Looks like females are better drivers than men

>The number of driver fatal crash involvements per 100 million miles driven in 2008 was 50 percent higher for males (2.1 per 100 million miles traveled) than for females (1.4 per 100 million miles traveled).

iihs.org/iihs/topics/t/general-statistics/fatalityfacts/gender

>Shit tier bait

Why is this discrimination allowed? Females are oppressing US by dying less in crashes.

Nobody is arguing that women are less likely to die in crashes, men lead in serious crashes because we enjoy going fast af

They literally don't have the balls to drive fast as fuck.
Also I hope this is not including deaths caused by 1.0 diesel punto transforming into a ball of fire

>Women actually having an interest in cars outside of social value
>Wanting to go faster than the speed limit

Pick none faggot.

>Men: 800 serious crashes in 2014, 12 died
>Drive faster, doesn't crash at low speed

>Women: 999999999 minor crashes in 2014, 10 died
>Can't handle the car even at moderate speed, crashes all the time at slow speed, but nobody dies.

Holy shit women are better drivers woooooooow, sooo much un-biased journalist information.

Metal can be replaced.
A human life can't.
I pray for your damnation

>A human life can't.
thank god for that, satan.

What? Yeah it can. Sperm+egg for 9 months

That human will never be the same as the one you look to replace.

Actually the amount of metal on earth is finite but you could recycle the crashed car into another car I guess. A human life can and will be replaced, our global population increases constantly.

That's life, it sucks, but there's nothing you can do. People die, a lot of times they die in preventable situations, but if we prevented every preventable death, life wouldn't be worth living.

We'd also be overcrowded as fuck btw

Humans are more complex than metal. You can only consider it a replacement if it fulfills all duties of the original. You can bend metal to your exact specifications. Humans are not so easy.
I agree user. All my original point meant to say was that 1000 minor fender benders cannot even compare to a single fatal accident.

rip mjet ;_;

So, ban on men driving when? Or at least harder/stricter driving tests for men.

harder driving tests wont stop someone from driving fast once they get their license you retard. They will however stop shitty women drivers from getting their license because they're shitty all the time, not just after they get their license.

>Humans are more complex than metal. You can only consider it a replacement if it fulfills all duties of the original.
Those duties are a societal construct. The only thing a human needs to do is breathe, eat, shit, and maybe reproduce as far as the ecosystem is concerned. Your actions mean nothing in the vast emptiness of space and time. Your existence will not affect anything except things that other humans consider important because humans before them considered it important. The fabric of reality doesn't give a shit unless you're the origin point of a family whose offspring eventually invent a means to harness the power of stars and speed up the heat death of the universe. But you're on /v/ so that's unlikely.

whoops wrong board. doesn't really matter, this entire site is betamax virgins.

We're basically /v/ with cars anyway.

Sometimes you need to stop trying to see the bigger picture and focus on what you can actually see.

>fatal
I bet if you checked non fatal there would be quite a difference.