youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

There's also a free login and discount campaign running until 12:00 PST 11/21.

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sau8eadID8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for i hate all ff waifu posters

Second for someone approved this.

Third for BLU confirmed in RK

>Breaks damage cap, 11,00/12,00/13,00/14,00 multiplier if the user took 5/12/20 WHT, BLK, BLU or SUM hits

2nd for Waifus

5th for WoFF

The cheese works. Im the proud owner of a donut steel

See

Orb removal could be because they realized they desperately need to find some more relevant uses for orb types that already exist, and preferrably keep it far away from needing Wind/Holy/etc.

Also yeah Runic can't Aero because Aero isn't Black Magic (and we don't have access to it as a result) but it doesn't necessarily mean it's meant to be BLU, especially considering this is Celes' OSB and Runic is her thing, which suggests to me that maybe she's supposed to absorb BLU?

No distinct Mako eyes on Cloud is still a mistake.

It's like they never looked at MTG's history to learn how to not design cards that either severely limit what future cards you can design or will surely have to be banned because of how they would interact with those future cards.

>get this from the 100 gem pull
>after I cleared the IV U+ CM

Well it's the thought that counts innit. Plus I guess that means I don't have an excuse for missing a CM anymore in the future wew.

>but it doesn't necessarily mean it's meant to be BLU
What do you mean? Aero is literally BLU, it's categorized as such in the code.
>which suggests to me that maybe she's supposed to absorb BLU?
SUM also affects her osb and I don't believe she can absorb those either.

XV will be fine. It'll all be fine.

The best girl is in it. It'll be fine.

It's better than VIII and XIII tbqh

I'm sure if you ask in the thread people could help with info.
Hell, even I can help with tidbits. Only thing I'd be unhelpful with currently is Maxwell and chain timers for Edgarswiss.

Iris is precious.

Trust Waifus are best Waifus

It gets worse with the JP sets
Because there's really enough material of this character to put on future cards.

As a newer player this communal event in Mobius really fucking sucks. I don't have a job of every type and I can't even progress far enough to get communal rewards, much less work beyond the most basic personal one or do the fights that at least drop 4 of the items.

Great motivation for me to participate in that communal stuff when I can't actually get the rewards for it because they're locked behind hard-ass fights and its harder for me to farm the items in the first place.

Also fuck randomly getting 10 Fantomas of the same color this way.

I-it can't be..?! Muh husbando... EVIL?

here. Anything that I should add or change before working a bit more on it?

Companions from ingame or facebook invite, thats like the most important shit for f2p and newbie

macros, injections from rajeet and save scumming

Just make an OP for a BE General instead.

It's seriously made it hard to even have replies on RK and Mobius related stuff because everyone who doesn't play BE stopped frequenting the thread as much since it's just a wall of BE posts meaningless to them.

Dual Wielding itself doesn't really need to be a battle mechanic.
If anything, go over specific materia like that, doublehand, doublecast, etc.

The funny part is this is being done by someone who doesn't play BE anymore.

Make some comments about:

>Equipment (this includes good stuff that needs to be picked up, like Earth Shrine boss challenges, stuff from quests)
>Recipes you want to get
>Limited time units (BF, FFCD, etc)
>Awakening and Awakening mats
>Under battle mechanics add a section on how to keep enemy damage manageable

i'm the other guy who quit BE (RK guide user). that's not me, I can't speak for the other guy who said he quit though.

meant to reply to

Nah, I'm the one who quit just a few days ago, figured it was you doing that.

The main road has already been unnlocked and it's actually easier than the lower battles.
Also you don't really need one of each job type to clear them. At all, you can take a mage job to the other 2 class battles and the same with the other 2 jobs.
So I recomend you just continue up and forget about the battles at the bottom.
Besides the colossi at the highest 3 battles are actually easier than the rest and you get to fight against 2.
The only problem will be defeating the crowned monsters in the battles leading to the top 3.

You can always just forget about it and continue farming sicariuses. After al, you do need to git gud

If you wanna do an S/L run on Maxwell, when is the time to reset the app? On turn 4 before you do anything, turn 4 after you do something, or after Maxwell is done raping your ass?

Every turn. Dont be satisfied unless you get as many esper orbs per turn as possible

yeah seriously just s/l every turn til you get a favorable attack roll

I just got maxwell. Now what?

Do you just exit the app and come back in again? No shutting off internet connection and what not?

It's going to be fine, senpai. Don't worry.

yeah, keep your finger on the exit button. close it before you finish your final attack animation in case you accidentally kill her. I tend to keep my healer the last command and hold off from tapping her until Im sure its a good roll

well
>farm karma with an extra bf donut
>use her as an attacker if you have barrage
>bench her forever

>use her as an attacker if you have barrage
BENCHED

>tfw I have Barrage and the halloween spear

Ok this IV event bonus battles are kicking my shit. Which of the 2 banners are better to draw on fampaitachi?

>made it hard to even have replies on RK and Mobius related stuff
Oh shut the hell up.

>7 Clynes
Do i bother farming? I only need maximum 5 anyways right so I can fuse them down to 5 right?

