/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

MUST WATCH AND SHARE: my.mixtape.moe/kscvnq.webm

RAPTOR ON SUICIDE WATCH

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>5.14 (LIVE)
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0514/

>5.15 (PT)
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/publictest-515/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favorite wowsg:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

Missouri:
800K free xp estimated

German DDs:
Possible with 5.15

Old guides:
pastebin.com/tfYw51Rr (embed) (embed)

>CLANS
NA: [BOTES] -PM Abru
EU: [HOTEL] - PM Rex
SEA: [BOTES] - PM benlisquare

Previous (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11699494
my.mixtape.moe/kscvnq.webm
discord.gg/yZQkhHm
youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk
strawpoll.me/11699494/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous thread My bad I fucked up on that one

strawpoll.me/11699494 (embed)

Please folks. Everyone get in here and vote. We have to teach certain people that they do not reflect our clan in such a negative manner.

my.mixtape.moe/kscvnq.webm
Reminder that Raptor is overconfidence.

hu·bris
ˈ(h)yo͞obrəs/
noun
noun: hubris

excessive pride or self-confidence.
synonyms: arrogance, conceit, haughtiness, hauteur, pride, self-importance, egotism, pomposity, superciliousness, superiority; More
informalbig-headedness, cockiness
"the hubris among economists was shaken"
antonyms: humility
(in Greek tragedy) excessive pride toward or defiance of the gods, leading to nemesis.

Unicum Discord link: 60% winrate minimum

discord.gg/yZQkhHm

xth for loneliness as crushing as the depths where my favorite bote is

why is raptor so ugly?

raptor were you dropped on your head as a child?

I bet he throught he could pull off a brexit/trumpxit. But he didn't have what it takes to do it.

>unicum discord
>filled with people that aren't unicums and is just another circlejerk like the other one with an equally autistic leader
what did he mean by this?

So in the tournament, everyone else played Bismarck but wave brought Amagi?

The
Absolute
Madman

Yeah, I could see why Bismarck and Kutuzov is an issue, then. In a 2v2, Smoke is inherently defensive, and unless your Kutuzov is out there actively scouting, the team will be entirely dependent on Bismarck's seaplane for spotting. MK + Bisko is pretty much dependent on an enemy willing to engage in a brawl at close ranges and which is unwilling or unable to break off.

The setup of 1BB 1CA is actually really interesting, because at T8 all three BBs and Atago, MK, and Chapayev are all pretty viable in combination. Going for Atago for the view range or Chapayev for the stealth firing could both be just as, if not more viable than MK's defensive smokes.

> Big clan showoff
> 2v2
> time to show off what BOTES is all about
> bring the most annoying faggot ever
> proceeds to shit talk all over stream
> gets his ass handed to him

Wow Abru thanks for making our clan COMPLETE shit from the start.

>tfw it's taking all of my self control to resist just free XPing the last part of the grind to my Hotel

Bismarck is the better ship for pushing bases. Turns out that when you don't need to cap points and all that matters is farming more damage than the other side before time runs out, a sniper and fire spam is more effective.

I'm actually rather surprised more people didn't bring Atagos.

you make it sound like these players sat there in the open and never pushed into cap points

>Biggest NA clan, top 3 by average WR
>Have a bunch of skill-proven 70%s and 65%s to choose from.
>Bring fucking raptor to the first clan showcase

Cap points were irrelevant, all that mattered was who did more damage.

if Justice prevails...abru will kick him.

68% of the poll wants raptor OUT.

OUT OUT OUT!

Abru are you willing to comply with the vote?

Everyone knew about the tournament but nobody bothered to sign up so raptor took the spot and you could have unlimited teams.

Only 4 from /wowsg/ bothered to sign up, everyone else didn't have the balls to do it so get fucked pretty boy, stats don't matter if you can't hold your ground against better teams.

>Everyone knew about the tournament
The first I heard anything about it was when we started laughing at raptor for losing. I don't remember it being posted in the thread at all.

>not checking forum contests and tournaments for prize pools

Sux 2 be u m8

>implying I ever visit the forum for anything outside of reporting broken stuff in the PT

Raptor I truly hope this is a wake up call for you. I know it probably wont be but I implore that you step back from what transpired. You felt the need to absolutely shit all over a team yet you let yourself burn out to a cruiser that doesnt even shoot HE. You got burned by a battleship. That is utterly pathetic. Maybe you will learn from your hubris but I doubt it. I just am utterly embarassed to say I watched that transpire with my own eyes. Karma is finally catching up to you.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHA

strawpoll.me/11699494

strawpoll.me/11699494

strawpoll.me/11699494

Dont let it slide lads. We must make BOTES great again. Like fatso Christie, Raptor must fall on his sword for the good of the clan.

>Checking the forums
Literally the first time anyone ever heard about this no-name tourney. If it was so important, why not just post it here? You thought you could pull this off and prove you were so good, so you didn't mention it so you could hoard all the glory.

But you couldn't measure up to the task, and now you're paying for it.

#kickHim #notMyClanmate

OP you fucked up, I told you to add wowstats.org to the list of stats sites.

Abru are you here?

21 votes have been cast. 15 are asking for Raptor's removal.

Only 1 more for a majority vote out.

Will you comply Abru? Or is this going to be another James Comey/Loretta Lynch stonewall you are going to do to us?

perth is comfy

he's asleep but just do it tomorrow in the clan cha

1 for raptor
0 against raptor

You cock sucking slimeball wave

Stop influencing our clan votes you hook nosed kike.

Was there a limit on who could go?

No, OP, TSF and APOC knew about it but not that many signed up

so is this Rapxit? Kind of like Brexit?

the problem is that raptor is going to continue to be a shit talker despite this and the faggots in charge will do nothing to stop him.

