Why do you never see billionaires with models

why do you never see billionaires with models

Because models don't sign prenup.

I would never marry a man who asked for a prenup. Fuck that. If you have problems trusting me, I have no problems leaving you for someone who does!

they are with them

heck, im nowhere near bn-status but i fuck models all the time; just bcos u dont see it doesnt mean it doent happen

Gonna marry a broad that makes more than me. Should I sign a prenup? I just like being prepared and I'm not much for seeking handouts.

>tfw to sign prenup to protect self because people are volatile
But then there's that "trust" issue.
Time change. People change.
This house that I bought before I married you is still mine after the divorce.

because true billionaires are sexually attracted to profits, they have no interest in human women

because most stable people have traditional family values when it comes to family. You can fuck in private as many models as you'd like but i mean how fucking stupid you would have to be to choose someone just on their looks to listen to all your god damn life

You have no idea how underage and gay you sound

Pretty much this. Memes aside.

This.

Get off Veeky Forums buddy

Fuck off back to Plebbit

This kind of attitude is why someone would want a prenup

XDDDD bak to plebbbittt XDDDDD

Lol, what if the pre-nup was $100M per year?

gold digger much

If I was a billionaire. I would marry, not only date, the GODDESS in pic related. I discovered her on IG weeks ago, and have fapped exclusively to her ever since I first saw her. Im head over heels in love with her. Hopefully once Im rich I will contact her

It won't work out man, you have her on a pedestal and once you meet her are your delusions will be replaced with the disappointment that she is nothing like you imagined.

This billionaire has private islands with mansions and has prime model orgies

if you can't live like that and you work you are a cuck. NEET for life

>once Im rich
Yeah you sure will be rich by wagecucking and putting your peanuts in 401k

My guess is because, like with anything, the same thing gets old. You have so many options available to you why would you settle for one? You may want to settle with someone for the purpose of a family, and chances are, it's not going to be with someone who only gets paid by how they look. Could you imagine a model contributing anything to a relationship or family?

There's just something comfy about that woman. Like she's attractive, but not in a massively intimidating way. Good taste I think there tbqhw/u.

Models make enough bank to not need billionaires.

Now, IG sluts on the other hand, you can fly their asses to Dubai and watch royalty shit all over them and god knows what else.

Yes it will. Iv seen how she talks in videos and follow her twitter. Ive put her on a pedestal because she LITERALLY belongs on one. What a fucking GODDESS

Im a NEET. I lm making massive daily gains on RH. Dont talk to me or my future wife ever again

id just fuck 10/10 bitches and never marry no one maybe when im in my 50s but i think id overdose sometimes in my 30s

>. Like she's attractive, but not in a massively intimidating way
I think you might be a faggot.

PER-fect

I know you're roleplaying but I would have no qualms leaving a woman who's that against a prenup. I don't care how perfect you are, if you can't accept the fact that people change, and if you have a problem with me *protecting myself*, then fuck you. I can't stand people who expect others to put themselves at risk for your benefit.

>thigh gap

literally kys you pedophile

Shes 21,faggot

Because they are too fucking busy for a single dumb slut.

Or maybe you're an ugly beta.

Shes 14.

Patrician taste. Godspeed, user.

>murifats think having a gap between your legs is abnormal

lol what a fag

To marry without a prenup because you gotta trust someone is like saying:

"hold this gun to my head"

-Really?? Dont you even want me to promise not to shoot??

"no honey..I trust you wouldn't"

Too high profile. Models are celebrities, billionaires are not.
Not too say we don't fuck model tier women though. I hold orgies almost everyday for example. Women are usually college students, very well dressed and very young too.

doubts

but how do you find these girls? hookers?

hooters

On the streets. You ride your Ferrari and say,hey want a ride? You take them for a ride and do other things later on. Also old contacts, higschool mates etc.

Is she famous? How many followers does she have?

she is 5'0 enjoy your newbornlet son.

>2016
>implying that you won't take at least 50%
This is you.

>This billionaire has private islands with mansions and has prime model orgies
>not enjoying all the then not illegal CP from the 70s
Apply yourself.

14/10

LARP faggot fuck off lol

>itt fucking idiots

Donald J Trump is married to a model

>implying you're a model
enjoy your peanuts roastie

i'm a guy and i agree prenups are retarded.
just don't ever fucking marry!

Buy Golem Network Tokens (GNT). They're the next Ethereum. Crypto subreddits are about to blow up and it's still at only $8mil market cap on it's way to fucking billions. Get rich overnight. Proceed to fuck all the top tier models you want. Literally that easy.