Veeky Forums oldfags report in

>Veeky Forums was the first board i came to in 2010, back then i was a normie.
Veeky Forums has always seemed the most normie friendly board, but now it seems like summerfags have come to stay. Ive migrated to /pol/ and /soc/ but still lurk on /k/.
>namefags please report in, also post old Veeky Forums may mays
are treequinox and gs300 goy still alive? i forgot the names of some of the other autist tripfags.

Homeless nigga reporting in.
> inb4 Gtr vs Corvette derail
Just ignore Alphonse posters.
I too used to post in /k/ but since I became homeless and haven't seen or touched my guns for a good 2 months now, going there depresses me. I too am curious what happened to that GS400 goyim, he was a bro

I don't remember you tripping until at least 2015.

>getting in flame wars until 4 in the morning ayy lmao
>namefagging as gs goy before he learned to trip
those were the days,back when i had a decent credit score and no child support

the autist i was in search of, it was fall of 2014

best tripfag reporting in

I started lurking back when WAT racing was just a shitty website that a few of us used to link up on Forza.

>Tfw still haven't sucked enough dicks to trip up

Feelsgoodman

What did you do to your crediy score famalam? I may be homeless but atleast i got good credit!

got married to a thot that produced my daughter
>never trust a 3dp

I remember one of the first times I came to Veeky Forums was when that guy with the jacked up Buick and the huge tires was here. I can't remember his name for the life of me though, I only remember how funny his car was.

>tfw one day you'll be an oldfag for remembering alphonse

did the faggot with the srt4 neon die

Jackal.

>lel the one with angry eye lids and an ever increasing whp

Someday alphonse will also be old enough to drive a car legally and stop being and underage b&.

I've been posting here since 2009, tripped in '10-'11. Good inescapable have existed here.

That's the one, I never really got involved with the trip culture here.

Nah mate, that's implying he'll be able to pass a driver's test, let alone buy a car.

youre not an oldfag youre a shticunt newtrip
go away and fuck your fat gf

Started visiting Veeky Forums since ~2009. Very much my home board. I was already a car owner and I out-grew Top Gear and Initial D by then, so Veeky Forums was never really an influence for me. Never tripped up because I never saw the point in doing so.

I vaguely remember treequinox (or rather how much somebody kept making fun of him) and GS300 guy (I think he crashed his car and bought a used IS F).

That's pretty fucking depressing m8. One of my biggest fears has always been getting stuck with the wrog one

>kek'd, the one with the chipmunk cheeks?
have you had your sc for awhile, i remember seeing a black sc get posted now and again

Is this the thread where we all sit in a circle and jerk eachothers tripdicks?

I *think* I started hanging around this board in December 2013, not sure when I started tripping like a faggot... I'm not tired of it yet, I plan on sticking around

>hows it going up in sweden right? or was it norway?
either way whats new faggot, youve sure lost your innocence, finally stick it in something or just grown bitter at the world?

Your right. He'll never achieve car ownership, let alone finish high school. Maybe he can get a degree in shitposting. He should still be banned though for being 14 yrs old and posting on Veeky Forums.

I remember when termi (Black Snake Blown) and FairlaneFag posted

>have you had your sc for awhile

Yes. I've had it for most a decade now and have posted it here before. I'm not really in the habit of selling/trading cars and there's not much reason to get rid of it.

So did dead ever die?

>2010
>oldfag

kek

Nah, he's not dead.

I'm a bit of a newfag, what does tripping mean?

whatever happened to jackal?

also i've been here since at least 2009, probably 2008 actually. Basically visit daily, which is a little sad, but you faggots are funny sometimes and i can't stand reddit.

u talking about that matte black neon with red wheels?

/k/.

whats a thot

>2010
>oldfag
You insult Veeky Forums. 2009 was the cutoff for being even a newfag, anyone who showed up in 2010 or later is walking, talking cancer, and the normalfags who showed up at that time did more and more permanent damage than Gaiafags and the habbo raids ever did. I may only have come to Veeky Forums last year, and even then I don't participate much, but it's incredibly plain to see how far the car board that nobody ever crossposted from has fallen.

I mean fuck your index is covered in /v/ memes. Have some self respect.

that
ho
over
there

tee aitch oh tee

Veeky Forums is one of the handful of boards that could actually use heavier moderation, the amount of unfunny shitposting has really gone up in the last year. Unlike a lot of boards, we were able to stay on-topic, but still be enjoyable and funny.

still here. No E30 tho.

just picked up this semen demon this week.

That code beside their name is a tripcode, which is unique to that person

Started tripping when I got my first car lmao (2012) was lurking for a little while before

I love you guys!

>used to be shitposting as balzerboi & on user when I was underage
>made current trip when I bought 240 right before turning 18
>now just post user aside from the rare schassis thread & for conversations

GS400goy left and went to facebo/o/k
Don't worry hes still a faget

>post-Project Chanology
>oldfag

Reporting in. I used to lurk Veeky Forums and dump pictures a lot, but now I mostly go to /hr/ nowadays.

