The good 'ol days

>Feminist running the Veeky Forums experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volvo_YCC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what her punani feels like.

I really really do not like fake titties. They just look so weird man. If they found a way to make them look more natural then I'd love them but its just looks like theres an inflated balloon under their skin

she's pretty but she's blocking the view of the car.

Are you gay?

Are you 12 years old?

There is an inflated balloon under their skin. I agree total turnoff.

>Cars are always paired up with with fake plastic bimbos dressed like russian whores

If feminism tries to destroy that I'm fine with it.

shemale lover detected

>her

I can't see the car

That's why Black men are winning. Because of your beta white trash ass.

It's not a game mang, it's just love

The only ones that look good are the girls who go up from like a C to a D. Small implants in a mostly real boob. The bolt-on DD's on a girl who had A's or B's always looks trash

i always hate girls posing next to cars in stupid positions.

should be natural. like, her sitting in the car, or getting in/out of it, l;ike pic related

not some dumb slut pushing her arse and tits out in a stupid pose.

just posted that pic, makes me kek thinking about her driving that car, in what she's wearing.

>asian
>long as fuck dress
>high heels
>insane fast car

>wwIII started

even this ones okay.

but then you get shit like this
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING YOU DUMB BITCH

>DUCK FOR COVER
>FUCK WE'RE GETTING SHOT AT

I don't even find these so called "model like hot woman" attractive anymore. I like them with some flaws and a big ass and a whiff of shampoo. What's wrong with me?

But then they'll force you to look at a car designed by womyn (e.g. the beauty and non-pigfattedness of the new Honda NSX), and that is essentially a volvo crossed with a fiat panda because long bonnets and engine noise will be deemed too masculine and oppressive due to resemblance of male sexual characterisitics.

You seem awfully aware of all of this. Do you think about these things a lot?

Throwing a hotdog down a hallway

liek this?

maybe its just me but its like they have a big signal screaming DADDY ISSUES

it not just you

>inb4 butthurt miats fags

>Tyrone Malone
>His and Her 's sleeper cabs

BITCH GET IN THE BACK

Damn, that looks like Crissy Moran

yeeeeee

probably bcuz it is

>feminist boogeyman
lol

That is the exact example why car culture is considered trashy and sexist by normies.

That however is fine. The fact that they don't like cheap std ridden prostitutes maybe helps a bit.

ayyy

Ugly whore in front of a ugly car.

Am I missing something?

"That's why Black men are winning." Depends on your definition of winning. Like if I suddenly had a family I would be pretty disappointed.

>Am I missing something?
apparently not desu

Very classy

Good to know, most in this thread are just pure trash.

2D forever.

>Ugly dyke on hood
I hope your bio is satire..

numale

>leaving the door open and just walking off
>natural

There's a few high end cars with self-closing doors

>high heels
>on hood
>tranny who weigh 200 lbs

RIP ur hood lmao desu famalam

it's carbon fibre bruh, over 9000 times stronger than steel

I love the way they look with a bra covering them, that's bout it

>turkroach
hell no

What is she doing?

I would still say a little modesty is required
as oppose to being crass and vulgar
if you have something good it should be self evident

Yeah, unless they're like OPs pic they look great in a bra. Or if they just went up a cup size or 2 they're usually breddy gud.

She's only dressed like that because her repair bills are so high she can't afford clothes.

>heels on hood

winning at what, getting white trash whores that no one else wanted?

there are no normal women that want niggers. even higher class/wealthier nigresses more often than not choose partners from another race.

Posing for the camera

Is this Holly Michaels

pretty sure he's okay with the heels denting the hood the same like with the heels squishing his balls

>If they found a way to make them look more natural then I'd love them
They have, you just don't realize you're fake because they're done well.

Shit, what's wrong with her left leg? So creepy!

Pretty sure he already smashed the first integra. Cucked and sucks at driving. FUCKING LEAF

Valet?

SHES SITTING ON MY FUCKING TRUNK THAT'S FLAT SHEET METAL SO IT'S DENTED NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OH MAN WHY

>not liking tits
>on Veeky Forums

Gay, sure, gay. We'll stick with that story. For legal reasons. Gay. Super gay. Into adults of the male variety, emphasis on adults.

What year is that?

>Be delivering pizza
>Go to house and ring
>Sexy as hell vanilla chocolate mixed goddess opens the door
>She's just wearing underwear
>Sweet smell of feminine shower washes and underlying gurl stank hit my nose
>Fumble my spaghetti for a moment
>Regain spaghetti and give her her food
>Gtfo of there before I drop the spaghetti completely

I wish I got her number but I was at work and have been called a creep way too many times to think about going there.

>Implying cars with massive V8 engines and extra super long hoods aren't literally the rolling extension of a man's penis

>Implying cars with massive V8 engines and extra super long hoods aren't literally the automotive embodiment of a man's fursona

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volvo_YCC

a volvo 5 cyl from 2004 can NOT go 50k between oil changes. Why must they have fucked up the only thing that they didn't understand? Couldn't a man come over for two seconds and say "the engine bay should be accessible, the rest of it is great".
Why did we deny women the power to run around in shopping carts like they want? Instead consumers have been brainwashed into loving crossovers, because they're the only option being given to them.

It would be a hundred times cooler if she was just full on fucking the shifter, you know? That's how it should be done

Reported.