/svg/ - Shadowverse general

Shadowverse is a game.
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Cuckolded:

I want to fuck ____

you

>full Stormhaven in unranked
Go away

You share this general with people who are too scared to do ranked without having a 100% accurate top tier net deck.

These people actually think you need such a deck to do well in the bottom dweller ranks. How does this make you feel?

user, the old thread is neither at post or at image limit, how retarded are you?

Had to do it in case someone forgot to remove the hearthstone references from the OP.

Linking the HS general here made no sense, so I removed it for you dumb weebs.

They're doing it to get Hearthstone out of the OP, the autists

it'll be back blizzdrone, don't worry

>Can't stop lethal on board so I just go fix me a drink and leave the sword player to think on his actions while I'm doing something else
>Come back to him emoting casting spells wasting more of his own time
>Gives me enough time to close the game on him and make him waste even more on disconnect timer
Based retard

I want to use the NPC emotes

Why isn't dragonman's dragon form usable as a leader

Just installed the global version, screen is all time black. Nothing is happening. Help? Im in japan btw.

Just report the thread and sage your posts.

Nah, We've already started discussing the game.

And this thread doesn't have the dumb mention of hearthstone.

Why are there so many scum that decide to dc when they lose. Just take the loss, and not waste my time.

Not a big deal for me though, I usually use the disconnect time to continue drawing, or play something like pokemon shuffle.

Because you emoted me or played extra cards instead of just taking the win, so you get to enjoy the timeout to think about your actions scum sword

>new thread created way too early
>image name is Weebshit
>obvious /hsg/ poster trying to derail threads by breaking rules

saged and reported

Sorry, but he never broke any rules. This is the real thread, deal with it. To make a new thread now would be against the rules.

How do I make a good bat deck?

REAL THREAD

Fuck off moron, the real thread is , you're almost as bad as the retard who made this one.

But that thread was created after this one?

Stop breaking the rules you fucking autist. We're here already.

Why are people making multiple threads? Is there something I'm missing, what's different?

some autist thinks it's funny to include /hsg/ in the OP

How would you fix earthright? You either draw no sigil or you draw them all and fill up your broad

they need to rework rune as a whole, it's a stupid as fuck craft

Why is tempo elf so popular, I thought PtP was where it was at ? What makes it better than PtP ?

I have enough vials to make a forestcraft deck and Im confused which variant to make.