Americans

>Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=hZL6OKwQGew

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2016/09/06/car-loans-now-top-1-trillion-delinquency-rates-rise/89911210/
youtube.com/watch?v=v5JiPj9c98Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LA=/=Americans
>shithole city filled with wetbacks,nogs, liberals and thot white girls

>this part of America counts when we want it to but it doesn't now

everytime

i never want LA to count as america, if anything its has more in common with europoors and strayacucks

>everybody's getting raped

>empty lane
>see car in front of you
>I'm rapidly approaching it
>should I slow down?
>hazard lights are blinking
>should I move to the next empty lane?
>i'm about 20 feet away from it, what should I do?
>how about I SLAM THE BREAKS
of course it was a big fat nigress driver

I REMEMBER THIS SHIT

I WAS STUCK IN TRAFFIC FOR FUCKS SAKE

>that ginormous black melted pizza titty fight club extra gets out of the Dodge

You nigs might be able to see my drive buy.

Blue E90 M3 sedan

>Americans
All I see is mexicans and a couple nigs.

>e90
>sedan
Genius!
I bet you tell people your tire size then your wheel size too.

so a good chunk of the population. your land has never been white and never will be

I do ;)

You'd be surprised at how many people think of e9x as the coupe or covertible. No one remembers the sedan

>be american
>crash car

>ayy lmao

>mustang couldn't turn out of the way

every time

I love Ford and all but Jesus why does there have a Mustang involved in every crash?

>be yuropoor
>car to slow to crash

Cool story bro. I'm a white American. Tyrone's shitty driving does't reflect on me.

>He says as he drives a European car

AMERICAN EDUCATION LOL

Is that why most M cars come to america instead of staying in europe?

Enjoy your .2 liter diesel fiat and displacement tax yurocuck

Can we get some more of dat michelle ortega? looks like she's got some fine chesticles

>Damage control

I'm not european btw :D

If LA and Florida were to break off and sink, America would be better for it.

>implying europoors can afford anything more than a 100bhp diesel car
this is coming from somebody born in the heart of cuckistan. my mom drives a A-class that struggles to get to 70.

They all died right?

Send in more cars

I don't think I've ever heard anyone but basic thots, "L.A. Nigguhz", and ultraliberal cucks say they like L.A.. I truly wish socal would fucking sink.

I wonder what's that stuff on the windscreen in the end

>spics, nigs and gooks crashing into each other IN THE LEFTMOST FUCKING LANE
Jesus fucking christ america, all that noise you make about self-driving cars suddenly makes sense but please fucking consider an ethnic cleansing first, that I wouldn't mind spreading to this side of the pond

build the wall

hopefully bodily fluids. Otherwise, I just jerked off for nothing.

>yfw when yanks think mexico isn't apart of america

kek

dumb cunts don't even know their local geography

WHY DON'T AMERICANS KNOW HOW TO BRAKE?

Or when they think Canada isn't an American country.

The colour makes me think bile. Or coolant

keep laughing. we all know yuros are going to be the first to ban manually controlling your cars after americans develop automated driving.

they're fucking retarded.

i hope trump wins, i really do.

>burgers
>knowing how to drive
Pick one and only one.

DEJA VU

i've never owned a car below 150bhp, and i registered my first car the day i turned 18.

All bmws are the same faggot

Lol little faggot cuck electric rollerskate cars will be the norm when americans are still having fun in v8s on open roads because driving is a basic luxury

I mean the video is self evident, but, most people handled the situation fine without crashing, and considering how many people pass through L.A. every day it's surprising more incidents like this don't happen. Most freeways going into L.A. are more or less parking lots, and with how little most people know/care about their cars health, probably a good amount have some sort of oil or fuel leak, having all that shit just sit on the road until a light rain comes along is fucking hazardous as shit. So it's more understandable for some cases.

That being said, we will literally give licenses to ANYONE. I took my Drivers ED 2 or 3 years before actually ever doing anything practical with a car, and by the time I took the actual 'test' i passed but just barely. At the time I gave 0 fucks about driving, but the test is so easy that literally not even learning shit about the road doesn't fucking matter. (1/2)

What's worse is that depending on which testing center you go to, you can have a ridiculously easy time passing, either due to lack of traffic in the area, lack of anything other than straight lines, or super forgiving test administrators etc.

To put this in perspective, I've known so many people who have crashed their new 'mommy and daddy bought me a focus' cars literally less than a year into ownership, and the very same people had told me about going to an 'easier' testing center just to get their license.

The long and short of it is that we allow way too many people on the road who shouldn't be on the road. For a long time I was definitely one of them. Since then I've stopped being so shit and started actually learning traffic laws and paying much more attention to how I drive, but I could have easily fucking ruined someone's day or possibly life because I was so fucking clueless (2/2).

tl;dr: America lets any idiot drive, although most people aren't complete shit.

USA, where hazard lights are decoration and being on the phone is everything.

>basic
>luxury
>basic luxury

luxury
1.1[count noun]An inessential, desirable item which is expensive or difficult to obtain.

