Anybody have a car that's heavier?

Anybody have a car that's heavier?

4,400lbs/2Mg

Longer? 18'/5.5m

Wider? 6 1/2"/1.98m

Woodier?

Other urls found in this thread:

rossmachineracing.com/dash6.html
eficonnection.com/home/category/engine-hardware/crankshaft-signal-reluctors/efi-24x-reluctors
nadaguides.com/Cars/1999/Dodge/Ram-1500-Pickup-1-2-Ton-V8/Club-Cab/Specs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got you by seventy pounds - of course not a car.

only weighs around 3800 or a little more. long as fuck tho family.

No way that thing weighs 2.25 tons. My swb 04 silverado weights 5.5k last time it went over a scale.

I DO

77 town car

20 feet and 2 inches long

Roughly weighs 5700lb

And i also get way more wood over my car than yours

>i win with all three

...I KNEW the trucks would come for me, haha.

I've been to enough meets with trucks at them to know I'm heavier or just about as heavy.

ajjjj lemayo. you still have that thing

>mfw both of y'all are still alive
kek. go blow some DEI into you're barges ;)

My junk is something like 5700lbs and only getting heavier as I add more stupid shit to it.

You have me matched on the width though. I am right at 6.5' wide

Cool! It's neato to see YOU still exist.

Got you beat.
18.4 feet
6.65 feet wide
and it weighs 5,400+
My avalanche, but its not a car.
My M5 is around 300 pounds less than your roadmaster kek

those are absolutely excellent vehicles.

Any idea what your hip and legroom are?

I could lookup mine if you're feeling like looking up yours.
I didn't think I'd think up something as crazy but real, but the Roadmaster will, INEVITABLY, get a 383 with a '72 4 bolt main block with the EFI and ignition from an LS attached. And I've figured out EVERY obstacle except attaching throttle body to a carb intake.

I got you beat with my W126 except weight.

that's a fuckload of engineering not to swap an LS in tbqh family, especially if you have what I am assuming is a 4l60. I plan on doing a mild 302w build for the truck tho.

I've taken it some places. It's great, but dog-ass slow and shit gas mileage. It replaced a Suburban though, so it's not any worse than that was.

...what if I ALSO own a W202?

/comfy/ as fuck though. and everything this size other than a chipped and tuned diesel get's shit mileage.

Yes, my hip room is rated Hippo and my leg room is rated for maximum giraffe.

I have a shitton of both. I am on my phone otherwise i would look it up, you are welcome to if you would like. But i am almost certain that i would beat anything and everything short of a motorcycle

Nah, it's not.

Things I'm fabbing:

Taking an ebay dual-plate airgap carb intake and cutting injectors into it.
Making my own injector rails. This is not expensive: rossmachineracing.com/dash6.html

Nextly, I need a cam sensor and a crank sensor. Both are obtained from the Gen 1.5, the Vortec 5700. It has a timing cover with a crank sensor in it and a distributor with a cam sensor in it.

Final thing: a reluctor wheel for the crankshaft sensor that'll work with the LS ECM. Once again, done for me already: eficonnection.com/home/category/engine-hardware/crankshaft-signal-reluctors/efi-24x-reluctors

SO, I just need to get careful with my drillpress and do some plumbing, and I'll have my rails.

Dunno what I'll do to mount coils yet.

FINALLY, one day I'd like to upgrade to a 4L80E. And the ability to tune and handle forced induction are all things I ALSO get from the LS ECM. Don't have to buy expensive aftermarket anything and instead get to just salvage from some junkyard truck.

What year? My w126 is an 88

Only has 25k miles kek

Maybe after I buy an icecream.

25 THOUSAND ON AN 88

WHAT THE FUCK user

A '96, post biodegradable wiring harness problems by half a year.

125k miles. 'Tis but a 2.8l. Couldn't say no for $250. Lady didn't wanna have me fix the oilpan.

Any compact car made recently.

It already payed for itself kek

I have the front swaybar out still, though. 'Cause the engine mounts died. Really, mainly the passenger side one 'cause it's underneath the exhaust manifold. That's why the pan cracked, it hit the swaybar. SO, until I cough up $80/mount, it has no front swaybar.

Better than fixing this thing. Cam sensor is busted and its behind the motor wedged between the firewall and under the wiring harness.

I either pay a shit ton to get it fixed at BMW or rip the engine out because I can't fit my hand back there

Want me to do it in an hour?

The hard part is taking off all of the cowling and cabin filter ductwork.

Then you want a 1/4" drive ratchet with a 10mm on it.

nadaguides.com/Cars/1999/Dodge/Ram-1500-Pickup-1-2-Ton-V8/Club-Cab/Specs

That's why it can run around with under 300hp and I can get like 20mpgs with the 5-speed, The lift and tires add a bit from the rated curb weight and I have a tool box and a steel back bumper but I'm sure OP hauls his fat friends around in that Buick.

Cabin filters are quite easy to take off.

Kek, I just pulled it out in the past half hour. Now the hard part is getting the new one in.

Im in cali desu. Where are you located?

Wilkes-Barre, PA. Hmm, wrong corner of the continent.

No, no, the thing that the cabin air filter goes INTO. The cowling itself.

Call me retarded or whatever but not familiar with the word cowling.

The ductwork into the cabin airfilter is a twist and pull or are you talking about the windshield cowl cover?

Yes. Everything there that you see that's plastic, it comes out. Then you can get to the back of the engine.

1977 Plymouth Gran Fury.

219.9"/5.85m long

79.9"/2.02m wide

Can't find the weight online but I know it's well over 4200lbs/1900kg

No wood tho.