PlayStation Vita General 2838 - Idol Master Mastering God Eating As Idol Master Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Dino Dini’s Kick Off edges closer
thevitalounge.net/2016/11/20/dino-dinis-kick-o

>Limited Run Games Black Friday 2016 Plans
thevitalounge.net/2016/11/20/limited-run-gam

>Akiba’s Beat to be “Single Most Massive Voiceover Undertaking in the Entire History of XSEED Games”
dualshockers.com/2016/11/18/akibas-beat-localization-update

>Twin Star exorcists trailer
youtu.be/yfRQlB31CPQ

>Valkyria: Azure Revolution prologue trailer, Japanese box art
gematsu.com/2016/11/valkyria-azure-revolution-prol

>Fate/Extella shipments top 200,000 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/11/fateextella-shipments-top-20

>God Eater: Resurrection and God Eater 2: Rage Burst Idolmaster collaboration gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/11/god-eater-resurrection-god-eater-2-rage-burst-idolmaster-collaboration-g

>Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy coming west in spring 2017
gematsu.com/2016/11/operation-babel-new-tokyo-legacy-coming-w

>I am Setsuna staff discuss setting, feet, OST, and influences in fan interview video
gematsu.com/2016/11/i-setsuna-staff-discuss-setting-feet-os

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

thevitalounge.net/forum/threads/konnichi-wa-minna-san-д.4238/
nature.com/news/2008/080207/full/news.2008.562.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are some of the best deliciously lewd games for vita? Has anyone bothered to make a list or a chart?

I know the obvious answer is Senran but I'm looking for something without massive tits on everyone.

nice vita

Latest guidebook.

She so cute

Cute fingertip, user

Seven Pirates is the master of Vita lewd
(you can even customize boob size to your liking

ガァァァァ! so many wants! 欲しい!!

I think they really should have enabled gyro control in recochance events as well. It didn't matter in Photokano much but in Recolove that handheld video look is nice to have, but all recochances just have the stilted stick control.

I have a feeling I know the answer but I'll ask anyway. Is this in English?

no. but it honestly doesn't matter.
you kill mobs and rub boobs.
the story is so generic and pointless, it might be BETTER if you don't understand it.

Got a pstv, i enjoy being able to play psone games and vita games, but I travel a lot, so it would be good to have a vita as well.

I domt want to spend much, so im looking at used ones. Can you help me out?
Pic related is for sale less than 100 usd, and it comes with uncharted and 16gb memory card.
Is this a good deal?

Ehh, I prefer getting my stuff in English. Plus grabbing it from the NA store adds a layer of convenience because I don't have to import it or anything.

It looks great though.

Pic related 2

that looks like the hand and vita of a man who has masturbated with it while taking a shit

disregard that, uncharted you are good to go

i miss you guys

It takes one to know one?

But jk aside, is it worth around 100 usd?
Seeing as only the 16gb card is around 50 at amazon, this seems like a good deal to me, but im not sure

yeah go for it

Boop

Vita gen where's the best place to buy a new Vita? Also best place to buy a memory card

probably amazon

Also you might wait for the new colors

The vita has some big games.

>playing game
>love interest is really cute
>brings up something about an ex-boyfriend
>probably not a virgin
>lose interest and never play the game again

>The vita has some big games.
Just the way I like it.

I hate alisa, but I would fuck her hard.

Agreed, the globe-like depth of some games is like a deep valley.

She's an onahole. Literally nothing else than a toy for fucking.

Of course it does. Sony wants people to buy their memory cards.

>Losing to Yukki
Why senpai. She's more of a Sue than even Kirito (still less than Rain though).
I have this problem every week. Reboot and you will be gucci.
There's always Philia

>Decide to try conception II

Holy shit, the game is sucking the MC's dick so hard. Its not even subtle about it, its just going at it like a vacuum.

I want to rape Yuuki until she's she's reduced to an onahole and willingly give me her mary sue sword skill

Just look at that arrogant smirk on her face.
Also those hips.

It's a not good game, the girls are nice looking though.

Cringed hard.

thevitalounge.net/forum/threads/konnichi-wa-minna-san-д.4238/

>Why senpai. She's more of a Sue than even Kirito (still less than Rain though).
she pops mother's rosario, that's gg no re

same

he's god's gift man

>Blind Box Games – One randomly selected game sealed in a blind box. These will be sold per platform and you’ll have the chance to get ANY of our previously released games (including early releases Breach & Clear, Saturday Morning RPG, Oddworld, and Futuridium). Stock on these blind boxes was drawn from leftovers of games with too few copies to list any other way.

It makes them look like snuff films to be honest

I need source please user. My new onahole has me actually interested in masturbating again.

I wish Leafa has something special going for her instead of all these random mary sues ;_;

Suguha literally has good genes and she's a good kendo practitioner as well.

Is the bottom left keychain supposed to be Towa?

Limited run games link in the op

Sounds like a good theme for some free-recosessions

Source on the image

I'd be annoyed if I bought the blind box and got a game I already had bought from them

she doesn't have the very fast brain necessary to keep up with these idiots who don't actually know anything about swordsmanship or the limits of the human body

>NTRing your own sister
This is a crime against humanity.

Who cares about Leafa when you can have a virtual threesome with a OP male and two similarly OP females.

Imagine how powerful the kids would be.

very weak disease ridden babies who would be very good at video games

How is the battery life of the og vita? Is the battery changeable without difficulties?

