>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ (embed)
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Official News & Known Issues
Season 4 - Operation Red Crow is OUT NOW.
[YouTube] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Operation Red Crow (embed)
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/redcrow/index.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-10-13-2016

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current Windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user) - mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site) - legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

Heartbreaking defeat:

who isnt diamond here?

No I'm not, I just don't like the scroll wheel on my mouse, it gets stuck or scrolls too easily, so I use caps lock, it doesn't have anything big bound to it anyway.

I haven't done my placements yet but I'll probably not be diamond

naisu

>first

Actually coming in second while being entirely confident about being first is classic Misuzu

Smoke killing Ash with his Toxic Beauty

Daily reminder we need an IQ buff

nth for reee fix your shit servers ubi

Haven't done placements yet but I was Gold 2 last season so I expect to place in at least Plat 1 when I get around to doing them. Fingers crossed, anyway.

What are the chances of Ubisoft releasing a GOTY edition of R6S for Christmas?

I kind of want to buy this game during the Autumn Steam sale in a couple of days but I'd feel shitty if I bought it and then a month later I could buy it for a few bucks more and get the season pass included

>Play ranked with TS
>Lose all 3 games

Got 90k renown boyz
What should I spend my spare 40k renown on? I can't decide between Cap's blue uniform or Ash's pink/tan uniform

ts?

For the love of god just make Blitz 2 armor 2 speed already oh my fucking FUCK

now that season 4 is here

who are the best operators for newbies to pick up?

rook is a given but who next?

Sledge

Valkyrie

Sledge
Thatcher
Ash

Doc
Jager
Mute

Need some friends to play Ranked on xbox with, I was a platinum last season

anybody here play?

HOW TO SPECTATOR MODE

CUSTOM GAME ONLY

There's a spectator mode?

>For ease of use but still useful
Def: Rook, Jaeger, Doc
Atk: Sledge, Buck, Twitch

>To git gud and cheeki
Def: Bandit, Pulse
Atk: Ash, IQ

In case of the DLC, I actually recommend all of them except maybe Caveira and Frost, as the former is purely for roaming and the latter depends on how much you like trap placement.

I KNOW BUT HOW IN GAME

How do I Glaz?

If you mean spectating a player after you die, then '5' is the default bind.

If you mean spectator camera then you have to make a custom match and select 'create as spectator'

I want to see something done with shield operators. I don't know if they're hesitant to touch them because they're stronger on consoles, but enough is enough. Especially now with arm and torso damage being equal it's basically suicide if you're up against anyone who can aim.

Impact grenades need to do at least half damage against shield operators (and minimal damage against Montagne with his extended shield deployed) given how fast they're thrown, since they have no audible cue like nitrocell velcro.
Revert the damage multipliers on arms back to 0.75 for operators with a shield equipped.
A feature that hides your gun hand behind the shield until you're ready to fire would be nice.
Blitz could be 2 speed 2 armor like everyone's been asking for.
Give Montagne some explosive resistance while his shield is deployed.
If they finally decide to balance the game differently for PC and console, give PC shield operators a bigger shield. This could even help negate some of the bullshit headshots.

Glaz is a bit harder to balance than shields.

Give him an extra magazine.
Significantly increase the range at which damage dropoff begins to occur.
Significantly increase the damage at maximum range.
Increase the fire rate of his rifle.
Let his rifle bypass Rook armor. Defenders would take full damage and/or be instantly killed by a bodyshot.

At this point I would gladly accept a tradeoff of a lower rate of fire for less damage dropoff. I just want to one shot 3 speed operators and not have to be in their face to do so.

You alternate between long-range sniping from outside the building, and holding angles closer to the objective.

What makes Sledge so good for newbies, exactly? Dumb newbie here.

Teamspeak

His role is just to break open barricades, walls, and hatches that are unreinforced. It's hard to mess it up and can be done with minimal game knowledge.

