>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Old:

First for pillars!

Did I do it, /dsg/? Did I successfully invade the gay king himself?

>Sctott plays pokemons
>Alak Dak made only ONE DS3 video and now plays BB
>jblackmel doesn't give a fuck about DS3
I need pro patch for BB. WHEN?

>Lucifer
>PC

This is as likely as a PC release of BB

what's an easymode build for DS2? I left the game at the entrance of Undead Crypt months ago, with a shit hybrid build, and I just want to plow through the rest of the game and dlc to get into 3.
SL126ยท

t. Lucifer

Demon's Souls is grossly overrated but it's still a good game and consistent in quality.

I dislike the phantom form though, since you don't make any noise in phantom form and enemies hitting you don't procude appropriate sounds.

alright, what's the secret to tracking the invisible bitch in the Dark Souls 3 painted world?

You know I don't name my characters Lucifer, right?

This too.

Str build with Craftsman hammer and estoc

>Alak Dak
weak pars

>Lucytard
>PC
>character name instead acc name
user...

>stale t. memes

This is why I will never get a Souls Game on PC.

40str/20dex, 105 agi, rest in Vit, Vigor and End sounds good?

whats up with that rapier? I don't think I get those bs numbers with a sharp dagger+10 at 60 dex

hornet ring?

The crow quills are one of the highest riposte weapons in the game, if not THE highest. Also 60 dex +10 sharp with hornet ring.

Look behind you for a puff of snow as she lands. Her attack takes an eternity to wind up, so don't panic.

Ladder control in BB is too strong

thanks

This is what I used.

>those shoulders
fuck DS2 looked bad

I wish there was a ring or spell that let you see your progress of status effects against enemies, going for bleed kills just feels too risky.

Where did you acquire these. I must have them

thanks a lot dude.

>level 150
Is that a normal level to be at in DS2? I skipped it.

Yes, because they made split END from 1 into END/VIT and made ADP a stat as well as making stats scale harder so naturally everyone went higher

It was early on. Later on people would go to 200, 250, or just never stop leveling because of SM. I stuck to 150, because just hitting soft caps in every stats is not fun.

God-tier:
>Lobosjr
>Youtube ENB
>Emarrel
>Otzdarva

High tier:
>jblackmel
>Zulliethewitch
>Crestfallen
>Menaslg
>Scasblog/Krekk0v
>SunLightBlade
>Enisle

Normie favorite-tier:
>DSP
>PewDiePie
>VaatiVidya

Decent tier:
>d invader
>OnlyAfro
>Sanadks
>rbFrosty
>Peeve
>Twitch ENB
>A German Fedora
>PvPSkillz

Point Down-tier:
>Oroboro
>Yukas
>Scottjund

Banned from /dsg/ fc-tier:
>everyone

An user playing Dark Souls 1 blind here.

So far I've:
>cleared Anor Londo, summoned for Beavis and Butthead, got revenge on Lautrec
>cleared Painted World, killed Pricilla, failed to get the tail because invis
>got a +10 Halberd and +10 Zweihander
>got Ring of Fog from Alvina
>bought all of Shiva's crap, killed him and his bodyguard
>cleared Great Hollow, got to Ash Lake, cleared it too
>bought all of Undead Merchant's stuff, killed him and got Uchi
>bought all of Crestfallen Merchant's stuff, killed him and got nothing
>killed Darkmoon Knightess at Anor Londo for her soul
>took out Sif, got Covenant of Artorias
>drained New Londo, cleared it, killed 4 kings
>said Yes to Kaathe
>placed Lordvessel down
>became a Darkwraith
>cleared Valley of Drakes
>got +10 Pyromancy flame
Now I have no idea where to go. Demon Ruins, that Archives thing Knightess mentioned before I killed her, or that skeleton zone behind Firelink? I've yet to join Gwynevere's covenant, or do stuff for Kaathe. My stats right now are 33 vit, 25 end, 28 str, 15 dex, and at SL60 right now.

"Blind"

Guys.

Is it possible to make an effective low-ish level pvp build that uses sorcery?

Go to Demon Ruins since it's the shittiest area and you want that to get over with as soon as possible.

You probably want to keep the Darkwraith covenant since you can't use the Red Eye Orb if you're not in the Darkwraith covenant and your covenant carries over to NG+.

>is it possible to make an effective pvp build that uses sorcery
no

WHERE

Yes.

I wanna try to get that one achievement that needs you to have all unique weapons though. I need to get all the covenant rewards for those, right?

How did you know about Priscilla's tail if it's a blind playthrough and you didn't get it?

I'm not talking FC meta here, just random invasion fuckery in areas like Settlement and Crucifixion Woods.

I know sorcery is bad, but it can work as a melee supplement. I'm just not sure about stat allocation.

How do you secure wins in brawls? I can get gold with duels in less than an hour but can't consecutively win in 2v2's and 3v3's. 3v3's, especially when your team mates die in the first clash, turns into a foxhunt where you basically are forced to keep running away until they respawn. Am i missing some sort of tactic here? Do i need to switch to pyro or sorc for offscreen targeting?

I looked it up after I killed her, just to check.
And I went to the giant smith in Anor Londo to see if I could get anything out of Pricilla's soul, and saw Great Lord Greatsword needing fucking Gwyn's soul.

Sure, I've been using this to invade Cathedral with pretty decent results. I forgot to show, but the Shortsword should be infused with Crystal. It does a surprising amount of damage and so will your sorceries.