Yuuki doesn't have good genes.

Suguha has the superior tanky, sporty body, I bet she's also has superior durability in bed as well.

Its okay, even their genes would be overpowered and use dual wielding against any diseases and weaknesses from the moment of conception.

Sounds just like me

It's good.

But the 2K is better, 10-12 hours for PS One classics, 5-6 hours for Vita games.

But you are not good at videogames

>he wants bed ridden frail girl who dies from physical contact

>not wanting your own sister who is epitome of health itself, physically active and energetic, and objectively superior good genes in every sense

Have Rain carry the baby then?
Yuuki's genes are too weak but Kirito and Rain should have great compatibility. The baby will be great at using both hands at everything and will be a god at videogames.

Actually, didn't Yuuki magically get cured of her AIDS condition or some shit in the game plot?

>objectively superior good genes in every sense
Not for your kid tho

me personally? sure bring on the suguha

but kirito lives inside the internet, yuuki lives inside the internet, the only good reason they didn't hook up in canon is because she's dead as fuck

HF continuity, it's a 24/7 dicksuck loop whenever those two are in the same room together. random chat in the bedroom with yuuki had her imply she wanted to buy a house with him

yeah she's making a full recovery and in the meantime kirito used his inexplicable mechatronics skills to create a drone she uses to attend class woth him

she's the only non-main girl to get bed CGs and was one of the only characters to get multiple field skits with kirito in Lost Song, so i think someone on the dev team waifus her

Rain is not j´his sister, so no.

nature.com/news/2008/080207/full/news.2008.562.html
Educate yourself.

Suguha is literally has the highest fertility if she gets fucked by Kirito.

She will produce the most children, and the healthiest children with him, because it's first generation cousins with super compatibility.

Evns Watch Arrival
Odds Vita (masturbate)

>Incest children
>Healthy

That's what the study says.

It doesnt matter what the study says user, you shouldnt fuck your sister/cousin.

Now you tell me

>please ignore science
>only agree with it if I agree with it

incest gives you superpowers though

And what about bettery change? Cant i just buy a stronger aftermarket battery and get equal performance to the 2k with the og?

It's doable.

But the Vita 2K screen will still blow you away though.
I can tell you're nintendrone since you said "og vita", and frankly you don't have any right to critizise teh 2K Vita display.

M8 I Never had a nintendo product, I used it bc of og xbox, but whatever.
Asking bc still thinking wether to buy the used vita I posted above in this thread.

It's not fair that SAO and other games have incestuous relationships.

I wish Fate series had servants who are brother/sister relationships too.

I wonder if people randomly visit snakefag, beat him to a bloody pulp, then he thinks to himself "Wow, people really hate green haired girls, better talk about sisterfucking all day instead"

Suguha isn't sister incest though.

The reason she has highest compatibility with Kirito for baby making is because they are 1st cousins without prior incestuous contact among their parents.

She's the one most suited to being impregnated by Kirito.

Incest is wrong and filthy

Why would you have retard babies with your sistercousin when there's a harem of healthy girls that want your dick?

SeeLimited incest is the healthiest baby making method.

>b-but she's a "mary sue"!
>people who don't believe in the purest form of love

I thought normalfaggots weren't allowed here?

Sounds like a study made by someone that really wanted to bone his cousins but society's view of incest was preventing him.

And I bet he still got turned down.

no one's calling sugu a sue though

I wasn't referring to sugu with that line though. Just the people who actually use that term as a criticism.

You're literally SJW tier when you set political correctness above science.

You're the same as the SJWs who wanted certain scientific studies abolished because they sounded too racist.

>You're literally SJW tier for not wanting to bone your family

wew lad

What do you guys think of Neptunia games? I would like to avoid it's own general because most of the time specific vidya generals are big mistake
Is it Difficult/Challenging? How about average playtime?

Nope.

The issue was you de-prioritised scientific truth and prioritized political correctness and social norms.

Mary sue/Gary stu is the most retarded complaint ever.

Yeah that character is strong, not every character needs to fit a mold or follow a set of rules. If everyone did then it would be boring as fuck.

Alright, go fuck your sister and have many retarded babies together if science is on your side.

But you probably don't have one because most people that are into incest don't have a sister.

Why are you associating 3DPD with 2D? Anyways, imoutos are 2.5D unless your family has shit genes. In which case you should probably kill yourself.

And you think specific hardware general aren't a mistake? Oh boy

Except no one ever said that, or that they wanted to do that.

It's really you who needs to kill yourself.

>Kill yourself for not wanting to bone your family

Your posts are pure gold. Just go bone your sister if you want to do it so much, don't let me or society stop you from making her yours.

Why did you turn this into personal attacks anyway?

We were only discussing Suguha, and she's a cousincest.

Literal kusoge

>Why did you turn this into personal attacks anyway?
>You're literally SJW tier for not believing my scientific incestual studies
>Literally kill yourself for not agreeing that everyone should engage in incest sex

You're the one that did it so why did you do it?

>my scientific incestual studies
Those are not my studies. And Nature is actually a well respected publication.

And that was in retaliation to your personal attack to begin with.
You really ARE an SJW in you think objective science should be ranked below feelings.

Incest is disgusting you fucking vile pieces of shit.

I just assume that anyone who uses that term is a newfag or from /v/. Just like with any other buzzword. It's really annoying when they infest an entire thread though. It just becomes "stop liking what I don't like!" except the normalfag variant.