> yokai blast someone straight on twice and he doesn't get dizzy

The fuck ubisoft

1) His rifle has very low recoil so it's good for learning to shoot with.
2) He has a very powerful secondary as a backup weapon.
3) His gadget is intuitive, easy to use and helpful, but not vital to the team's success. Your death will not fuck your team over in the same way that Thermite's death would.
4) Frags.

His gadget is easy to use and he has access to good guns. The sledgehammer is pretty much just 20 silenced instant breaching charges.

THANK

oh theres a teamspeak
why not just a discord?
get with the times, gramps

>Glaz is a bit harder to balance
Just give him a OTs-03A. Problem solved.

I was on a plane the other night, made this

Find window into objective, camp it till 1 minute, 2 enemies left, or your team starts pushing. Be a good aim. Stand far far away from the Plane if you're on that map so you can see through a lot of windows at once. If you see someone but can't snipe, let your team know. I've played Glaz many times, and you can easily turn a 5v5 into a 5v3 or 2 with a good position.

Shield ops are just as useless on console, if you're playing Silver or up, you'll get your arms shot or simply Nitro'd.

-Glaz should be a 3/1 instead of a 2/2, a sniper doesn't need armor and needs to relocate. He should get another mag and damage range increase. He should be allowed an ACOG, and increase his sight zoom to something meaningful, like 4 or 6x. Right now he's just a DMR that can switch from 1x to ACOG. He needs to be a sniper, someone you should fear peeking.

You have to hit the enemy's head to stun them

What a fucking useless ability then seeing as I hit his head both times.

And this, I'm proud

Good one

>that pic
CUTE AS FUCK

What about me user

>Not a KSVK

Can they fix the map preference list?

I think you are a cutie too, user

Got a webm?

YOU FUCKED UP

Why did you copy paste from the actual OP.
Why didn't you use the pastebin.

Now you have disfunctional trailer link, and a bunch of ugly (Embeds) (Embeds) everywhere.

If you're going to make the new thread, at least learn how to do it properly m8.

b-b-but i got to do an OP with IQ'S based booty!

what do you expect from newfag redditor dipshits

Is bomb the worst mode?

Nah.

There's no worst mode

I do wish Pro League had more variety and didn't just play Bomb, I feel like there's a lot of wasted potential there

Bomb is shit when it comes to the more "onesidesd sites"

>disfunctional trailer link
>"""""ugly""""" (Embeds)
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Heavy Weapons guy voice*

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

How do I Bandit, /r6g/?

Inject right into the bloodstream

Who fucking cares no one reads the damn things

so does Bandit stop Hibana's gadget? does Mute?

I mean aside from the drugs. Do I take the MP7 or the shotty, how do I best use his gadget, etc.

>no one reads the damn things

Can confirm you block it with Mute's jammers.
>+2 +2 +2 points

>want to watch the latest trailer
>look up /r6g/ for all the latest news
>link to trailer doesn't work
>I will never watch the trailer
Many such cases!

I think since he only has 3 batteries to put down it's best to place them against a side of the room with 3 walls so that you can protect yourself completely from that side.

or you can just place them on shields.

I personally take the MP7 with silencer and roam with nitro.

He's right tho desu

>Staring at empty doorway
>Die
>Killcam shows rook walking into doorway, looking at me, ADSing, lining up shot, shooting me in head
>Leave match
I don't have time for this fuckery

>Fuck basic thing up
>People bitch about you royally fucking the basic thing up
>Lol who cares nobody even uses it

I want reddit to leave.

I just put his batteries down on important walls and leave it, if you're tryharding you can go for the trick, that's up to you and the map. MP7 is almost always the right choice, great for sniping, peeking, or getting up close. But the M870 is the best pump shotgun in the game so if you like shotguns and are on a map with short sightlines it's a good pick.

>DUDE THIS HAS TO BE CORRECT

>Tryharding

Yeah, because winning is very very bad, right?

