gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous:

First for Ana should have 150 health

Post cute D.Va >:3

>Backfill game
>Lose within a couple of minutes
>Tossed into the title menu queue again
There needs to be a hidden option to opt out of backfilling games.

>best ship
>not Mercy and me

Jamison Fawkes!

dont queue

D.Va is gross.

How do I get Pharah to go out with me?

>playing hollywood attack
>team runs up on point
>symmetra lasers. symmetras lasers everywhere.
>literally fucking everywhere
>entire enemy team is symmetras

That got a laff outta me. I didn't expect it.

d.va is fat

>he doesn't want a gremlin daughter

>Chilling in a corner of the point as Sombra, going invis whenever I can
>Allied old sniper bitch runs up to me and buffs me
>End up running to my death because I didn't want to buff to go to waste
Why would she do this to me

Cutest and best pairing

reminder that GenjixMercy is CANNON

Who has the cutest butt?

What's the best character for someone who has never played shooting games before?

>Roadhogs hook misses you
>oh wait no it didnt
>free kill
>ON A 8 SECONED COOLDOWN
I wouldnt be mad at all if he was just saving his hook for me or someone else
But seeing how hes able to hook whoever who wants on such a short cooldown is bullshit.

What do you do when everyone on the enemy team leaves a Comp match?

Me

Sombra's ult doesn't go through walls right? Would it still hit a Pharah flying above me? Or if I used her ult in the air, would people below me be hit?

Widowmaker.

Amélie Lacroix

definitely killyourself

Does someone know when Christmas boxes are gonna be available ?

Cute boys.

Probably a week before Christmas.

Probably December. Ya silly goose.

Probably during the last three weeks of December, same as Halloween

Best her in a fist fight. Zarya can only be gained through cuddles.

Somewhere around Valentine's Day is my guess

Mercy, Winston, Reinhardt off the top of my head. You could try Junkrat but he can be a bit twitchy reaction-wise. Just try stuff out in the practice range and see who you're comfy with controls-wise.

>Genji will never be fixed because so many people are playing the game just for him and it's a cash cow Blizzard won't let go of
>huge outcry over fixing some of his unintended animation cancels
>only nerf ever - ult duration - was recently reversed by allowing him to swing faster

THIS DREAM WILL NEVER DIE

Mei.

Junkrat.
He has a gun that doesn't rely on accurate aiming but benefits greatly from it.
He has a trap that makes enemies sit still and makes it much easier for you to hit them.
He has a bomb that gives you and anyone you might come into too close for comfort combat some much needed space and extra damage, tipping the odds very much in your favor.
The ult is just Jihad on Wheels.

He's a low skill floor and easy to get into, and from him you can learn the basics of aiming with other characters.

>3:3 stalemate
>enemy team on attack
>stick to the payload all 6, don't push w/o it
>my team
>push forward forgetting about payload and die

Not yet but it'll happen because Chu has assumed direct control over the plot.

>lead writer self inserting himself into best waifu in the game

what a surprise

Best D.Va skin?

Junebug or B.Va

How does stealth interact with Deadeye?

tell him to switch to lucio and push everyone off for an achievement

Why are the servers so shit today?

>made the journey from 2180 to 2600
>people STILL suck ass at this shitty video game
Dear god, please

When do people get good

I just go the dull green one (watermelon?) to be slightly slightly indistinct. I like to think it makes me a little camouflaged

carbon fiber
junker/scavenger, i cant remember which has the better color palette
b.va

>team sets up defense on the first high ground on Gibraltar

that feeling when you snipe the enemy pharah from literally half across the map

>letting them get the easy initial push

>best
>not least bad

why is your cursor not the default?

>Genji's ult is still the best, most flexible ult in the game which can't be cancelled and has only one reliable counter in fairly unviable Zen's slow charging ult
>joke ults like Deadeye, Whole Hog, Barrage just got another counter in Sombra's hacks and ult

Why don't they just rename the game to Genji & Friends when the favoritism is do blatant.

never they just get more organized

i hate default

i use the short one exactly because of the screenshot i posted lmao

>no counters
>can still be hooked, stunned, slept
>still has 200hp
Shitty please quittie

>which can't be cancelled
Getting sleepdart, getting hooked, getting helex rockets to genji's tiny face, getting frosted, getting pinned, shall I continue?

It doesn't get much better at 2900. In a way it gets worse the higher up you get because at least at 2200 you know the enemy team will be equally retarded.

Just got off a Gibraltar match where we lost two defenders before the payload reached the underpass and we got rolled 4v6. Twice. Lost in round four Overtime by 10 meters.

