Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/UCGjWk0.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

affinityplan.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nova on my face

should I create my own dojo or is all the research gonna cost me an arm and a leg

what is the best way to farm endo?

fuck I hate these new relic system
>Capture target
>OH BTW YOU HAVE TO KILL AN ARBITRARY AMOUNT OF ENEMIES BEFORE YOU EVEN GET A REWARD
>OH AND BTW THE FUCKING MISSION TYPES ROTATE DAILY SO HAVE FUN DOING DEFENSE/MOBILE DEFENSE FAGGOT

You need like 20 forma just to build the rooms so you can start on research.

Run Heiracon to 2k, leave, and repeat. Good for affinity and focus too.

Takes awhile to get it up and running, but then it isn't too bad, especially since you don't have to worry about being kicked for inactivity.

depends, do you have shit tons of resources and forma to spend ? if so go for it.
i'd probably just join a random clan tho.

>see pic
There are other places besides hieracon but usually it's the one most people go to

pls gib credits

My solo dojo was surprisingly easy to make but I had to do some planning beforehand.

I cant run Heiracon anymore I did it so often.

>you will never have this much fun

So the queens wanted a new body.
They can pick any body not just orokin since they occupy grineer ones right now

Question: why didnt they pick up random humans or even corpus?

Maybe they want to live forever in a Tenno permashota body.

>I can't do "x" anymore because I did it so often.
Quite WF now. That's all you do in this game.

>want to buy plat
>never get 75% discount

i have started 10 sedna captures
I was able to finish 2 (two) of them, the rest glitched out

Does anybody actually play on xb1 on here? Do prices(player to player plat type shit) vary greatly Or are they all around the same.

>using discounts
Look at this newbie everyone!

>>want to buy plat
sucker

>>using a tripcode in a thread where you are completely irrelevant
retard

If I were really irrelevant then you would not need to keep trying to convince yourself that I am with posts like this.

just filter him

>not having fag-king filtered since he appeared here

is nyx prime good??

where da ERP at

PM @ BPNPC

user what the fuck are you doing, Defense is now preferable for true relic grinding, since you can throw a new relic on every 5 waves.

Anybody?

That's retarded.

Stalker only bullies me when I test new stuff in solo

what a shitty mechanic

>implying we even play the game
all we do here is bitch about the games many flaws and futilely pray that they are fixed.

how so?

Just act less gay.

Oh, well shit. don't let interject with questions then. My bad

are there spots in warbros?

where to suck up some relic keys
need to farm me vauban prime

check cerberus invasion, pluton

39th for Valkyr Prime in ~27 hours.

Explain?

>Stalker appears to kill some shitter in some low level mission
>Oneshot him with Tigris prime but it somehow sleeks
>Literally shred the textures off his body and sent him flying into an abyss
>Low level shitter doesn't know what's going on and the other two complain about no drops

Oops

what

warframe rivens coming soon, you better believe it 10o

its will pretty much wasting a relic every 5 waves. if you don't prep pump each relic you want to use with traces then you are just wasting time. Before the void was nuked you could grind endlessly on a single keep getting some (whether it be shit or not) every 5 mins/waves until the enemy scaling starts pushing you out.

how can i choose

>do sortie
>expect to get 2k endo for the nth time in a row
>get riven mod
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
>"do a stealth mission without killing a single enemy"
>easy
>do mission
>extract
>pray for something good, or at least fun
>ignis is my baby, want that ignis riven
>stradavar

post yfw you get a riven mod for a weapon that you will never even look at the bp for because its so bad

How long do weapon part invasions last?
Fuck, I need that Karak b, been waiting ao long for it to show up, not even at home.

nvm figured it out

karak is hitscan while the other one is not, making it shit

get your space AK boy.

Pretty good length. The last one lasted 24H + I think.

how do i grind affinity now boys

What does /wfg/ think about the Tiger Prime Vs the Sancty Tiger? They both seem around even to me.

>take 2 year break from warframe
>TONKOR still barely scratches you
>any other explosive weapon instantly gibs you, regardless of the damage it deals
fucking hell

affinityplan.org/

read up sunny

both can one shot
difference is a few hundred dmg numbers
on has a corrosive proc + health gain

Heiracon

TP is best, bugholes asides, mode it for status

Why is Maroo so fucking hot

xD xD!

on super high levels (100+), I found that status tigris prime is best. Before that I like the sancti with it's hp restore proc and faster reload.

