg/ approved/hosted servers?
I'm in the process of hosting a server, the computer im trying to run it on is linux so of course it's a bigger pain in the dick than it should be, would any of u niggers be interested?
>pic for attention

but i see a forza doc right now what are you guys on about

store.steampowered.com/app/429180/
Project CARS Pagani Ediotion is out. It is basically demo with 5 Pagani cars and 3 tracks and IIRC it is a part of licence deal between SMS and Pagani.

yeah sure id be down, would love to see some AC servers to fuck around

Paul hasn't woken up yet.

I have it and I can't figure out the clutch in the game. I have to shift like a grandma to not damage the car. And for AC at least you only need the base game and you can pirate the rest.
>also video games should be a banable offense in Veeky Forums.
FTFY

there is an rfactor mod, but it only has the 190E and E30. Also it's part of the shift street mod from what I figured so fuck that.

>there is an rfactor mod, but it only has the 190E and E30
use GOOGLE u stupid my man theres plenty of DTM modes

isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/24636-Endurance-Series-rF2?p=436672&viewfull=1#post436672

I refuse to believe someone is dumbenough to not think that he might be a beta tester.

you need to join a league to have a quality race.
there is a public ferrari gt2 server on monza though that offers racing which usually ends up in a t1 pile up if chaos is your thing