/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lygXNHOP3x8
amazon.com/dp/1572245131/
youtube.com/watch?v=-VDuLiqCmDE
youtube.com/watch?v=UsnRQJxanVM
amazon.com/dp/0399536213/
amazon.com/dp/1626253005/
dropbox.com/s/8oxz92sk3lki5l0/because mer ladies need love too plus facegen.7z?dl=0
tesgeneral.com/screenshot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder not to engage retards

Nords a shit.

I never realized how weak weapons were all this time until this character.

best

>posting about retards
>being a retard
Just shut the fuck up faggot.

Post dramatic music related to your character.

So nobody talk to anyone and just let the thread die?
Sounds good honestly.

But then where would they role play?

I don't believe it either Lokir.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

What do you mean?

Don't forget
>autism
>avatarfagging
>endless reposts

attractive dunmer men and lore living in harmony

>He's going to get pegged.
You're so delusional it's adorable.
>Could you resist the urge to kill yourself?
Easily, since my existence seems to bother you so much.
He gets it.

I think my driver may have taken a wrong turn on his way to Helgen.

Does that Bijin mod work for SSE?
Some user was shitposting about it last thread and it does a good number on the NPCs. Just drag and drop as usual?

>attractive dunmer men

no such thing, m8

It is just so fucking satisfying running around brutally beating people to death with your fists.

Cunt punting elves
Smashing nord faces in
suplexing lizards
fuck yeah

You could've just googled it...

I suppose you'd relish the thought of your existence bothering someone.

Since it'd be the only time anybody cared about you at all.

>2016
>Still this fucking bitter about a dumbass thread in the corner of the internet

Oh, sorry. Nevermind.
First fucking link to boot.

Ladies~

Post your character in their most expensive set of clothes.

The holy trinity of /tesg/:

Waifus
Lore
ENB (Enhanced Next-gen Boost)

You seem to be projecting pretty hard bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=lygXNHOP3x8

I believe he was referring to actual men, Ayy

i want clones to shove her poop into my butt hole and make we walk around with it inside me

haha xth for trainwiz an abuser

maxeen is a man/trans/cis/boy toy fuck pal buddy

that shitposter who has a boner for Diana is here in full force! i wonder what antics he will proceed today!

Just me again your friendl

t. ur boy izzoh

im curious what were ya

......crafting

That hair is awful.

>accusations of projecting but no denial
The most obvious sign a person knows you're right but just doesn't want to admit it.
Sorry but no person who has anyone in real life that cares about them winds up ERPing with pictures of their imaginary digital avatar on Veeky Forums FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A FEW DAYS WITH THE SAME IMAGES

Is there any need for ENBoost on skyrimSE? Its not needed right because its already 64bit? I don't know much about computers but I know a little be nice.

You must be part of a fictional timeline. Damn leaky faucet must be fuckin' up the dream again!

you know instead of giving him your first two weeks discourse in psych 101, you, I dunno, tell him to take more screenshots. just a thought.

are there any decent mods that stop female elves from looking like 50 year old trannies apart from ethereal elven overhaul? it fucks with npcs too much and has a trillion conflicts

ENBoost also helps with determining what your GPU renders vs your CPU if I remember correctly. If you can run SSE with no problems then you probably don't need it though. Adjusting the values when you don't know what you're doing could causes instability/crashes. You don't sound like you really want to get into the nitty gritty, so just go with what you're comfortable with editing/modding for now. By default you ''''should''''' be getting better performance on SSE over vanilla Skyrim anyway.

amazon.com/dp/1572245131/

If Ada ever ends up growing a pair this is what will play.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VDuLiqCmDE

youtube.com/watch?v=UsnRQJxanVM

Better face normalmap textures, Mer Need Love Two is a good one. I don't have the link on hand.

I'm here to remind faggots of the reality of their lives, I don't care if they get better.

Plus none of these avatarfags ever take new screenshots, their identity may not be as immediately recognizable to all the other avatarfags and it'd waste precious time they could be spending doing even more circlejerking.

>she doesn't know
Should I tell her?
I have more, just not all of them fitting for that situation. Have one I don't think I've posted yet.

amazon.com/dp/0399536213/

stop responding to the sperg

what skin textures are you using?

>I'm here to remind faggots of the reality of their lives

thanks doc, you're doing us a service. care to consider what you do as just as bad as what we do? that there isn't really a point to anything and we are all mold on a moist rock in a void, and nothing will never matter, so who gives a shit if they want to post pixel dolls.