Is 2400 any good?

>gold
Uh

>Transendence
>Unviable

The sound of your bronze is rather loud, friend

>anything below masters
>good

Define "any good".

I just started playing free weekend and I really enjoy playing as dva. It seems I'm doing all right with her since I'm getting a lot of plays of the match. What's some other characters I might be good at so I don't just play dva? Maybe something similar?

>mfw 1999
I have no one to blame but myself.

>anything below 6000
>good

Spotted the grandmastershitter

All the heroes are kinda unique so it really depends on your play style.

>Genji mains that can't play anything other than the most overloaded character in the game, worried they'd have to quit it in the case Blizzard actually balances Genji

Those are stalls and not cancels. Soldier's ult can't be cancelled as well but at least his damage can be blocked. Compare that to Whole Hog which stops if someone so much sneezes at him.

Zen is unviable, not Transcendence, you have to sacrifice either Ana or Lucio for him, and it doesn't matter anyway since if the enemy Ana boosts Genji, and she will now with the speed boost removal, Zen can't outheal him anyway.

tricky? I like combos and my main kills are tricking opponents into groups and then self destructing then getting on a ledge, sniping headshots and then self destruct again x infinity

Am I at least competent?

You can play a hero efficiently at your rating boom probably the nicest thing you've ever heard

How do I git gud as D.Va?

What videos should I watch? High level strats or just some particular gameplay?

Winston has a somewhat similar role.
Keep in mind it's harder to get mad kills with NERF THIS once you start getting matched with people who are not new to the game.

Maybe Tracer as she is slippery and her ult is a bomb that can instantly kill most heroes, especially when they are close together.

>watching videos to git gud
This is the first sign that you will always be a shitter
Practice makes perfect

I've began to notice this. With players that know I basically boost them into a roundup against their will after baiting with another player

Post comp

Yay

what site

I was thinking this too. She just seems hard to control. Worth the effort?

Also I tried Winston but have NO clue wtf how to play him tacticlly

so is sombra shit, or is she worth learning? seems ineffective vs half the roster, with shit damage and only minor utility. in a game where the most effective strategy is to lump together as close as you can, she doesn't seem to be a smart pick.

practice. I read stuff online and practice in practice mode and against AI then try to use what I learned in games.

She's good at hacking healthpacks for 60 seconds. So that the other Sombra can't hack them.

user here. Can confirm Sombra is good.

I'm trying to find one hero in each type to be competant each at least,
preferably be gud enough competitively for 3 main ones pretty equally.

I'd like to get good enough to rise up ranks and maybe start streaming next year. Again, I just played the free weekend and really enjoy it so I'll be purchasing tues

She's fun but I don't see a lot of people play her so totally up to you.

Also consider Reaper as he has a pretty good escape and his ultimate is pretty good at wiping out an entire team. Also Junrat is pretty good as well.

Sombra's got some fun combos, but she's in need of a buff, being fresh out of the gate and all

There's some really neat plays you can do tinkering around with hacking, invisiblity, and that translocator.

>Bullying roadhog and using him as an ult battery
>Punishing reins for being alone by warping behind their shield and hitting that off-switch
>That moment of panic in Reaper/Mei/Tracer when they don't have an escape button anymore
>Watching people panic when they realize the healthpack is useless
>Running past the entire team and tagging the point while invisible, drawing half of them off the chokepoint for your team to bust through

Her toolkit is surprisingly varied

>Junkrat, D.va and Reaper

Are you me?

reaper is usually the bane of my team's existance. Or phara.
I'd love to play either but I think I'm a little more hands on.

Hm... That's hard to say. There's a difference between ignorance, incompetence and ineptitude. With incompetence, it implies some sort of expectation that you're failing to live up to. Someone playing like a Gold playing in Platinum is incompetent. Someone playing like a Gold player in Gold is expected.

But, yeah, gold players make a lot of mistakes. The difference between Gold and Platinum can almost be measured in mistakes alone. If you just focus on not making any mistakes and play the meta strictly by the books that's enough to get you into Platinum. (after that, not fucking up is expected and winning games comes down to whether you can make impact plays)

wtf why cant i one-shot lucio and ana as roadhog after hooking

I wish there was a front facing version

Weird hitboxed

yeah my friend that is a dota2 nerd LOVES sombra so I'm reserving that one for her hahah She's trying to get gud in the way I am too.

Jesse McCree
Xth for reconnecting with friends you thought you lost
/blog

I was thinking Lucio for heals but he seems hard to get super good at. I don't mind investing the effort, but I don't want to go hard and then realize I picked the shit character just cuz they seem cool