The FF III and Black Friday banners

yea

cover TM is kinda meh anyways.

Eh, unless you are sitting on like 200 mythril, it's probably better to skip it.

Do you usually run physical or magical teams?
B1 is mixed with 2 really good BSBs, and the other stuff being useful as well.
B2 is generally physical.
That said, wait till the BSB Lucky on Friday first.

RK question about Celes and Voidtree's runic SB. Do single target magic attacks automatically target them, or would I still need to use Magic Lure?

Not worth getting on a cecil?

It was fucking bad.

No. The ending was ridiculously terrible and the whole game is just shit.

They automatically target them, even through Reflect.
Ex also absorbs WHT aimed at the party. Celes only absorbs BLKcock.

Reminder that your chance of getting a non-shit relic on the black friday banner is 40%. Be careful friends.

Celes absorbs both BLK and WHT though, at least for her SSB.
I don't know about her older Runic SB, though

This image with your post implies that Bartz's BSB is shit.

he crossed out all the men user

That's wrong, otherwise Lightning would be crossed out too.

But Tifa is crossed out

Yeah, it's her old Runic that is BLK exclusive only.

Quick, kupos!
What's your anti-wishlist, so I can give em to ya!

>Yuna
>Tyrone
>dupes

What garbage will daily draw bless me with today? another clyne? another russell? i'm so excited

I pulled a 4* Russel last night for the draw fuck you

Legit FFXV spoilers here.

This is the last time you see any of the characters alive, every single person died for ???? reasons. Garbage story that's about 20 hours long.

I only have two BSBs but watch as I pull a dupe anyway

>Bartz
>Terra
Only ones I have, I fully expect to get one of them or Lightning's from my pull and it'll mean total freedom from the mobile game hell. I've already dumped BE and there's only like a 3/47 chance at best that my pull won't result in me dropping RK for good finally.

well it was a fifth shantotto

You know what I'd rather have the Russel

My luck continues to be impressive from yesterday

30% Mag, and a better cheeser than Edgar when she gets five stars is nothing to sneeze at.

>what is your anti wishlist
dupes and physical shitter SBs but you already know that you kupo fuck you've been giving them to me every banner ; ;

Will we ever get a better way to tm farm?

Sorry, already proven dogshit.

>adryn is last boss
>can use arnigger, not explained how
>your party dies offscreen like little bitches
>you die
>you "beat" the last boss with a QTE

10 years to make
A single day to unmake

SE is done for. It is over.

>10 years to make
Well not really, after all, everything Nomura did was scrapped

Keep telling yourself that bub

We'll never know, I said it half-jokingly but you can bet your ass there's a legion a guys on /v/ shitposting about Tabata right now
Personally, the game has been coming out for so long that I stopped caring about it, just the fact that Tabata swapped battle system like 2 times was enough to tell me they don't know what they are doing or what people want

youtube.com/watch?v=Sau8eadID8M

shilling my e-waifu yet again

It's still better than XIII desu

As if you could get worse then that

An extra 5% is nothing.

That's one in every 20 hits more.

There's actually nothing wrong with xiii, it just suffers Resident evil fans syndrome where people pretend past games were any different from current

People constantly ask about how DW works though.

Almost nobody understands that each hand is calculated separately either.

Nope.

that game had good gameplay and a good story,and good music

>30 hour tutorial
>datalogs needed to understand the plot
>only 2 likable characters

The cheesesaw

>generic J-pop and Reona Rewis
>good music

>datalogs needed to understand the plot
LOL
O
L

The game beats you over the head with the plot, the datalog is just fluff and lore shit that isn't really relevant to the story.

They throw random words around like the player is already familiar with all the concepts going on.

>Don't worry, I'm not a bazorplestomp,
>the gibberflob has entered the grambas, we need to jahantas our gringolians
etc

I see you didn't even play the game. Nice.

JP will probably get something that make for faster farms other than the free random trust jewgle that you get with every draw.

Not an argument.

Terms which you can easily figure out from context within the first few hours of playing.

Saying "not an argument" isn't an argument either, but you won't see me copying something I saw someone say on the Internet because it sounds smart

saying "not an argument isn't an argument" is not an argument

um excuse me... that is actually literally not an argument

>brought maxwell down to 0 HP over 20 turns with not a SINGLE esper orb drop
Sincerely fuck this

Saying saying "not an argument isn't an argument" is not an argument is actually literally not an argument is not an argument

Pulled my fourth Duane.

I feel like 90% of the lapis I spend is utterly wasted by shit like this. Really not a good feel.

Wrong.

what are all these shitty moogles im getting in JP with every draw? They all have different names too

literal retards don't count

He's not wrong but it's bad storytelling and extremely frustrating.

You can tell they were trying to make it seamless and immersive, but the story isn't so complicated that they need to hide it behind cuhrazzzy space words. It works from a lore standpoint, but not from a story one.

>dupe Garland
>dupe CoD
>tfw still no Exdeath
Just give me my second mage villain already Scumi.

Also, Antenora trial, Carbuncle, 6* Exdeath & Butts, 5* Krile and Galuf on Thursday boys. Good thing I bought Butts' mats back in Halloween.