>The /ssbg/ Wiki [WIP]
supersmashbrosgeneral.wikia.com

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eA4wHVC
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

Reminder that every relevant regular left the general and can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

>tfw thinking about quitting melee because my internet started to shit itself for no apparent fucking reason while playing

You could always go to locals like a sensible human being

wow this place got massacred

Ness is so fucking braindead. all he does is spam PK fire and his aerials are unpunishable on shield regardless if you powershield or not. He spams grab too. When is this shit for brain character going to get a nerf

Ness is not even top tier
so Git god

/ssbg/, should I get the DLC? I'm trying to save enough data for other games, but the fighters and stages look good.

Is this character honest?

He is extremely good at comboing but he can also be comboed really easy since he is a heavy fast faller.

Mewtwo, Luigi, Ness and Mario are both extremely good at starting combos but can easily escape combos very easily so it's like they require less skill.

Why does corrin turn into a dragon

Only get the characters you know you want to play.

The only stages worth getting are dreamland for tournament purposes, Mario maker, because tis fun, and maybe peaches castle. Midgar is fun but it comes with cloud, and Ryu's stage is kinda shit, but it comes with him too.

All Lucas does is spam grabs into his guaranteed foot stool combos this doesn't take any skill! Give his grab cool down and take away his airspeed in exchange for a normal recovery

All Mario has to do is d-throw into like 4 uptilts and your jump is burnt and he can just rinse and repeat. WHY IS THIS CHARACTER SO BRAINDEAD!

Corrin has some of the most braindead spacing tools in Smash 4. Fuck all the waifu fags that play as this character and literally just turn off their mind and spam Side B and other piss easy spacing tools.

Just because you can easily space as Corrin doesn't mean you are good at spacing. It means you are using a crutch to help you space! If you want a challenge try spacing as ganondorf!

Little Mac is so fucking braindead. It isn't actually considered skill if I airdodge into one of his F-smashes because Ganondorf is slow and doesn't have a way to compete with him in neutral so I'm forced to take risk.

Little Mac is fast and hard to hit and and all of his tilts and smash attacks are spammable so he can shut of his mind and spam shit where as Ganondorf has to play patient and react.

Yoshi's egg spam is so fucking braindead. All he does is spam eggs and then down B's and he breaks my shield.

Also Yoshi's aerials are safe on POWERSHIELD!!!!

The only way to punish this character as Ganondorf is with a ridiculously hard read!

Ganondorf takes more skill then any character in Smash 4.

What are some good smash related youtube channels

Alpharad

Literally just a picture of the biggest troll in /ssbg/.

So since Decidueye or Mimikyu are probably gonna be picked as Sun/Moon's reps, how are they gonna work since both are ghost-types? Wouldn't they be pretty much unhitable?

Neither are going to be forced enough. Not every gen needs a rep.

But we still don't have a grass starter.

Link mains that spam projectiles don't require any skill. Also Link's sword has broken range.

With 3 projectiles and broken range this character deserves a nerf!

Duck Hunt dog does nothing but spam and run away. He wont stop rolling and I can never even get a single hit on this braindead character without a complicated read.

Its fuckng my worst matchup next to Mario!

how the fuck do I fight Duck Hunt? this lil shit just spams cans and frisbees,

i usually play samus/wario

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT's TIME! For /ssbg/'s special broadcast: Where are they now?

In this episode: Chazo!

After the death of /ssbg/, Chazo "Pardon the Childish Rant" McNigger went back to his job at Blockbuster to support his financial loss known as the Wii U. Unable to reclaim his peak Twitch viewership of 5, and his tournament turnout of 7 different people, McNigger committed sudoku via auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Stay tuned for more!

Who should I do next? I got some dirt on some people

So? Just like in pokemon, theres no such thing as trends

Go away you're annoying

Is this still funny to anyone here?

Moxy

Most characters in Smash 4 don't have an approach option so they can't but if they do have a approach option its an aerial or porjectile into grab they can spam without any risk attached and they end up doing nothing but flowcharting it.