>chickens run away when you get close to them
has it always been like that?

The only important border here is between the avatarfags of this thread keeping themselves alive and distracted with their circlejerking, and realizing the emptiness of futility of their pathetic lives and killing themselves.

And the faster I can push that the better.

Which one?

>biproduct of a capitalist age
>world thrives on competition
>i act as future 2016 thread police
>i regulate and assert my domain over the plebs
>i tell them that they are doing life wrong
>thread to thread, general to general
>the tubes shall be clean
>everything will have order
>this is my internet dogma

well i guess i run with no problems but 40fps outside with enb on if i could push more it would be nice

amazon.com/dp/1626253005/

The one whose ass is chapped by your posts. Let him whine at nothing and he'll get bored and leave faster.

>realizing the emptiness of futility of their pathetic lives and killing themselves

buddy, let me turn you onto philosophical suicide. you're committing it and attempting to get others to join in. consider this.

Post elves

Anyone else play the game for a while and then suddenly the lighting/time-of-day/camera angle is so perfect that some of this shit looks like real life? Like damn, I feel like I could reach out and grab this stuff on the ground or the side of the road sometimes. It's so bittersweet though, because then the timing/lighting changes after a couple of minutes and you're back in the game where it still looks pretty, but no longer looking exactly like real life.

I feel like I'm glimpsing into the future. Eventually games wil start to look like real life 100% of the time, not jsut during that perfect lighting or time of day or weather combination. Can't wait for next-next-next gen graphics

I didn't reply to him that time, I replied to a guy who replied to him so I could post some of my other shitty screens.

don't even address the issue

those dont bring anything up on google

Consider this:
You have no friends
You have no purpose
Your family is ashamed of your existence
These threads are literally all you have and they won't be around forever. You're going to kill yourself some day soon.

>install lock-on
>game feels like an actual game

anyway time to sleep

posted.

Consider this:
You consider all these things essential to your own existence and the deprivation of them terrifies you, and so, since you think are above everyone and have the highest fear, those below you must not realize this, and so you go forth trying to usher in your own gaping terror to others, hoping they will care. They don't, nobody does. Everyone dies, and its your choice how to spend it. If you want to convince others of your own misery on an obscure internet image board, well done.

I hope this is the right link.
dropbox.com/s/8oxz92sk3lki5l0/because mer ladies need love too plus facegen.7z?dl=0

Just replacing their normal maps will make a big difference.

S'cuz they're not on google. They're in Eiries' pastebin, I thought it was on the tesg site but I can't find it. Someone around here has a link.

Have four, one died to a bear trap though. His companions walked away without a backwards glance too, so cold.

That's no elf, that's a tanker

Holy shit user you took the words right out of my mouth.

Okay, its setup. Hopefully I'll have some new material from quest mods in the next few days.

Elf.

Whatever helps you ignore the future for another day.

To the user that asked me to convert the Isabella outfit: I'm terribly sorry I forgot. I will get it done around Tuesday next week if work allows.
Again, very sorry

But those are cats?

Oh no you di-ent!! Mercy was on your step, and you shut the door. Now the mother of secrets will keep you.

Indeed! They're the best kinds of mer!

I swear that Peri is more obnoxious than Cumtears these days.

wait, please explain! I was interested but I'm worried about incompatibilities. Can you also lock onto friendly npcs? I play a healer, so I need to be able to lock onto teammates and not accidentally heal the enemy

Probably helps that as a Khajiit your claws provide similar damage values to a lower tier weapon.

Been a long time since I played Skyrim, dudes. Where do I get higher level spells?

Cloneskin V2.0

Yes you can lock on to any NPC. I tested it by running around whiterun and locking on random people.

vanilla? mage college.

Khajiit being mer is simply a khajiit fairy tale. Who really trusts a khajiit?

>thick vein near her groin area

eww

College of Winterhold. Do the master quests for each school/instructor too so you can get the most powerful spells.

ooo ok ty. i found a cute looking skin texture in there too. :)

CUTE! CUTEEEEE!

Veins can gross me out too, but not this time.

now with enb

Hmm, fight might actually be somewhat interesting now instead of a total squash.
Yeah I can see that. Your daddy gave you good advice.

Isn't that OSex's animation?

now fix that fov and read tesgeneral.com/screenshot

ugh...just got my mods finally stable and haven't touched it in a few weeks. I hope this doesn't break anything. Any bugs/instability you encountered? Is this something you could see yourself keeping for an entire playthrough? Does it make the game too easy?