JP: KotoMaki Token Event
EN: YouMaru Token Event

>Get the game in English!
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klb.android.lovelive_en
iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/school-idol-festival/id834030294?mt=8

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/

>Event Cutoff Predictions
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/edit

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BB9myk-yZAM
dynasty-scans.com/images/5351
youtube.com/watch?v=YqeW9_5kURI
youtube.com/watch?v=MIuJVYNvC-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Bathrobe

australia

3rd for 3rd year best year

Now I really wish I was Maki.

I love my wife Kanan!

mimorin is the cutest love live seiyuu, discuss.

best promo in the game

hello
i am make
i wood like to know what kind of haafu

Umi is love.

xth for Wooby!

I agree

Also, will 1st Live be streamed?

Is it alright to have promo URs in my team if I don't have that many idolized SRs?

xth for REMOVE BATHROBES

She's loves me more. Get cucked, faggot.

CRITICAL HIT

mimowink goes straight to the fucking heart

Yes.

It's going to be streamed but not in your area. Will the satellite link get pirated?

I think final live was received well, so hopefully yes as I don't have the financial capability to travel to Japan next year nor have enough to horde the lottery tickets from BD. plus I remembered the 1st live is scheduled on a long weekend in Flip so it would be a good time to relax and enjoy muh raibus

Maki!

Did they found out where the based madman who leaked the FL satellite stream came from?

Prove it

Elichika!

>Maki OP

>Saving pics I posted first.

Kurosawa Ruby is a giant Baby!

youtube.com/watch?v=BB9myk-yZAM

livetune x Love Live! when?

>stealing memes from reddit
Is this how low we've stopped?

I thought that was from /a/?

Yeah and /a/ stole it from Reddit.

>24ID-055

>cosplay

Sleep tight, you magnetic gays.

Maki is asleep, post HonoNicos

You are a month late.

>EDM
It seems like the producers/composers attempt to tackle all genres. What could be the next genre they'll cover, I'm on the edge of my seat 2bh.
Personally, I would love me some comfy reggae.

AnShuka
AiKing
NanaAinya
KyanRika

Who does Arisha have? Some man?

>What could be the next genre they'll cover
CYaRon rap

The bathrobe.

1:44 EDM!

Where do you think most people in this general are from

>Still no Love live Nasheed.

That's some crackshit but I don't dislike it.

dynasty-scans.com/images/5351

Imagine what YohaYou would be like if Yoshiko was still a second year and You was a first year.

Read this short to find out.

I like that about Aqours though. I was they had taken more chances with Moose.

I was really looking forward to industrial Guilty Kiss music. Like Throbbing Gristle, Nurse With Wound type stuff, or Silent Hill OST if you're more familiar with that.

Maybe some black metal with Ruby doing scream vocals.

>You steals Ruby away from Maru in the anime
>YoshiRiko, ChikaRiko and Dia being tsundere for Chika and Yoshiko
>KanaMari drama stays the same and Dia is even angrier because her senpais abandoned her.
Kind of want.

please tell me what kind of haafu you are

t. maki

ยต's had a lot of disco and Latin music for some reason. They've completely moved past that with Aqours and haven't touched it since.

Allah will find a way, my brother.

>Screamo Ruby
PIIIIIGGGGUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA

Why don't you use 304421795?

But then, who will be the new cuck?

Hanamaru Christian song about loving God when!?

>that you
>it's always the wrong fucking hair

I am now imagining a lonely Arisha grinding herself while sniffing a bathrobe.

Either You, Maru or Ruby.

The original comp was 3 First Years, 4 Second Years and 2 Third Years. Youcan pair the 2nd and 3rd Years up evenly but that means someone loses in the First Year triangle.

And their Latin music was fucking great. They should go back to that stuff to, but I really do like all the synth shit Aqours has been making

She will get the solo on Holy Night. Screencap this.

>tfw have enough blue tickets to roll sr/ur box but too scared to do since was cursed of getting initial SRs all the time.

Did You preorder your You Nendoroid yet anons?

Would Maru kill herself if I tell her God hates homos and therefore her relationship with Ruby is sinful in the eyes of God?

>wasting money on a cuck

I wish i was Cotarou fucking Nico

She looks pretty cute with megane but...

Yes!

Calm down, Maki

Wtf is that King?

Yes. Instantly ordered senpai.

Would rather have a Riko tbqh fham.

>I find her cute but don't buy her because of memes

I'm not wasting my money.

I wonder who are the bestest of friends on Aqours. We all know PileMimo are the bestest of friends for Moose.

Also Where the fuck did the "Moose" meme come from? I never saw it on /a/ and i barely saw it here a few months ago

Why not buy both?

Is it true that Diamond is unbreakable?

Well she will get one too.

You guys all heard this song, right? 1.7 billion views, the "song of the summer" last year.
youtube.com/watch?v=YqeW9_5kURI
I was reminded of it. Apart from the similar production the melodies for both songs are pentatonic. Lantis is trying to be trendy now.

It's not a meme though. Every time I look at her I am reminded of her beta cuckness and I just can't. But then again it reminds of the /a/ Sunshine thread right after Megane Cuck aired. Goddamn it was so fucking cancerous, Youcucks were so fucking asshurt and Cuckposters were relentless. Good times.

I already said in the other thread and will say it again: I don't give two shits about Yurishit and pairing cancer, I love You and want her for myself!

Azalea form

>implying Lantis cares about western music
user, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIuJVYNvC-s

This is the best DJ Snake song btw.

Nah I mean Chikafags for example wouldn't stop themselves from buying Chika merch if they like it and find it cute just because she's ugly and people call her a rat

Not my raibu, so no.

I'll admit I was so mad when I found out about the title and so mad when I was half way through the episode.

How can they do this to You? Chika has two hands. Didn't they settle it once and for all three episodes ago that YouChikaRiko is the best? And believe me, it is the best.

WE ARE CYARON

I'm not even a Youfag, I just think she's kinda cute. Chikafags obviously would still buy it because they're Chikafags and they don't care about others opinions. Chika is a rat/ugly is an opinion. You is a cuck is a fact. Two different things we're dealing with here. Nobody stopped being a Chikafag because someone said she looked like a rat, but I knew a few Youfags who straight up cried and bitched about Sunrise "making You so beta."

>YouChikaRiko is the best? And believe me, it is the best.

Can someone post Chibi Riko? She's super cute when animated/bobbing up and down.

They went for the ChikaRiko agenda from the very beginning. That's why Kanan lost significance as Chika's childhood friend too, but at least she had Mari and Dia. And people were expecting Youshiko as "compensation" for You with the ED and stuff.
If only they wouldn't have forgotten about giving Riko likeable traits too while shilling for ChikaRiko all the time. She's just the mature and plain type and mainly about muh piano, muh Chika-chan and ree dogs.

At least You still has Ruby. Unless Kurosawacest becomes canon which makes You the 9th wheel.

This is why I love to bully Youcucks.

I love Yohane-sama! I want to marry Yohane-sama!

>At least You still has Ruby.
What did he mean by this?

hehe, same

Yohane-sama a cute.

>crackshit

He's a dumb crackposter.