>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/item=137462/jewel-of-insatiable-desire&bonus=1826#comments
uploadir.com/u/518i7p4h
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tmorph broken for anybody else?

The entire point of BRM is that all damage is smoothed, so seeing a BRM suddenly eat shit in a single GCD is just a sign of a terrible BRM.

GOOD BRMs are few and far between, but they're easy to heal.

Amplified with brews and dhs though

where's our panda posting drawfriend?

i'm still craving

how are those ilvls going

Priest is a slut class!

>almost 24% haste
>only 28% mastery

jesus fucking christ what are you doing

Im not a tank\healer and don't have friends who are, so i can just stop playing now.

nvm ive seen you post as WW before

because i'm not retarded and actually know how to brewmaster

Most of my characters are around 850-60

not that it matters anyway, the only content I do outside of WQ's are BG's

Meryl Felstorm. Eh's a pretty cool guy, helps you fight a Dreadlord in the Violet Hold (or whatever that WOTLK instance that was inside dalaran was called) and doesn't afraid of anything

How are those alts coming along now that AK catch up is going to be here soon ™

>withered wrangling WQ got changed so you can't just go down to the lake
>dozens of people running around the ruins chasing 5-6 spawns

What a fucking moronic change that was

845 warrior which I left for dead, 865 rogue which I raid with and I'm leveling a shadow priest because it seems fun

having trouble lvling a 6th. i might do it if i really need a jewelcrafter alt

Repostan:
How good is this trink?
wowhead.com/item=137462/jewel-of-insatiable-desire&bonus=1826#comments

Seems pretty fun and useful

>I don't have a single max level character yet
>keep making alts and then playing them for a single day before quitting and doing it all over again

S E N D
H E L P

NEED THAT?
i hope these people fucking die

870 somethin i dont care

>make DH for shits and giggles
>talk to first ever DH npc i talk as DH
>I sacrificed everything, what have
FUCK YOU.

Also sided with "a betrayer", is that ok?

I gotta say the furry balls caught me off guard

much hotter than I expected it to be

What did I miss?

Just level the rogue, outlaw kills everything in 3-4s

alright ill give it a go

Somebody posted a thicc seminude fem panda then the next pic was the same thicc seminude panda except with a huge cock between her legs

Reminder to report and ignore shitposts.

anybody for some casual 2s/3s?

1.8k xp mistweaver, first season playing it and having some fun

Corcupine#1525

>login
>do WQ's
>alt+f4

See you next expansion boys

>doing the FFA WQ in Azsuna
>someone spots a low hp target
>people gang up on that guy
>after the first guy is dead people gang up on the second weakest target
>everything is as usual
>a minute after some guy starts whispering me that I'm gonna pay for killing him
>????

Long story short I need some transmog gear from Mythic HFC and I didnt play at all during WoD. I have heard you cant solo and use master loot to get all the gear, is that true? Is it even possible to solo M HFC(up to and including Hellfire Hell Council)?

You're not soloing Mythic HFC anyway

Not at all, you need at least 6-7 people

Also good look doing the boss that needs mind control with retarda

Shit. The leech isn't very much.

Thats only at 805 though.

I've never used leech. is that fuck all?

>enter zone
>DK with 3mil health and a monk healing him

Yeah, nah

If you get a high ilvl version of it, like 855 or higher, the leech is actually pretty good. Might be decent for 5man content, assuming you can micro it well enough.

>3 110s
>all ~850 ilvl
>multiple mythics and mythic+s a day
>LFR, Normal and Heroic raids all done weekly
>Emissaries done daily
>almost have my warrior and druid to 110
>still no legendary
>fresh 110 who started this fucking expansion just got his fifth legendary

I can't even. This guy almost got kicked from the guild earlier because he was whining about how he still doesn't have Aggramar's Stride. Fucking goddamn.

I've decided to stockpile tokens and let my next two weeks run out. I'll play on Nost2 or whatever and see what that's all about until Nighthold or 7.2 goes live.

any warlock mains here?
do people invite you for the summons and the stones and the CR?

was playing with this enh earilier who literally just hit 110 and had the BiS chest and ring, got them BOTH before hitting 110

dude was in questing greens and two legendaries

882 equipped, 889 in bags because I'm still stuck with some fucking 850~865 trinkets and a ring

Is that trinket good for brewmaster? Isn't that the dragons trinket for healers?

Killrog is after Council though, and with Legion gear you can probably just burst the shit out of him.

> hit exalted with all factions
>stop doing WQs
>stop logging in daily
I log in once a week to keep AK going and I'm not caring about it that much any more.
I need to find something new to play.

They're useful, but I also do good DPS.

Nobody is going to keep you around purely for the stones if you're doing 150k in raids though, no.

I want this blood elf to suffocate me with his thighs

oh, is it hard to do good dps?
maybe i should just roll a healer. people keep telling me dps is the hardest spec.

It's harder to be a good healer than it is to be a good DPS. DPS just requires you to know your class and set up a proper rotation.

There are no hard and easy roles but there are certainly easier specs.

Only really complex spec for Warlocks is Demonology, the other two aren't particularly hard.

Not going to be drawn into a thing here, but every role has to do more than that. There are a few simple as shit specs like MM, but most DPS won't do good damage if all they're doing is pressing buttons in the right order.

really stupid question

monks don't use weapons right? so what do you put in your weapon slot?