Mario is a completely broken character. I don't know why this braindead broken over powered scrub magnet of a character hasn't been nerfed yet. Nintendo went out of there way to make there mascot look good by making him a braindead scrub character for noobs.

Mario can spam fire balls on your shield and if they hit he can get a guaranteed grab. Once Mario has grabbed you he can do mulitple up tilts and the only way for Ganondorf to escape is to jump but if your burn your jump he can chain them on your endlessly and grab again rinse and repeat and that can do like 50% damage.

Once he grabs you again he can get you to almost 80% and he can just roll behind and down smash for the kill since he has an insanely quick roll.

The Mario player will then leave the For Glory lobby and join up with someone else.

Cloud is ultra braindead like Mario all he does is charge limit and roll away and it's literally impossible to approach him.

Cloud players need to know that they don't have any actual real skill and that the character they play carries them like a crutch. Just because Cloud's aerials have ridiculously priority and his combos are extremely safe and easy doesn't mean you have skill. It's the shit for brain character you are playing as that makes you play better then you actually are.

By playing as Ganondorf you are getting an enormous understanding on how Smash 4's neutral game is played on high level. Where as Cloud just teaches you to stay on a low level cookie cutter playstyle.

TONIGHT on /ssbg/ - Where are they now? Moxy!

Gabriel "Moxy" Miguel Manuel Flores was a smash player from the slums of Mexico who was most noted for dodging challenges and reminding people when his birthday is on discord. Unfortunately, autism was not linked to rectum cancer during this time, and Moxy's practices in anal prodding only accelerated his timely death. Mass suicides took place across the discord and flags were flown at full mast to honor their legacies.

I still remember the circlejerk back when Sm4sh was first revealed and there was nothing but rosterposting

Barely any "dirt" there you faggot. Mentioned nothing of all his shitty exploits

He's poor and depressed about never getting a good job, moving out, and making friends. He's only had a small amount of IRL friends and even his co workers distance themselves from him intention. There you go. Also undiagnosed autism.

Eh, everything you said is practically a given.

Do rakyy

I am Rakyy

Do pame, pame

The Legend of Pame:

The year is 2019. Nintendo is nearing the drop of support of Smash 3ds's online support, as there is only one person still asking for matches: Pame. He hasn't played anyone online for 6 months but is still barraging people, requesting them to "join dubs". It is a sad fate, that the last man on Earth to play povertysmash is connected to Nintendo servers by a 4kbps upload speed, but Pame remains latched to the port until his mom buys him the new smash game for his 17th birthday.

Some say chronic obesity was the reason he spent summer days playing smash, others believe it was his chronic odor. One thing remained certain however: he was a poorfag who didn't even have access to a computer, and browsed /ssbg/ and discord on a shitty Android phone still running Jellybean.

I deserve respect for maining an honest low tier

>went back to his job at Blockbuster
How do you get fired from blockbuster in the first place?

He's honest, mostly fundamental based, and gets destroyed by top tiers like fox and falco

Tier list in Smash 4 are characterized by which characters have safe spammable options, easy spacing tools and the most true combos.

Most top tiers are incredibly braindead and have the same cookie cutter playstyle in a serious tournament as they do being played by scrubs on For Glory.

Low tiers get punished for mistakes where as top tiers have tools that never put them in a disadvantageous position

Low tiers do not have the ability to reset neutral whenever they want where as top tiers can easily

Low tiers don't have as many true combos and have to bait habits. Top tiers have true 40% setups

Low tiers require better reactions, predictions, mindgames where as top tiers flowchart

Low tiers are not as easy to space as and require technical spacing where as top tiers spam safe aerials

Maining a low tier and becoming successful will make you alot more popular then being another top tier main.

Smash 4 is just a shit game. Tournament viewers are decreasing, prize pots are shrinking, all while a 15 year old game is thriving

did ssbg git gud?

You know they havent

shut the fuck up pame

I agree. I wanted to give it a shot because it has newcomers I really like, but I don't think it's worth playing a crappy game just to play Megaman.