>thought I beat friede
>3rd phase fuck you
it's like I'm really playing a JRPG

Good luck when you get to phase 4!

to be fair all I did to beat phase 2 was run away, chug, and throw holy boomerangs

You found phase 4 hard? Have you even seen phase 6 yet?

I've been waiting to be summoned for Vordt for 10 minutes now, is 16 too high for this or something?

Why use point down?

It's probably just that no one needs any help for fucking Vordt any more. He has to be the easiest early game boss in the series with his giant arena full of space and massively telegraphed attacks

Yeah,I ban him, I ban him.

She doesn't always jump behind you, sometimes she goes to the side. You can also see her appear for a bare moment before she attacks, if you react quick enough you can roll.

I find it easier to get summoned if you put a sign at the bonfire you spawn at after losing to Vordt and run back to, instead of right in front of his door.

Nigga, you are a filthy guide reader

>Purple invasions
>host is ganking with 3 phantoms
>WoB summons pops
>Kill 1 phantom
>Bluefag gets desummoned and I get my shackle
Cucked.

Yeah but the initial snow puff of her jump is different depending on where she's going so you can still see where she will end up and chase her down

I found trying to avoid the attack very inconsistent

It makes me hard when cute waifus beat me up and point down on me like I'm nothing

So that you remember your place.

>easiest early game boss in the series
>when Phalanx, Taurus Demon and Dragon dildo rider exist

Phalanx is literally a matter of applying Turpentine on your weapon and wailing on him for a while or you can throw firebombs at him for ez cheese.

Taurus Demon can be visceral'd for half of his health from the tower in Undead Burg and Dragon Dildo Rider can be fooled to kill himself.

Vordt isn't hard but he's significantly more challenging than any one of those others.

uh, sorry, last question, should I infuse the weapons with anything? or just regular +5?

When I played DS1, the Taurus Demon threw himself off the edge for an easy victory. I was legitimately confused.

I don't remember bothering to infuse them with anything. Just do whatever gives you the most damage with the stats.

Because you need to get in the dirt and sit the fuck down like the piece of shit you truly are.

I just found out infusion a weapon with Bleed actually increases the Bleed damage when it procs.

Learning something new everyday.

>cancerous tripfag thread
Shit, now I have to wait for the next thread.

Yeah, that's pretty funny. Iron Golem can also die from falling off of Sen's Fortress.

My friend was unable to beat the Taurus Demon and he only got past it when Taurus Demon decided to kill himself.

>Scott plays pokemon
AAAAAHHHHHH
FUCK
WHY IS THIS ALLOUD?
FIRST HE COMPLETELY RUINS DARK,SOULS FOR ME AND NOW HE WILL SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROY THE POKEMON COMUNNITY. JUST WAIT UNTIL ALL THE FAGS START BANDWAGGONING ON HIS SHIT POKEMON RECOMMENDATIONS AND SHITTY META
FUUUUUUUCK
FUCK YOU SCOTT I HATE YOU FUCK OFF FROM DARK SOULS AND POKEMON REEEEE

>summoned for Friede along with some other guy
>slave knight phantom also automatically appears
>ends up being a 4 man ganksquad on friede's third form
>she can't even get a hit in
fucking hilarious

Hey guys, scott here amd today we look into stalling for baton passes, you know, since I love the consistent tools this game has to offer

Yeah because the percentage you bleed out for is derived from the aux value

Hollow luck with carthus is still better over all, since it doesnt lower your ar as much so you'll still be doing good damage in between the procs, also you can't use carthus on bleeding infusion weaps so you end up doing bleed slower and thus lose your burst damage from rapid bleed procs, which is the entire point of a bleed focused build.

POST WEBMS
O
S
T

W
E
B
M
S

>pokemon
Fuck off with that kiddy garbage.

>Pokemon
Who gives a fuck about that shit ?

>From patches the game so shitters can bully Vilhelm with phantoms
No justice, no peace.

>damage on Dancer's Blades will always be horrifically underwhelming
name exactly 3.5 reason why boss weapons shouldn't be allowed to get infusions

Vilhelm's the guy in the painted world right? He wasn't particularly hard, I just spammed my spiked mace weapon art at him and won the first attempt.

>still no gangbang fanart with Friede

What the fuck are you talkin about? Pokemon games are older than DS series. Community is bigger. Meta already exist. Scott will be just another souless bland no name meta shitter, not super star like in DS3

He's not hard but he's a shitter slayer because some hosts are used to let phantoms handle everything for them.

WHAT IS THE GARBAGE

I JUST WANTED TO HAVE FUN FROM WTF DID YOU DO TO MY FAVORITE SPELL???

What exactly would you infuse it with? Its split 3way
Also imagine infused gundy or profaned gs

ah

Any advice on beating the Dancer at 16 SL? I don't think the Sword Master glitch works anymore, and I'm not Korean enough to beat her legit at anything below 35 SL

Alright, I just wish that weapon in particular wasn't shit, maybe if it had some way to revert to physical damage, I dunno.

I just asked on here and some guy with a character named "I KILL DANCER 4 U" killed her for me.

Use dark hand, level vig to 27, pray hard enough

>wanting to have fun in DaS3

>killing a literally naked host

here have a random unrelated gif

about the only thing those swords CAN kill

why did they decide to give weapons so much phantom range in das3, PVE balance?

Phantom range exist only in online

>averagedarksouls3duel.gif

For every one dancer blade you'd face, there'd be 10 crystal GSoJ buffed for insane AR

what is this? a shrug for ants?

What are the best claws in DaSIII?

crow talons
They're still claws though, so pretty fucking shit and unviable
The cool-looking WA has irredeemably shit tracking