Abru is raptor's butt buddy and will do absolutely nothing about this.

Raptor is the fucking Hillary Clinton of /wowsg/.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw

>tfw getting blown the fuck out
>tfw you deserve it

>tfw not even raptor getting shit on can improve my mood
;_;

I don't like raptor, he annoys me. But I don't think we should be even thinking about kicking him out for this. Yes, he made quite the hilarious blunder, but it's not the end of the world and doesn't even have any consequences. Sets a bad precedent, since now kicking people out for mistakes will be seen as an acceptable solution, when it's not.

This doesn't make BOTES better, but weakens it. Remember that there are people in this thread who do not want to join BOTES, who hold the concept of BOTES in disdain and contempt, and who would love nothing more to see it fail and dissolve just so they could say "told you so".

Stay strong fellow BOTES.

Abrach.. you're damn insane. You're going to pay for the wall next year and you will pay for justifying Raptor tonight.

Raptor shut the fuck up you stupid faggot.

Your transgressions have gone on for too long. We have suffered with your incessant hubris and shitposting for so long that it was a true blessing to watch you get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

This transgression that soiled the name of BOTES will not go quietly. I will single handedly message every single member of BOTES and BRIBE THEM to kick your faggot ass out if I have to. Only because I know you would literally break down like the worthless piece of shit you are.

Your days are numbered Raptor. Mark. My. Fucking. Words.

No one's getting kicked. Go to bed, everyone.

First he sunk his starter, now he's sinking BOTES. What will he sink next?

What is wrong with you, Raptor is a cool guy.

>Le American drama
Thank God I live 7 timezones away from you all.

Man we've already started fighting among each other and we've only been around for like 3 days. I just want somewhere to play botes with friends, not some shitty drama.
What a crap start to the week.
>tfw don't even have any motivation to get my dailys done before they reset
;_;

That is where you are wrong faggot.

Raptor is not wanted. Was never wanted. Yet was invited because of fucking stooges like Abru.

Abru is a fucking buttbuddy of Raptor. It is well documented at this point. Abru is like fucking Obama right now. A lame duck commander.

Abru I hope you are reading this because your legacy as a commander of BOTES will hang on this decision.

If you let Raptor stay I swear to god I will destroy this clan from the inside out. You have been warned.

Fuck off Benlis, you can drama post about Umidoori if you want. No one is going to stop you. But don't be a hypocrite about it you damn fool.

>and you will pay for justifying Raptor tonight.
Wow edgy.
What are you going to do user? Say mean things?

Everything is under control

t. Abru

>everyone is too busy shitposting about BOTES
>it's completely dead in game

Greg doesn't want Raptor in BOTES and Abrach wants Raptor to remain.

I got a fucking song for you you dirty little jumping bean fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk

Comply or meet your fucking fate as well.

And I don't give a shit because I'm just here to play some fucking botes.
I'm also not about to just assuming who is posting what because of how much false flagging goes on here.
Jesus christ we've only been around for 3 fucking days, and you people can't even be civil for that long because you're more interested in some goddamn high school drama.

There is no drama involved.

75% of the poll wants Raptor out.

Anyone supporting Raptor and his faggot cancerous ways need to fucking go too.

BOTES is an elitist circlejerk anyways who only plays with certain clan members. Fagtor needs to be removed. End of story.

#RAPTOROUT

Yeah god forbid people play with their friends.

How about this: We kick raptor AND greg.

Would everybody be happy?

Fuck you guys I'm going to buy a bote to cheer myself up.

yes

Whoa what the fuck happened.

I'm out for the day and suddenly BOTES drama not even 3 days after its creation.

Wow you're going to post a song.
Pretty scary.

> raptor gets BTFO on stream
> people start to shitpost like crazy
> better kick someone who did nothing

great deflection there raptor.

I'm no expert but I am pretty sure that the song is insinuating that you will meet the same fate as raptor or something?

Btw how is the peso doing abrach? do you gotta spend like 2000 pesos for a ship?

Excessive stupidity

Letme save you some time.

godbless you stalinposter

If it was anyone other than f22xredditor you would have a point.

that is entirely the point. raptor is an ambassador of BOTES unfortunately. to put up such a disgusting display of shit tier play with the excessive fucking hubris it makes us all look bad.

if he was quiet about it (LOL yea right) and just took his losses like a man he wouldnt be in this position. but because he streamed it to the entire WOWS community he basically became the face of our clan. NOBODY wants that.

You know I'm right.

It's just the same fucking drama as always.

Raptor's defenders are out in full force despite this poll stating otherwise

strawpoll.me/11699494/r

SEVENTY SEVEN PERCENT%

Abru will you respect this? Think about your clan first and not your butt buddy.

robotnik stop

greg we will kick you if you keep whining, abru is already asleep for 3 hours

Help a brother out who don't wanna watch raptor be the autistic little shit he is for 2 minutes by giving me a synopsis of the autism currently fueling this thread.

raptor is the new anumati

Alright. Hopefully this drama will blow over by tomorrow

im not greg you stupid fuck.

just because greg hates you doesnt mean other people dont either.

WHERE ARE MY IJN DDS WG????

I voted to remove Raptor from BOTES.

>thread hates raptor
>leader of Botes is his friend so he's allowed in and people are arguing over whether he'd kick him out on a vote
>made a massive embarrassment of himself while also being a massive faggot on stream in the only tournament that's had BOTES members
>now people are arguing over whether to kick him or not
Personally I hate him and his shitposting and would have preferred he never be in the clan but I also think just kicking people for one dumb thing sets a bad precedent. I just don't want to have to deal with shitty high school tier drama, I'm just here to play botes with friends and nice /wowsg/s.

Pretty sure Abru let anyone in. How else did we hit the max 30 limit before every other clan?

Seaplane Tenders when?