I don't even shoot my gun, I just go meleeing people because shooting is for tryhards that want to actually kill people

see
This is autist central, respect the autism ways

>nice and comfy in cafe
>train room fully barricaded
>rook even made hot chocolate
>get spotted
>12.7mm rips across five different walls
>two defenders instantly vaporized
>doc trying to treat now amputated leg
>blackbeard shooting through newly made murderhole in refinforced wall
>second shot
>Blitz accidentally decapitated
>hostage killed
>such is life in Russia

>being this triggered
I just find sitting next to a wall listening for Thermite boring, if you want to win that much knock yourself out, but I'd rather do something more interesting.

I just find aiming and shooting enemies boring, if you want to win that much knock yourself out, but I'd rather do something more interesting, like spectating my teammates after I die

>Literally party of your job description when you sign up as Bandit in key objectives like Chalet
>Lol that's boring Imma just roam and chill
>ROUND LOST

why and how is this game mildly big in brazil?

I don't even have headphones so I can't bandit trick

And I have been playing since launch

It's also big in Japan

And western FPS games are ever this big in Japan

>headphones
>can't tell anything in front, behind, above, or below you

I don't know what to tell you, user. I've loved tacticool shooters ever since I played SWAT4, so I naturally flocked towards R6 Siege.

Not to mention that BRs in general do play a lot of FPS.

My guess would be because Siege is not like your average shooter where your success is almost entirely dependent on how fast and accurately you can press the cursor against an enemy's head. I'm not great at aiming, but I can still do pretty well with well placed gadgets and well peeks and breaches. There's a lot more going on than just shootouts here.

sound seems to come from the openings the sound originates closest to

>it's a caveira is the last one alive on the other side of the map episode

roamers, when will they learn?

pair up with a pulse or valk then for ez bandit tricks

>OTs-03A
But that is what he has already

How does it feel your country is represented by an edgy insane skull chick and old eye patch wearing old fart with a crossbow?

How can /r6g/ and /v/eddit drawfags even compete?

i don't understand it either.
especially considering it's a shithole where a majority of the population is poor, how can they afford a 60$ game?

>Siege
>$60
>in third world countries
Do you still buy every game in the Steam store?

Feels good

Although at this point I'll take anything over a capoeira / jiu jitsu guy/girl dressed in green and yellow.

I'm just bummed that they chose BOPE, the meme squad, over the closest thing we have to a CTU. Just so you know, BOPE does not answer to any situation that is outside of the favelas. They're essentially a murder squad that is sent in to sanitize the favelas.

Although the map is pretty creative.

feel free to enlighten me user

cdkeys.com
g2a.com

you know they change prices based on locale right?
this is why ASIAN ekys and russian keys are half price of GLOBAL keys aka EU/NA keys on sites like g2a

how concerned with collateral damage is BOPE?
is a lot of shock and awe?
do you live in a city?

Are there any general roaming tips? I usually circle around above or below the objective and listen for their assault, but it's difficult to surprise people.

>how concerned with collateral damage is BOPE?
Depends entirely on how aware the public is of the operation. There was a show in which the guy, I think an ex navy seal, joins CTUs all over the world and spends a day in the field with them. When he went to an op with BOPE, they showed how the drug dealers put up concrete barriers in the middle of the streets so that the armored truck couldn't go through, which is essentially their only cover. So they set up dynamite (note: They already had dynamite in hand) and I will never forget how a Sgt elbows the Cpt and glances towards the camera as to signal him to not forget he's on TV. So the Cpt goes up to the houses that are on that same road, knocks on the windows and warns them that they're going to blow some shit up. And, of course, the woman that comes out is utterely confused because I am sure they never ever fucking warn anyone there about it.

So yeah, they're not RPG through the front door tier, but they're not very concernet about it either.

>do you live in a city
Yes, I currently reside within a city.

I hope the devs respond to shield babies by giving fuze a cluster charge on his shield.

That should cause a riot.

ITT: cider does an AMA