Healers are the hardest spec because of assholes that like to stand in pretty colors that kill them and then complain about shitty healers.

hardest spec if you're among good players, it's a lot harder to be a good healer if you're in the average group that has people sitting on the fire
it also has the disadvantage that you're a lot more reactive than proactive, as a DPS you're more or less pressing the same rotation all fight long while as a healer the damage input AND healing of your peers if you're raiding vary a lot

They do use weapons, any onehanded weapon for WW aside maces I think, any polearm/staff for Brewmaster, any Staff/onehand+offhand for MW

Healer is cozy as fuck for LFR though

You literally don't have to do shit

explains why no one healed me on Gram (or whatever the doggo's name is)

Because other people are pulling your weight
it's not cozy at all if you're actualy trying to heal because the other healers are doing fuck all and the dps keeps getting hit by mechanics

i go out of my way to kill as many people as possible in LFR.

Do they actually hit people with weapons or do they just serve as stat-sticks?

>inspect someone
>they have a court of stars shest, mythic titanforged 895 with a socket
Holy shit I thought there was a cap on normal mythic gear or some shit

>30 days played
>only two legendaries

>3 mil
undergeared

You can get 895 gear from a 5 minute WQ

Uh...i have 880 titanforged necklace. That's teh crown jevel of my gear. The rest in not even 860.

What do you have?

which hybrid is king of the meme multispec
Druid, paladin , shaman or monk?

WW? I think the only animation that shows weapons right now is artifact skill.
Brewmaster probably only Blackout Strike, and not sure for Mistweaver but not showing is the caster standard anyway.

>playing since launch
>still only two legendaries

Strange why i still keep getting 840.

>playing since launch
>still only zero legendaries.

>playing since launch
>no legendary

stop complaining

Hey guys! What's on your mind for today?

Why is TN so full of turks? Always whining and talking in their kebab language, shit's autistic yo

I have two bis legendaries :3

I saw someone with an 895 BoE with a fucking socket. The RNG is fucking real.

The clara fantasy of holy priests is literally getting gangraped. Why do you think all holy priests are females in revealing robes and thigh highs? There is nothing they crave more than being punished by their party for healing badly, or having their party wipe and be carried away by strong demons to be raped until their mind breaks.

it is only blackout strike, everything else is a keg or a punch.

The best all around right now is Paladin. Monk and Shaman are fine, Druid might even have better heal/tank than paladin but the dps specs aren't very good.

not even complaining, just pointing out that it could be worse, just like you did too

Because it's literally a dice roll to determine if something warforges, titanforges, gets a socket, gets avoidance or indestructible. It's a shit fucking system. They should just go back to the way everything was from Vanilla-Wrath. I didn't play Cata so I don't know if this shit started there.

Like the other user said, its a pure dice roll.

I lazily killed a few Harpies and suddenly I'm rewarded with gear that is better in ilvl than the current raid tier on Mythic.

and you're even luckier because it has decent stats
with blizzard stat balancing it might have been better to use a 850 doublecrit shoulder if it had rolled shit like haste/versa

I thought draeneis weren't that big and just pushed their chest out but they're actually busty as fuck

What's the point in having big fh, heal and renew icons in the middle of your screen

Wait, i just remembered this thing...is it like: titanforged item can proc to become double titanforged that can proc to be triple titanforged and so on?
I've been doing WQ all day everyday and never got anything higher than 840 so i wouldn't know...

Warforged is an ilvl boost
Titanforged is an even bigger ilvl boost

Can also get items that have a socket.

>almost 850 ilvl after 2 days on an alt
>doesnt matter because i still have to wait for AK

this is a really aids mechanic. i can see why they want it this way but as it stands im literally unable to use this character for like a week+ because my main gold trait, the big one that contributes to like 15% of your overall damage, costs 25k and i get 100 from heroics.

it just looks tidier to me like this

are you me familia?

should have my 34 trait before mythic odyn tonight feels good man

Shit, you got 840 gear? My warrior has been sitting ~830 for about a month now. I cannot get gear to drop for him. Normal mythics? Blood. Heroics? Blood. WQs? A few 840 pieces but with shit tier fucking stats. Emissary? 830 gear and gold.

I put it in a ticket because I thought something was wrong. I was told that the system is working properly. I was just unlucky.

show proof

>titanforged
>leech as bonus stat

>ywn be used as an orcs cock sleeve

uploadir.com/u/518i7p4h

DSP is /ourguy/

>WQs? A few 840 pieces but with shit tier fucking stats

user if you went and collected those it would raise your ilvl and MOST of the gear would be 840+

before like 850 you should not care about stats unless its something stupid like youre a crit/haste user getting versatility/mastery gear

baddies confirmed lol

>tfw my priest gets an ugly artifact and order hall

But i initially thought that warforged is 5 lvl higher and titanforgeed is 15, how can 840 item from WQ become 880+?

I kinda lucked out (and people gave me a lot of gear they don't need) in mythics in two weeks and now stuck at 855: too high for low lvl keys, too low for high level ones. Although no good relics or trinkets. Don't even want to open emissary cances because they won't give shit anyways.

>waiting a million years just to find a tank for any +7

grrr!!! this makes me want to stop playing altogether

mfw random Epics dropping off normal mobs in standard EoA

gonna rub and squeeze that tail

>blackrook hold
>RAVENcrest
>they use owls as statues instead

??

How do I make friends in wow? I've literally played for years and I have 2 friends. I am SICK and TIRED of pugging m+

I know that feeling

Those are ravens user.