>/pol/ and /soc/
/soc/
ew. why would you go there its filled with narcissists

>ITT: A bunch of attention-whoring tripfags circlejerk about how they're "oldfags", while simultaneously trying to one-up each other.

Remember when this site wasn't a shitty blog?

>Referring to these other trips on an anonymous image board as if they're old friends.

Summer isn't killing Veeky Forums.

well he from /soc/ so of course he is an attention whore.

I post all the time but always from mobile, so I forget to use my stupid name. I'm fairly new, started actually posting maybe early 2015. I love Veeky Forums, it's the only board I check on every day. VIN threads, LongpostGuy and a couple of other staples keep me here.

Love the reaction pics and the ironic shitposts (>He drives) but the whole Vette vs GTR thing and the constant lap time shitposting is making me check less.. still a fun place to be if you shift through it though.

"unfunny shitposting" has been strong and alive and well on Veeky Forums forever.
Shutup with your boomer tier garbage.
You just think unfunny shitposting that has stopped was classic and nostalgic.

>2010 wasn't that long ago how does that make you and oldfa-
>6 years

Holy shit kill me I've been here for a decade

2009 fag here
>2010
>oldfag
you and I are forever newfags

beats being reddit/dumblr fags that infest this place now

>oldfags
>2010
kill yourself, nigger.

What ever happened to lpg?

I think I got here around '10 or '11. That was when the crown Vic and Volvo 240 where still memes

>kill me i've been here for a decade
Try since birth of Veeky Forums

b-but you guys are my friends

>2CV thread

Oh look, I used my trip in the first time in like 4 years.

Fuck off newfag, I've been here since before EVO was NO 1

Holy shit I forgot about Evo is #1

>came here from /b/ when WT Snacks was still around and Cracky was active
>Hal Turner raids were just starting to pick up speed, sent him pizza boxes
>was in high school and was a nocars
>thought my Mazda 626 was cool
>been here so long I don't even remember the memes from when I started
>still have a WAT Racing Development sticker from the first run of them that was ever made and came in a hand written envelope
>remember Aerodynamic pants, Frolo killing himself in a fucking shitty miata, and Truckerfag when he drove a cabover
>mfw I'm still a newfag

Something about Puerto Rican mechanics, rotaries, and garden hoses.

hahah

That was a huge meme for ages

who remembers the spurdo memes that used to get spammed constantly.

Also i was here before equinox crashed the blue one, but right after he crashed the silver one. when was that?

RIP frolo.

;_;

What happened to the guy that got hit by a semi, received mad insurance money with which he bought an M346.

What happened to the guy that got hit by a semi and received mad insurance money with which he bought an M346.

Got a new job I think.

E46 just doesn't really post anymore, he still snap chats me frequently tho

He's still a janitor

Does it count if I've only been on Veeky Forums 1 year.

t. got b8hammered by Snacks

Idk, I'm not an oldfag like these other people but at least I got here before the total shitposting and Alphonse came.

Everybody says "board "x" used to be good and now it is shit" but Veeky Forums really did go downhill bad ever since that c7 and gtr lap comparison appeared.

dead died unfortunately

>unfortunately
uh
you mean "fortunately"

>l-lets reminisce about the g-good ol days guys! this place sucks now! xD!
its the exact same you fucking faggot
every few weeks this exact same thread pops up on every forum in existence
kys

>2010
>oldfag

heuheuehuehuehue

Came around /b/ and /k/ at around 2006, when Meplat, Bat Guano, Hotaru Guy, Sarah, and Trail Snake used to shitpost, stopped browsing /b/ due to no fap and now occassionally browse /k/ Veeky Forums /pol/ and /m/

I still remember the Scub memes, Millhouse, Mudkip, and Desu, and Goliath Online, the Habbo raids man, good times.

ive been here since 2008

everybody complaining about Veeky Forums going downhill must not remember termi or frosty. this board hasnt gotten worse, its just more shit more often.

i think myself and that nig with the e30 are the only Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums crossposters. where u at breh?????

Like Pepsi said. Veeky Forums has legitimately gone downhill.
Boards like /x/, /v/, /int/, and /pol/ have always been shit, despite what some posters believe. Rosy tinted glasses and all that.

we killed you the circlejerk KJAJKAJKAKJJAKKJAJKAKJA

>but Veeky Forums really did go downhill bad ever since that c7 and gtr lap comparison appeared
Veeky Forums was dead before that with the tournament of champions sticky thing

>claims to be an oldfag
>doesnt ask about piston
>termi
>dead
>setk
>neonfag
>cavilulz
>henryford
>longpostguy
>kswap
>moot

Rip Frolo and lol@Ampa51 crybaby meltdown.

Whatever happened to Menchii?