How many people did you fit in your car illegally?

>Me: 8 people in a 2014 VW Jetta

I've had 6 in my Legacy once, as a ride and DD to a party. Two up front and 4 in the back. This was when I had barely had my license for 3 months and was new to manual transmissions too, and they complimented my driving and said I was really smooth. They didn't even know it was manual until halfway there when they happened to look over. Made me feel a lot more confident in my driving.

/blog

3 in my NB miata

one was a girl so it wasn't completely gay

IDK, I've always removed any back seats i've had or at least laid them down to reduce my seating capacity to the objective correct number of 2.

Seven in an AU Falcon.

Damn those third worlders look happy

>having friends to fill up your car with

yeah not familiar with this feel

>illegally
4 in a makeshift bench seat of a Chevy Express van. But that's because the middle two didn't have seat belts.
That same van has fit 9 people legally (2 in front, 7 in back).

I've done 8. Not the best idea but it wasn't that far of a drive so fuck it.

2 up front, 3 in the back seat, 1 laying across their laps in the back seat, and 2 more sitting cross-legged in the trunk/hatch area

Shit was hilarious as fuck coming to a stoplight and other cars watching us at 2 in the morning

Literally the only reason to use the car instead of bike

did 7 today with one in the trunk

Had 7 in this.

>12 people in a old VW Polo
It was not on the street but on a airfield.

post the webbum of the 30 russians getting out of the lada

My mom's Taurus seats 8

Anyone who actually puts anyone in those back seats is just evil.

Another different soob with back seats folded tho, because nothing beats using one of these like a truck.

I sat back there ALL THE TIME in high school. 2 people is a little tight, but if you sit by yourself its just fine. You'd get the occasional old folks driving and they start staring and pointing like they've seen the second coming of jesus.

The Vulcan would hesitate and be ultra low on power with 5 people in it, I cant imagine actually driving around with 8 people. Totally can do it legally though.

pic related. A little tight upfront with 3, but for short drives its no biggie.

I fit 9 people in my chevrolet spark once.

Ughh I love the Taurus wagon.

4 people in a reg. cab tacoma

15 in a f150 short bed crew cab like the one in the picture
>hitting the speed limiter and all they can do is hold on
and 9 in a cj-7

My grandfather got rid of his because my grandmother was bothering the FUCK out of him about it.

Now we've got 2 Taurus wagons at home. 1999 my grandfather owned since new, 2003 we've had for 10+ years. the 03 is hurting though, pinch welds are gone. Canadian winters have not been kind.

pic unrelated

What a G?

Bread on hood brother.

6 people in a geo metro convertible (top down)
4 people + 22in crt tv (top up)

8 in a pontiac sunfire
2 up front
6 in back

9, chevy s10 pickup. Was offroading and pickup beds can fit alot

When i was in highschool we had 11 people up muriwai beach in new zealand in my red hx20s impreza, those were the days mate literally people sotting on people in the back seat and in the boot

>7 people
>1996 Honda Prelude
we all stared down a guy in a pickup truck, look on his face was priceless. Suspension got a lowering though

Unbelievable