/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Waifupoll edition!

>DRV3 news pastebin - *updated*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to steam and PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer newest chapter is out

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Other urls found in this thread:

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/153468427973/ndrv3-character-trailer-2-under-a-read-more-for
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/153469216638/ndrv3-character-bios-from-the-website-2
youtube.com/watch?v=xA7XzkQiRrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vita and PS4 LE boxart.

Kaedefags on suicide watch?

Tokomaru happy ending!

The alliance with the rantarofags is a fragile one, i hope you don't break it by seeking the glory for the bot alone

Keebo is in a strange spot desu.With how much he get marketed .It look like he can:
> Be an early victims/killer
> Be the mastermind
> be the real MC

Please live little robot.

it will soon be time for me to depart to dreamland with my many Chihiros, please post and cute sleepy pcitures you have to aid this process!

Have a nice sleep, i will be going myself soon

I don't have any Chihiro sorry. Good night.

That's ok friend, any cute comfy pictures will calm the many Chihiros
goodnight friend

Nice. I like it a lot. This confirms a big role for Keebo.

Besides that, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Wow, you're still here? Thank goodness.

Of course I am!

New trailer translation jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/153468427973/ndrv3-character-trailer-2-under-a-read-more-for

Character bios translation jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/153469216638/ndrv3-character-bios-from-the-website-2

Whut?

Boys V3 custom theme

>Akamatsu: Of course! Yeah, with you, Saihara-kun, it’ll be like we have 100 people on our side!

So Kaede wants to fuck Shuichi. Now we're just need to see if they're boy or girl.

>Shirogane (spoken): Black-haired characters with red eyes are always sacred!
YASS QUEEN

>Amami and Hoshi in parallel poses

hmm

Oh, what a beautiful face Kaede is making here! How can I not molest her when she's making faces like that? This urge is impossible to resist!

Makifags and Rantaroufags on suicide watch.

God, this pictures are so cute.

But her desire to fuck someone else than Rantaro only makes her molestation and rape more pleasant! It would be less fun if she'd like Rantaro from a start!

Wait, is this really censored or is it done on purpose?

>those thighs
THICC

Yep, Monokuma does a rape joke, something later installments would allow to pass.

>Black-haired characters with red eyes are always sacred!

Like there was any other that she'd like, or worship~

They look like bugs. Roaches. I want to stomp on them.

Fuck off, Saionji. Where's Bully-kun when you need him?

I really like those sprite animations in the new trailer. It reminds me of UDG, but looks even more better.

He did his thing already

>figure out case before it goes to trial again
>first thing I have to do in the trial is figure out how to prove the victim isn't a ghost
This game just gets more and more and more disappointing.

From DR3 anthology

>the victim isn't a ghost
Kirigiri is not a victim.

Well since she's fucking alive that should be obvious.
At least nothing can get worse than the shitshow that was chapter 3.

And another one

The greatest doujin of all time

I want all V3 characters to held a cosplay party with Tsumugi dressing them up.

>3 characters have no purpose other than to spew utter insanity
>have to play the awful crybaby minigame to present a basic fact
Uninstalled.
I gave it my best shot but I can't live through another trial.

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

This anime man, holy shit.

One of the few good things that this anime gave to us.

That's only building up go him/her betraying her.

I'm liking it way more than I should considering how cheap it looks. I just chose that specific point because it was hilarious but I guess gayfags had a field day with it. Not really against it though, got my share of the spoils too. I think hopeman is making me gay though.

The frame freezing though or whatever that is. Why the fuck are all episodes like that? Did the raw providers all fuck up with their recording or something?

chekichwan

Hey, straight people love Nagito too, you know. You don't need to be a gay to appreciate him.

Can't wait until she inevitably betrays us.

Ok, but...what's with this blue Monokind on the back? Is it his tongue? Is he's making KISS reference?

I think that's what's happening. He's the punk rocker Monokuma kid.

Where's translated DR3 anthology?

>Kaede literally bullying him for being a robot

I knew she was worst girl. Ki-bo was truly robbed of his MC spot. I hope Kaede dies a slow and painful death.

It's still not fully translated, those are just samples.

Oh, fine then. Who's doing it?

Don't worry, Rantaro will make sure of that!

Shirogane is a treasure.

Shirogane is so obviously a future culprit or even mastermind

Maki you mean

Okay, i just finished chapter 4
Those girls are dead, where the heck is the art of their showering scene coming from

>Just noticed Rantarou's seat is apparently behind Monokuma
>like Junko and Twogami
>one was the mastermind and one was the first victim

Huh.

I'd be surprised if she didn't end up killing someone if only to have their corpse dress inside her costumes or something.

woops I meant in front. My bad.

Just like in DR1 you get a fanservice scene if you get a special item from the monomachine by the time the event triggers.

Bonus scene in chapter 2, you need to have a special present to see it.

Every female except Iruma seems suspicious to me

The seats are moving around in this game, so I doubt it will have some meaning.

You're talking like you haven't two potential murderers behind you, Akamatsu. Naivety is an unforgivable sin.

Hinata would never say that!

But those seem to have been their stationary seats since the first famitsu.

But fair point.

It's OK Bully-kun. We all know Kaede was a mistake and when she dies in chapter 1 then Ki-bo can take his spot back.

youtube.com/watch?v=xA7XzkQiRrA

Pre-developpement Hinata would an was suspicious of everyone, just like any sane guy. It's only after he gets to know the others better that he became more comfy

Hahahaha

Here's where they are compared to the first two games.

>amami still the only one with no in game class trial voice

told you idiots he was first victim. 2ch vindicated once again.

MFW Kaede dies

Good morning TokoPoster

HOLY MOLY

>muscle-bound pacifist.

Come on now

RIP

But from the recent trailer this is obviously wrong as Kaede, Rantarou and the others should be in front of Monokuma.

But the seating order is correct just not how it's placed in correlation to Monokuma. As you said seats move around so this could be why.

"As his appearance suggests, he has superhuman strength, but he claims that he’s never killed a bug"
100% He will be a Killer

as has been said amami has no in game class trial voice so he's dying first. apologize to the nips /drg/.

Seriously, don't read the spoiler until you're past Eps 7 Future Side.

... well, wasn't that disappointing? That eps deflated the entire general it was so bad, holy shit I was personally depressed over how badly it was handled.

lies

I feel bad for you cuz you gona get really disappointed

Interesting how Hoshi and Rantarou are parallel to each other. Could mean something or nothing.

Okay, he just scored a point from me

So Kaede, Ki-bo, Iruma, Kaito, Ryoma, Angie and Rantarou will be the survivors huh.

Yep

Looks like it. Pretty awkward list of survivors. And going from 6 to 5 to 7?

but what about maki?

Lol

The bitch probably kills someone

Huh, I always thought that Hinata and Nagito were staying opposite to each other.

Either she's kill or the killer.

Rantaro and Angie are the two guaranteed survivors then. Damn, another brown girl.

But Angie is cute

Saihara's lines are suspicious.

>Saihara (spoken): For the time being, I’m the SHSL Detective.
>Akamatsu: Of course! Yeah, with you, Saihara-kun, it’ll be like we have 100 people on our side!