Go-to weapon for high-level stuff. First gun I put a lens in.

>Wanting to fondle testicles to reload instead of cycling heatsinks

Good choice user

What?

You need less than 10 rooms if all you want is the research labs.

>its will pretty much wasting a relic every 5 waves. if you don't prep pump each relic you want to use with traces then you are just wasting time
so defense isnt worth if you dont enhance relics?

>a shitload of bluetatos
>no goldtatos

Not the guy you're quoting but if you're doing a defense relic share searching for a specific prime part then yeah it is better to be organized with other people and prepare the relics you are going to use before doing the defense.

I have the reverse problem. Probably because I tater interesting but shitty weapons and melees.

>Have surplus of both because I've never been smart enough to quit playing

I would give you some if I could.

What frames are you trying to potato?

I like grinding Spy missions for void because we always seem to get another relic back. Meso on corpus ~10 hrs ago was great because it gave meso back almost ad infinitum.

Inaros, Vauban, Nova and also Hydroid

>Warbros is full

>that ugly ass nose-ring

I guess it's time for you to wait user.
Start with whatever you like the most.
Nova however is a good start cause le slow.
It's not a sin to like Hydroid, he is quite fun

How many dicks has Megan sucked to get her fav frame primed before Banshee and with that shitty nose ring?

How are the TWW weapons? Anything good? What about the frame?

what frame

who /no clan/ here

Zarr is pretty great, imagine a larger Kulstar with crit potential and a short-range drakgoon as a secondary fire mode plus it is a straight up naval cannon in appearance. Twin Rogga are ok, a pair of 'single shot' Grineer pocket shotguns that hit like fucking trucks with puncture being their dominant stat but like all shotguns they suffer from falloff damage. Kesheg is a larger, stronger but slower Orthos prime with less crit and status potential.

Orvius is hot garbage though and the Broken Scepter is a shit staff with a desecrate gimmick but takes entirely too long to be practical.

Zarr is good, bomblets seem a little inconsistent to me but slotting firestorm might make that up. Actually strips armor with multiple explosions. Shotgun mode solves the self damage weakness of notTonkor. Only sin is not being able to switch firing modes while reloading.

Twin Rogga are a pocket tigris. Fun. No damage falloff, spread is usable and tight.

Kesheg is a good maiming meme melee and has great range and a decent knockdown radius on slam. It's a little slow. Haven't tested to see if it has the hidden moveset with no stance equipped - called a "halberd"

Trick question, she sucks them for free.

Isn't there an infested frame? Idk I'm a consolecuck and I only glanced over the patch notes.

>Letting Megan anywhere near your dick

She has the crazy eyes man, like I would be legit afraid she'd bite my dick off.

>tfw just want to farm void relics
>tfw forced to play speed nova
>tfw pubs never ever have decent aoe frames like ash and play stupid shit like max range rhino and make the waves take longer

There is no new frame with TWW

No damage falloff on Twogga

>tfw no vauban prime
>tfw no vauban prime relics

>first time going for a orokin vault
>get the right key
>get the right mod

>tfw have everything but don't have enough oxium and nitain

>find 4 rare medallions riven

Whats the fastest way to do this?

Syndicate missions, equip loot radar.

>tfw sold a mediocre Zarr riven for 1.2k

I almost feel bad

There is no fast way except bullet jumping all over the place with loot radar on.
Just do the Syndicate missions, get searching user.

Anyone else play Warframe in cycles? It gets boring so quickly, but it's the game I always come back to when I'm bored of everything else.

needs more anime

Maybe he's a Zephyr main. +flight speed is an underrated stat on Zarr.

People underrate +reload speed on Zarr Rivens too, I could barely get 300p for +200% crit chance +60% reload -30% fire rate.

Guy will probably reroll until it's something worthwhile then probably have a mod worth 3k plat even

A ''fast'' way to find medallions is equipping equinox with loot radar, unleash max range maim explosions to break all the containers in that are and the one treasure on the radar you cannot auto pick up with the sentinel vacuum is the medallion.

I do it.

It's the best way. Quit for 6-12 months then grind all the mastery you missed. I'm beginning to take a break right now and I plan to cum back once they release shotgun/pistol(That Furis hype)/warframe riven mods since raifus don't interest me that much bar the Supra, Ignis and Zarr.