>financed and leased out the ass
>affording anything

Don't push your retarded financial decisions on us

>almost every car driving in the passing lanes

Really?

>oh, it's only walmart
>oh, it's only the black belt
>oh, it's only the southern states
>oh, it's only California
>oh, it's only the midwest
>oh, it's only the military dumbs who can't finish highschool
>oh, it's just not the northwest
>oh, it's just Mexicans
>oh, it's just blacks
>oh, it's just walmart people
>oh, it's just Jew Yorkers
>oh, it's just libtards
>oh, it's just fatties
>oh, it's just...

this.

Stop projecting your own poverty

really gets the neural juices flowing

This is probably the worst thing I've ever seen. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. Why are everyone keeping to the left? Why is nobody watching the road?

Feels good to live in europoor.

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2016/09/06/car-loans-now-top-1-trillion-delinquency-rates-rise/89911210/

That's $3,209 per living person in the country.

Or $4,026 per vehicle in the country.

Or $4,798 per licensed driver in the country.

Or $11,737 per sold vehicle in the last five years.

STILL OUTSTANDING.

>I'm too poor to afford nice things so I pretend to own them instead

Having nice things > not having nice things

I do that when I know I'll be passing an on-ramp. Plus the retards that sit in the non-passing lane barely do 60, let alone 70, so you always end up catching them and changing lanes to pass them.

once i saw the white charger smash I knew it would be full of fat ass black people.

>this part of America counts

No it doesn't. It's part of Mexcio. Even Mexico thinks it's part of Mexico.

same
uninsured i bet

It might be beer or kvass (non-alcohol brewed drink).

Pathetic attempt at looking intelligent. Why define an isolated word if you clearly understand what he meant by it? Oh, right, you are a faggot. Can you define FAGGOT?

"bundle of sticks"

Last time I drove in LA, all the traffic around me was doing 90. For how congested it was, we should have been doing the posted 65. people are fucking crazy, writing checks their body can't cash.

Too all the "laws are shit, go as fast as I want" fags, this is what happens when you're going faster than recommended. All of you idiots are guilty of it and should be ashamed.

inb4
>but my reflexes are quicker than most!
>fuck the government!
>im an adult, ill go as fast as i want
>boot licker
>done sucking the laws dick?

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=v5JiPj9c98Y

You can't make this shit up
that what happens when a driving licence is 150 buck with 15 min of actual driving

i own a shibox fleet nigguh, the last car i financed was my jetta and i payed that off in 2 years and sold that VAG pile after the warrenty expired. My estranged wife is leasing an X1, but my name isnt on it.
>i aint no good goy

you don't have anything other than debt and depriciation

Anyone else notice how the Mustang crashed but the GTR had no problems stopping in time

Both looked like they approached the scene pretty quickly but the GTR braked much earlier, they might have been racing
>GTR drives away
kek

fat mexican lady in the dodge
holy keke

Try 50 bucks, everything else would be communism.

I'm pretty sure most of them only go a few miles an hour above the limit, it's just that American drivers are absolutely unaware of anything going on and are utterly unprepared for emergency situations.

>my drive buy
>then instead of than
>tripfags in charge of grammar

Part of a successful and money making state?

>payed that off
>payed
why

>>then instead of than
do you even reading comprehension

Did you just correct grammar that was correct.

You're the only thing worse than someone who corrects everyone's grammar. you correct everyone's grammar, and you're wrong.

my sides, see pic related
??? i loved my sportwagon, it was basically a fwd a4 avant... without quattro. VAG knows how to do comfy but nont reliablateh

>You're the only thing worse than someone who corrects everyone's grammar. You correct everyone's grammar, and you're wrong.
FTFY
Not the guy you're replying to btw.

>??? i loved my sportwagon, it was basically a fwd a4 avant... without quattro
A3.

>everyone is morbidly obese
what the fuck

>A3 is based on the Golf not jetta
my Sportwagen was about a foot longer
>much comfy
>dat turbah
>Muh APR tune

Golf and Jetta are basically the same cars though.

>t. Flyover state resident

more people in this video put on their hazards than signaled their lane changes

It's the most normie car ever made. The mustang appeals to everyone, including everything from fuckwits, to teenage girls, to cucks, to boomers.

I thought the speed limits were set by the average speed people were driving on that specific stretch of road?

>black land whale.
>probably texting

they overtake on the left there right?

i do that with everyone.
heck i avoid a handshake if i can.

What? Why are all americunts dumb? I mean holy shit, only in murica where the president is a nigger and the next president is a killer

>next president is a killer
Trump or Hillary?

Theyre both killers

Tell me

but are the cars okay?
>they were already dead inside

user visiting LA here

Traffic is always ass retarded here. There's up to 6 fucking lanes at times, and a lot of the time 2 lanes for off ramps, but retards will sit over in the fast lane doing 50 mph and decide in the last 500 feet they need to get over 4 lanes to get off, without a turn signal.

Traffic is fucking cancer here, and oddly enough it's best in the Asian neighborhoods.