Need a car for delivering pizza

Need a car for delivering pizza.

Which shitbox would be the most reliable?

I was thinking of getting a toyota corolla, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-Corolla-1999/SSE-AD-4235877/?Cr=6
carsales.com.au/car/hyundai/excel/
youtube.com/watch?v=dz8iKeHAckg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Geo Metro

We don't have them in Australia.

>toyota corolla
You need better handling in the corners, go with Honda Civic.

corollas are fine what are you talking about lol

get the cheapest reliable car you can afford.

look for cars with under 100k miles on them for under $4k if you're in the usa.

go toyota or honda if you can

camry corolla civic accord are all good. be careful buying used v6s they will be driven to hell by niggers that think their 0-60 makes them street racers

try to find a single owner car from an old person if possible.

if you want to get into the uber game its a whole different ballpark.

either way learn to do your own oil changes and brakes and sparkplugs and shit because you won't be able to afford jiffy lube unless you live with your parents.

civic for...you know the rest

thank you but what do you mean by

> "if you want to get into the uber game its a whole different ballpark"?

they have purposely restrictive car requirements depending on the state/city.

this is to keep people with shitbox cars from ubering around. if you want to become an uber driver the car you buy very much matters because the system is kind of setup to either keep people out of it or trap them in a predatory payment plan on a car they can't afford just to meet the requirements

Mazda626

delivering pizzas all you really need is valid insurance and you don't even have to drive that car when you're working lol like no stores actually check that shit unless they're managed by an autistic sperg who is careerbound to work in-store for 12 dollars an hour their entire lives

Ford Focus MK1
Manual; 1.6 Liter Motor

Ah okay, thank you.

I likely wont be working for uber because there are heaps of restaurants looking for delivery drivers in my area so that shouldn't be a problem.

> manual

not sure how to drive a manual and I've read that they're really annoying to drive in congested cities, which is what the traffic will be like for at least part of my shifts.

will keep the car in mind when searching for good deals though

Corollas have a lot of body roll in the corners.

>this
Honda civic a best.

Manuals are not a problem in congested traffic at all.
They're cheaper, easier to maintain, and get better gas mileage in the price range you're looking for.

golf tdi

fit in with the turbo lads

fit in with the coal rollers

economy af

gen 1 subaru liberty was a pretty fun delivery car

Does not matter in the context of deliveries rofl

Gotta keep the pizzas as level as possible for the best tips.

Porsche 944

old corolla is about as good as it gets. there are cars with better gas mileage (civic, diesel golf) but diesel VWs are overpriced and civics are nearly as reliable as corollas and have some ricer tax which makes the corolla hard to beat.

You have to be a real retard with no experience. The kids blasting to deliveries to get there asap just blow up their cars and it makes no differnce in tips.

People usually know what they will tip beforehand and very rarely will getting there early make a difference beyond a wow you got here fast thanks

toyota ae86

Probably a small hatch, you don't need the trunk at all, it helps with parking when there's no parking anywhere (just stick it where it fits with the park anywhere lights on)

people don't give tips in aus.

Holden barina or something

Thanks but I'm probs just gonna go with the corolla man, found a pretty good deal on carsales.

carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-Corolla-1999/SSE-AD-4235877/?Cr=6

Yes we do.
Holden Barina or Suzuki Swift

Motorcycle.

Dodge neon

I don't even wanna hear any other answers

Buy one for 500$, that is literally the going rate

Parts are dirt cheap, aftermarket lets you make the car look nice if you wish, take decent care of it and the car will outlast you by far

Dodge neon, fuck you

former delivery driver here that put 100k miles on a neon doing deliveries - this poster is right

handles like an integra lol

same hp as a modern day corolla

4 doors - can lyft

had great handbrake which will be useful in snowy roads

downsides are: 1) its a neon, so basically zero resale value run it into the ground 2) rear drum brakes will collaspe and fall into themselves after like 120-130k miles. other than that enjoy having a near indestructable car that nobody 2nd glances at

but same year lower k's corollas are cheaper in my area

go for it but i bought that neon for 200 bucks off craigslist rofl

subaru GL or Loyale/Leone They arent fast but they will live forever

Any easy to repair manual transmission shitbox will do the job nicely.

I'm inclined to agree. A car being fun to drive really helps if you plan on doing the job for a while. My old stock 93 Civic with an auto handled much better than my stock 94 Corolla.

Metro was sold as the Swift and the Bazza here in Australia

>I've read that they're really annoying to drive in congested cities
Its not all that bad really, neither is learning to drive one. I suggest buying a manual car and driving nothing but that until you have it down, only took me a few weeks.

Corolla, Camry, Civic hatch or CE series Lancer/Mirage. All of these are indestructible, easy on fuel, and cheap.

If you want something a bit more fun, N15 Pulsar. The SSS is the P-platers choice for an indestructible SR20DE shitbox that's decent on fuel or, if you can find one, the VZ-R. The 1.6l SR16VE pumps out plenty of power and does even better for fuel than the SSS.

ex police cars are the ultimate pizza machines

UK pizza fag here

M I A T A ?

Hey a small civic, or maybe a Miata with a drop top because your car can end up smelling like pizza

Hyundai Excel
These are piss cheap yet incredibly surprisingly reliable shit boxes
Use em, dump em when your finished cars
carsales.com.au/car/hyundai/excel/
Even ones going for like 500-600 can last you for years no problem

Neons are slight more expensive than a excel in aus

Corolla, Civic, Mazda 3

this guy knows

dagumi used the cup with water to keep from destroying the tofu, pizza delivery is the same way

get the 6th gen hatchback

I deliver pizza in a miata, and before that a v6 mustang. The end goals just high MPG and easy maintenance along with god reliability, space does not matter so much since I can fit like 50 pizzas in a miata.

what about the xrs

He didn't ask about delivering tofu

I can back this up 100% Delvidered in my 94 geo for almost a year, had bout 200k miles when I started and finally blew a piston ring at 253k... now she sits in my driveway like a sad panda cause I'm to poor to fix her :( RIP geo 40mpg will be forever missed.... now I drive a Veloster but the mpg's will never be the same.....

Subaru wagon. Can fit mad pizza and is reliable.

Otherwise get a truck. Easy to work on and made not to break. Only problem is gas mileage.

Personally I deliver in an old Civic, a Subaru, and maybe a big ass Crown Vic if I fancy it when I look at it tomorrow

You're right on that

Auto is good for delivery, although my cars are stick

Are you an Aussie? If so, those are called Subaru Legacy here and I have one. I think the clutch is aftermarket or fucked up because it's super stiff, and my synchros are going out, but otherwise it's great. Lots of room for big delivery

>Imbliging I don't have two cars to blow up, and an extra engine for the one I give a shit about.

My subi will never blow up. The timing belt will break but she won't blow

>Water splashes from cup when I go over bumps

Sub optimal

pretty much this

these care you can beat to hell and they'll still go. I'd invest some time to get an actual fucking job though.

>good in the corner
>honda civic
ahaha

The civic type R is destroyed by a French car on the touge. and the civic is driven by Tsuchiya himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=dz8iKeHAckg

>piston ring
That's a $2 part.