over.gg/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11694697/r
youtu.be/gR2j85NoNWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brown!

Jamison Fawkes!

>Come on Fareeha, you were always clumsy at this, just let me help you the first time.

Jesse McCree
nigh nyoon edition

I slay dragons

Cutest and best pairing

I wonder if neko atsume has updated since my tablet died.

dropped down to 1100 since I placed because a hacker

Posting best Shimada in the Best Shimada thread

Bavarian skin for Reinhardt when

>I'm not a mercy main but I consider myself a good mercy
>usually get 4 man rezzes after they push, but I do Rez with 2 down
>usually have 15,000+ healing a game
>don't usually have a problem with flankers, can run away or take them out
>see mercy mains with 100+ hours with her
>usually female
>never rez, saving for the team wipe. If that happens they fly right into the enemy and die before she rezzes
>doesn't know they can cancel guardian angel mid flight
>never tries to go to high ground and heal or hide for a push
>complain about flankers and doesn't try killing them

This is cuter

user, you got it completely backwards. Mei is the cannibal who ate her friends, not junkrat

Well he has a line where he talks about his lederhosen.

Genji, the master of the Hoverhand style

Lederhosen are comfy tho

Can't blame him

Da phuc

Change "mercy player" to "woman" and it still makes sense.

Did you get your Arcade lootboxes today anons?
What's your favorite of the arcade modes?

That looks like one delicious fleshlight

Are lederhosen those short shorts with suspenders the germans wear?

That's some quality autism right there.

yes

Jawohl

why is team chat not the only option when in comp?

seriously whats the point of group chat being a thing at all?

>Short shorts

Those do exist but are mostly worn without the suspenders

There are those calves-long ones which are worn with off-white socks, that's more like it

t. Austrian

>it's a "teammates only waste ults solo in panic situations" episode

How does D.Va compare to meta tanks like Zarya and Rein after the buffs?

Does she stack up, or is her kit simply not as good?

The poll still needs answers! strawpoll.me/11694697/r

This a qt blueberry sniper.
I want to hug the smug.

She's okay

to vent after you lose/win

Post more Ana

>No Mercy option

She's running out of competition eh

she's the best pick in the game right now, and is to be picked on attack/defence of every map, even koth.

How long until we get an actually fun new character?

Ana's a healer and Sombra's a support

>AXAXAX CYKA BLYAT IDI NAHUI VLADIMIR PUTIN VODKA

It's either 100% silent or this.

I still don't understand how Widowmaker is such a best girl. What makes her so perfect that I refuse to play anyone else in comp?

I want an Italian Hero

Go to American servers, Yurope banter is shit

>Pharah has no voicelines in Arabic
>Reinhardt has no voicelines in German
>Torbjorn has no voicelines in Swedish
>Lucio has no voicelines in Portuguese
>Symettra has no voicelines in Hindi

So with the soldier buffs is there any point in practicing with McCree or should I just keep soldiering on?

There really has to be russian server. Not just because they can't englando, but they also have high ping and dc.

I think I found a way to make Sombra work, but it will only work in 6-stack. I call it "Raptor-Tactics".
Tank: D.Va
Damage: Sombra, Genji, Tracer
Support: Mercy (movement for flanking routes like volskaya)
+ depending on map Winston or Lucio
all three flanker burst down the supports in the backline in a coordinated surprise attak, while DVa and Winston disrupt and block for the flanker.
Will probably never work in solo Q because communication
With Sombra as third good flanker the burst potential with Genji and Tracer could be huge.

Thoughts? Additions? Composition Ideas?

I don't give a single shit about if they're a black trans demikin I want to have fun playing the character.

>it's a "fun team that does whatever you tell them" episode

>Only lvl 37
This is either shooped or we just found out why Blizzard added an AFK timer to the practice mode. Either way, fake.

>vs AI
Why did Blizzard kill one of the only ways to have fun in this game

How many months/years was Sombra teased? And now not even a week later no one even talks about her anymore. You don't even see her online that much. You'd think your whole team would pick her. But no, it's just one Sombra, maybe even 2 Sombras if your playing a bot match but that's only if you're lucky.

Maybe Blizzard really hated her and spammed her so much that we'd get sick of her 2 days after she released. Stupid pendejos.

Too much lag

Are you enjoying Overwatch this free weekend? Do you think you're going to buy it?

That's 637 m8, notice that the number is silver

explain

What if they have Winston, McCree and Roadhog?

QP has 1 hero limit now, doesn't it?

>tell team that we need 2 healers and 2 tanks
>I'm playing rein
>They instead pick widow and torb
>ON ATTACK

Can the next season just start already so I can stack my placement matches with people who arent fucking retards

I'm so fucking tired of shitty comp players who just simply don't give a fuck if they win or lose and treat it like fucking quikplay 2.0

Literally had a fucking winston named "Squirtonme" yelling HARAMMBE as he charged into the enemy team alone and died

I'm just fucking done

Ldomin8r#1228

I was looking for stars my bad. Did not mentally process generic grey level = "silver".

>that blue skin
>that qt face
>those voicelines
>those *dinks*
She's just so perfect. I thank Blizz for all this blue.

>Europe servers

Who cares, our whole server actually speaks English.

>using non-canon colors
disgusting

It would be the counter composition if we are talking same team coordination and communication.

They teased her for so long because they didn't realise how many times they would redo her kit.

>tfw to intelligent too do damage

She was teased since the beta. Blizz will inevitably buff her.

