>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
Wood Elves Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiks2rQa9o

5 Minutes of Gameplay (Morghur confirmed!)
youtube.com/watch?v=-9M33Idbm5k

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
Recent DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331/

Previous eternal city

>be autist
>climb mountain
>get hit by lighting.

Gobbos a shit.

Jesus christ, snowy Bretonnia castles looks so comfy if you just ignore the chaos spawned volcano right behind it

Seasons when?

We'll always be friends, won't we, Gobbla?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH rome

My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori.

Fuck off Wilfred, in Warhammer it's war or die.

dulce et decorum est
Bretonnian boipussy

How the fuck do beastmen have the intelligence to use bows and arrows?

If brettonian peasnats can do it

Why wouldn't they? They are part human, you know.

TELL ME THE NAME OF THE CHINESE MOD PLEASE AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why the fuck is there no penalty for moving thru someones settlements or provinces?

Atleast a province... if a province is fully owned by a non-ally faction, you should either move slower when walking thru it, take attrition, or have a more tired army. Fucking something.

Sick of people just running circles around my land with no consequences until i can maybe catch them.

Better yet, if you're on a provinces land, the closest settlements garrison should be able to engage you.

fug

他妈的你

Is Eye for an Eye fun? I haven't played beastmen yet but fighting them as empire has inspired me. Should I bother with the mini campaign or just play a beastmen GC

Vlad or Ghorst?

Sure, Vanguard's cool...
But poision attacks and high replenishment are also cool

Vlad is OP

army-wide vanguard is broken as fuck, especially for VC

Vlad is the best overall LL in the game.

Vlad.

You can easily unlock Ghorst during campaign and he'll get his poison for the whole army thing. If you want to unlock Vlad, you have to raze Altdorf.

hmmm....not bad

Also, Todbringer/Greenskins unlocker for Eye for an Eye when? Is it possible or did they prevent modders from doing it somehow?

I haven't played it, but it has a reputation on /twg/ of being the worst of all the campaigns.

Playing AOC, how many times do you have to wound the gold man himself before he permanently dies?

Vlad is the best LL in the game hands down
army wide CREEEEEEEEEEEED deployment is OP as fuck

HOWDY

It's worth at least one play through for the new map/events but other wise it's pretty meh.

>Can't make third party IP mods for Warhammer.
Why is Games Workshop such a crybaby

GERMANIC SERVANTS, I AM MADE OF GOLD

IT IS AMAZING INDEED. GOLD IS A VERY VALUABLE COMMODITY

Lacking artillery & non-magic ranged attacks, the VC want to get as close as possible. Vlad lets them do exactly that.

Any reason why Anti-aliasing seems to not be working for me on Shogun 2 and Napoleon? Windows 10 with a GTX 980 here, power's not really an issue, although the processor's a bit on the older side.

I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SUBMIT TO MY SERVILE INSTINCTS

So anyone with a RX 480 playing Warhammer here? How is it working out for you?

I've been thinking about upgrading from my GTX 660 for a while now, but I'm still debating on whether either that or the 1060 (though if I can scrounge up the money I might be able to get a 1070).

I TOTALLY DIDN'T HAVE ANY PLANS FOR INDEPENDENCE OR WORLD RELEVANCE BY THE WAY

I HATE OTHA BOYZ WHO DISAGREE WIF ME BUT I HATE STUNTIES EVEN MOA

This statement alone caused a breakthrough in Greenskin thought.

Led by this "brutally cunning" rhetoric, the Greenskins brought their inferiority complex to new heights.

They were now united as one.

The greenskins were all finally living in one country.

Undivided in their quest for relevance, they decided to call their faction...

The unified greenskin "horde"

Desperate to prove themselves to the Old World, the Greenskins frantically searched for a reason to wage a war they could win.

The death of some irrelevant night goblin war boss in some backwater karak with a vague connection to the Greenskin "warboss" was all they needed to start a war.

>'e shares 'alf an 'aplotype with us! pure-blooded orc boy!

"'E's got skin dat's green like ours! Roight proppa Orc boss 'e is!"

>[Update] [Auto] 4
I love you /twg/

G O B L I N S

Goblins...

YEEEEAAAAAHHHH

how to take screenshotte this good, steam screenshotte is shite

>mfw playing wh40k tw after my last time playing a tw game was medieval 2: total war and rome: total war

jesus christ the map and ui is atrocious and unintuitive. the battle gameplay is still basic as hell with no new commands or formations, and everyone stays in their regiment. i was expecting orcs and zombies to sort of be in very loose regiments but they're all in line and file. it looks ridiculous.

how are yall playing this? rome is better than this shit.

>wh40k tw
nice to see you have no idea what you're talking about senpai

>orcs and zombies
>in line and file
lmaoing at your life senpai

Ive never played them in Grand Campaign, but the mini-campaign is just running around with your whole army and brayherds, sacking 1 settlement at a time with extreme ease, until the map is cleared.

Atleast in the GC you would be able to max out your buildings and tech.

Come on man, I have seen you do better

In Attila, which faction is most EZmode?