2 healers are required due to the nature of healing.
Tanks are the highest value heroes by math. DPS are only worth their slot over being another tank in the specific scenario where Tanks are creating space that the fragile 200 hp DPS can maintain 100% output time to tip the scales in their favor in the contest of DPS vs. HPS.

Therefore team composition defaults to 2 healer, the rest tank, with an optional substitution of a tank for a DPS OR healer. So 33%-50% of the 6 man team is healer, 33-66% is tank, and 33% or less is DPS.

However from the 23 heroes only 17% are healer, 22% are tank, and 61% are DPS. Even if we fudge and say that Mei is more Tank than DPS, these numbers are not healthy.

Sombra was a mistake in all areas. Blizzard needs to get their shit together.

>the Sombra chart thingy revealed Pharah's father is different than Jack
Or that Sombra doesn't know/its not on record anywhere.
Anyway Rein/Ana>Anyone else/Ana

EVERYONE DIES ON FFXV

Main line final fantasy has been shit for over a decade

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE
THIS IS A GOOD BOY AND HE IS FORBIDDEN FROM DYING

To the die or do they 'die' like all the heroes of ffxii died 5 minutes into the first fmv?

>TFW removing young korean punks from your lawn

Maybe they'll get it right in s3 and start people out at their proper level. Right?

He's not removing korean punks, user. He's making sure that japanese delinquents don't out a finger on his prize korean pussy

>widow will never make you her toilet
why live?

Why does Zarya have to be so shit

>Sombra QP Defense
>Gold in healing with an Ana on our team
>8s left enemy teams pushing the last few inches into my teams gaping checkpoint
>Everyone on my side is alive and contesting the point
>Apagando las luces!!!
>No one dies, look around my teams running away because they thought it was an enemy ult
>We lose
>"our sombra was just plain bad holy god lol"
>"they all are, shes the new genji"
Even when you do well as Sombra, your team still sees you as extra baggage to carry. Feels bad man...

I love Jesse McCree

>Torbjorns turret instantly locks on and shoots you making hacking basically impossible if the turret has a good field of view
>doesn't need to aim
>Symmetra turrets do the same thing, plus she doesn't even have to aim to kill you and your pathetic DPS
>doesn't need to aim
>Junkrat can spam grenades everywhere making it impossible to manoeuvre when invisible
>doesn't need to aim
>Winston can just keep firing constantly so you can't go anywhere near him
>doesn't need to aim

Low skill annoying heroes counter high skill annoying hero. Like pottery.

so who is the best girl

Genji

After all the preorder bullshit there was no way I'd buy the game anyway.

>25% nerf to shields
>Phara huge damage buff
>Sombra the anti shield hero gets released
A L L I N T H E S A M E P A T C H

>Team's not doing well on dorado defense
>...has changed to Widowmaker (was Reinhardt)
>Oh fuck here we go
>Gets quint-kills multiple times and actually carries their weight and then some
>Congratulate them after the game

Jesse McCree is my husband.

Some people have around 200 wins and are around level 100+. I have 600 or so wins and I'm only at level 150. How the fuck do they do it?

Why is widowmaker blue

Depends on what you like? Ass? Widowmaker. Tits? Mei, Feet? Tracer, Armpits? Pharah, Thighs? Zarya, Pussy? D.Va? Pure love? Mercy. A cute, playful GF who treats you both like a boyfriend and like a daddy? Sombra.

Da ba de da bo dai

>Pure love
>Mercy
user please she'll just use you as another experiment like she did with reaper.

She's nuts.

I placed at 2318

Yay me

youtu.be/gR2j85NoNWU

here's a video from 1100 sr, as requested

At high level play, in the simplest way I can describe it, the DPS hero with the lowest lethality, Pharah, can make a 200 hp target dead in .9 seconds.* There is no "backline" There is either cover in the form of walls, barriers or tanks, and or there is death. "Flanking" does not exist, because the Flanker removes his cover when he flanks just as the Flankees lose theirs. This is why the value of attacking together at once is so important, a "Flanker" that splits himself to attempt something that is often at best a 1v2+ scenario is almost always a net failure. It doesn't help with the fact that the supports themselves are often better duelists and more survivable than all other 200 hp heroes. What often looks like a Flanker success is actually just the major element of the Attacker-advantage at work: the Flanker, being of a high mobility class, eventually succeeds in the elimination of a healer with the quick speed he gets back to try with multiple attempts. Without that healer, the exchange of spam and fire between two teams becomes significant for the team that is -1 healer, and the situation escalates as defenders struggle to overcome the defender spawn disadvantage.

What you describe isn't flanking. Rather, you describe is simply the execution of "just speed boost in right away" strat that is dominant in the better ranks, where the 6 attackers move together. In such a fight, it is well acknowledged that the MOST valuable kills are always on the Tanks, and least important on the supports. The reasoning is simple: 100 hps from 2 healers matters a lot when it's the exchange of spam, but it matter very very little when your team is throwing 600 dps on a single target. And where as a couple Tanks may hold out when their teammates are down and out, isolated DPS and supports after their tanks are down virtually never succeed.

*Sombra is actually the lowest lethality DPS hero, and that's why she sucks

The people at Talon had figured out the perfect formula to create the best girl.

>That's not Genji's synthetic robo-cunt.

Curse you eyesight.

>mfw Soldier is more OP than hog on 3v3

It seems so much more peaceful.

Koth almost looks fun

no particularily good reason other than some ancient concept design
she should have never been blue

yep, literally nothing going on.. You can play genji and say hello 4 times, stab a sniper, and even stand on their heads, they wont notice you. Very chill!

That enemy rein makes me want to kill myself