Sassanids, though I only played them before the update that added the Hepthalites.

Here's a tip, newfriend.

Usually, for Total War games, the easiest faction is the one in the title. Let me give you some examples.

Rome 1 & 2: Rome
Medieval 2: Medieval factions, not arab ones
Empire: The Holy Roman Empire
Shogun: The Shogun Faction
Napoleon: France
Attila: The Black Huns

Huns

>france is EZ mode in Napoopan

>Attila: The Black Huns
But the thing in the faction selector said it was hard

Please excuse me. I couldn't help but notice that your definition of 'good TW game' wildly differs from my own. I am also of the belief that CA is corrupt and should not receive our support. I will now engage in petty squabbles to ensure that my opinion on a subjective matter becomes the most relevant.
t. M2fag

So will NEET elves have a meme ambush stance like beastmen?

If they do I will boycotte CA, screenshotte this poste

Elves will be the easiest faction to defend against in an ambush desu

>desu

bitch do not call me desu

Loved Europa Barbarorum I, but never played Europa Barbarorum II.

Is II worth playing instead of reinstalling the first one? Any real advantages/disadvantages?

Kek

十九世纪风云
Storm Riders 19th Century

Good luck getting it to work, the mod launcher malfunctions on you unless you have a special (paid) account on wanmod

Do you prefer Med 2 to Rome?

Not really.

Well then you should know that EB2, while having some new options from the original, is not quite finished yet.

Alright. Thanks user.

Sassanids due to good location and easy money.
Gothic migration faction due to being able to settle wherever you want and because GOTHIC WARBAND is fucking amazing.
Desert Kingdom due to comfy location.

Why cant we just recruit units at settlements? Feels autistic to need to make a lord first.
Just make it so the army cant leave the settlement without a lord, but can still sit there and protect it.

Make em more expensive to make without a lord too idc, just take out the autistic step of needing a lord. Especially if u plan to fire all those bitches in a couple turns.

Just calls for different ambush tactics. Being on a road surrounded by woods and fired on by an enemy that doesn't reveal their position sounds really irritating, and so does skirmishes retreating away from you in both directions.

At least you can retrain mercs in EB 2 instead of having to disband them outright.

While we're on what, the 10th year of development?
EB 2 is graphically a lot better and they've ported over the Rome 1 animations so people move a bit faster than the typical M2 unit.

Instead of the barebones release from 2 years ago it's pretty fleshed out and everyone has a roster. Now it's just a manner of adding units and more units.

Do the DAWI have the best combat dialogue?

'THIS IS A RECKONING' and shit

I can't wait to hear all those elf bants, especially when the Dark Elves come out.

"It's a shame. You would have made a good slave, dwarf."
"I might as well be slaughtering farm animals."
"Hol' up. You be sayin we wuz Feenix Kangz n shit?

Why don't you support the Everchosen?

#NotMyChampion

also KILL ANYTHING WITHOUT A BEARD

I don't know enough about the Welfs to predict what kinda shit they say. Probably something similar to the WC3 nelves

LUMBERFOOTS

Who is the Desmond Doss of Warhammer

but I do

The army book said Wood Elves find joy in a clever tongue and that there are always at least two possible interpretations of what they are saying, but I doubt that's what we will get. Especially after lumbuhfoot in Vermintide.

any entertaining medieval 2 campaigns to watch on youtube?

But he fights for the rights of every man

He doesn't have floppy hats.

he used to

No he was bald warrior priest.

Slavs. Acquire bows and laugh and the completely broken debuffs that will never be fixed ever because "is of the balance tovarisch, secrit soviet dokuments, ckya blyat."

Sassanids, once you take out the White Huns it's easy street.

this is turning into a big mess

No end in sight to the fight for the east and west badlands, and the Karaz a Karak foothill here is turning into a giant clusterfuck. Also Barak Varr dragged me into a war with the Vamps, and Zhufbar has a rebellion going, and my economy is in the shitter

Oh and it's turn 100 and Chaos is mucking around up north

No he was a templar of the twin tailed orb with a full head of a hair.

probably wore one as a squire

Grand campaign
>Open decisions on where to go/what to fight
>Map and factions develop, with/without player intervention
>You get to fuck the world with Archaon or stop him as the man of the hour

An Eye for an eye
>Factions are there for you to sack, they will not declare wars on eachother, and nothing will happen unless you take part on it (except two greenskin tribes which get ganged on)
>There's more narrative in the GC
>Not even a final quest battle, like The Fall of Man, Todbringer's "final battle" is just a normal fight

Give it a try if you got it, you may enjoy it, but it's objectively bad when compared to the GC, it has some value as "Beastmen tutorial"

Amd btw, there's nothing for finishing the long campaign, Todshitter is unlocked after the short victory

I am le revenge incarnate.

Made a last ditch attempt at breaking up that bloody handz party bysneaking out a night attack on Wurzag but was unable to move the army to a safe distance after the fact. I think this is it lads

I SEETHE WITH PURPOSE

that many cannons could easily leader snipe and you might hold long enough to chain rout them, how many boyz in the second army?