Who here gambled big?

Had $20,000 on Trump to win.

Got $85,000 back
Feels good, man

was considering going all in but only went 10% of my total money because havent had a stable safety net of funds for years

still worth it and ive got money in trumpcoin ;)

Didn't bet big, just put $100 on, pulled out $900. Pretty stoked.

where do you gamble?

good work lad.
i put 9k down for a 27k return.

i want to know where to put the money now?
any ideas?

Proof or bullshit

>Get a load of this guy

Bet 3000 Danish Crowns (about 500 dollars)

Got 8250 Crowns in winnings

Pussied out when I should have bet when the odds were 1-5

Oh well, still enough winning for my New Years trip to the Canary Islands :)

Mutual fund with a history of at least 12% average rate of return per year.

I put £1 on it and got £1.67 back. I'm hoping to start my investment fund sometime within the next 10000 years.

Was 60k in debt (credit cards), 28 y/o, no sizable assets, was considering bankruptcy as a 'solution, thought if I go bankrupt, doesn't matter if it's 60k or 140k, so maxed out my credit (borrowed another 80k ish), Put it on Trump at a variety of odds like a week ago, got 330k back, will jump to 350k if he wins the popular vote (unlikely).

Who knew spending a few weeks lurking pol would pay off finanically haha.

mirin ausbro

Nice brochacho, glad for you

Where's the guy on here who put $5000 on him when he was at 500/1 odds last year? Congrats on your $2.5m buddy!

Couldn't bet from norway so I'm salty

i want the screencap of the fucking german who put 30000 $ on Hillary at 1.07!

Shit. I want this to be real

Trumpcoin could moon today bro

that happened? good lord!

and this is why I don't gamble, kek.

thats not called gambling user, thats called being a fuckin misinformed idiot

>1.07 odds
thats just fuckin dumb

I was about to drop 6 BTC on hillary win and I have 13.5... glad I didnt.

>average grandpa investment
Enjoy being poor. Time to go all in on Bitcoin or stay rotting as a mediocrefag.

creating OC of the bets, check out tomorrow in this bread

nice mate, glad it paid off for you and put you out of your misery

How? I researched back before the primaries how to bet on Trump and all I got was that it was illegal unless you live in nevada. I guess I should just be happy Trump won, not bitter I missed an opportunity to steal money from shitlibs.

perfectly legal in britbong-land

Could non-NV resident bet on shit anyway through bet sites??

What are some good and discrete sites for betting on anything??

welp, i finished it way too soon

Thoughts user?

The downside being you have to live in the caliphate of britain.

>Could non-NV resident bet on shit anyway

Not that I could find. I guess there are illegal rings always, but I couldn't find a legal place.

Depends on the site. For example ladbrokes in the UK does not allow registration for USA residents, but if you put a fake UK address in and logged in through a UK-based IP they'd probably be none the wiser, unless they decided to look you up (e.g. if you won something big perhaps). I'd imagine this would be similar in other countries with online gambling.

I couldn't recommend anything specific. Most sites have a restricted set of categories of things you can bet on... usually sports, politics, tv, that sort of thing. If you wanted to do something arbitrary you might be able to negotiate something with the business directly.

Don't forget you could always just ask some rich asshole to honour a bet. Good luck with that though.

WHERE IS IT I CANT FIND IT EITHER WHERE IS IT

why would it?

But Hillary can lose! It's free money no matter how bad the odds!

Did any Canadian fags bet? Was it possible? I regret not putting at least 500 on it

No you didn't faggot.

ROI on trump was 300%.

6000000 is what you should've made.

Cunt.

+4% due to BTC rise, $332.73.

Nice, had $2,500 on Trump, got around 12 grand now.

and this is how people get rich

hard working is a scam. it's all about having balls + luck

>misinformed idiot
>literally all polls aiming at 99% Hillary win
>julian assagne says Trump will not be allowed to win
Hillary was the safe bet

But those odds are so shit, its not worth it.

>still betting with cuckerment money
Bet with bitcoin for unlimited money anywhere in the world and anonymously. Get with the program you dumb cucks.

Hillary lost it with the FBI reopening her case.

Surprised, really surprised, people didn't see this coming.

What's even more funny is she had the President of the United States campaigning for her and still lost.

What site is that? I was considering Onehash
Well the odds where shit on Trump to win too

I'm going to cash out in Bitcoins, I think I'll try trading cryptocurrencies, when should I cash out lads, I need the money before the end of the year, because I need to max out my Roth IRA, but I'd prefer to cash out when Bitcoin is low. Wat do buds?

Got some money in predict it too.

betmoose.com

I would have placed a bet for Trump if the case was not closed, but the damn case was closed before the elections day. This made me think the whole thing was rigged, which it probably is, but the win was so big that it was impossible to rig.

Never have 0 BTC. I would always have 2 figure BTC in my portfolio, so keep at least 10 for long term.

I thought Hilliary was going to win too, don't get me wrong. I literally waited till the last 10 mins to place my bet. I was watching the live map that Google had and talking to my /pol/ friend. He wanted Hillary too, but he was like "Dude, if he wins Pen, it's over." That's when I placed my bet.

I was surprised at this, just as much as everyone else.

Another friend of mine tossed a coin and won $2.5k. Dude literally tossed a coin, head/tails that shit. I laughed hard af.

It's actually not that surprising if you followed Brexit. The media created the narrative, and it was an illusion.

Do you think Bitcoin will be going down any time soon? When should I cash out?

You're correct user about Brexit.

It's interesting the way the media works.

Grats on your winnings.

Also, what's the best exchange?

Thanks, I'm actually happier about the election than I am about the money. Congrats on getting in last minute.

Exchange for what user?

Cryptocurrencies

>It's actually not that surprising if you followed Brexit
>You're correct user about Brexit.

Not really since for brexit all that at least during the day of the vote polls wise everything was withing the margin of error and really was a 50/50 chance on the final day if you actually followed the media, They media hoped remain vote would win but it was actually neck in neck.

Trumps win threw everything out the window since essentially all previous methods of gathering data were invalidate at his win. Trumps win is even more surprising since again even brexit was within the margin of error in the media predictions.

poloniex.com
coinbase.com
bitfinex.com
circle.com

I'd agree, Brexit was just a foretaste of what lengths the media would go to. They went all out with Trump.

Thanks

Congrats bro

I think I want to start a business, selling little vials of Hillary supporter tears online, people could use them as keychains, necklaces! even the Chinese will start making fake copy's.

because trump

Holy crap people are selling Today's newspapers for 10-15 bucks with trump on front page.

Can someone tell me how to read this piece of shit? Is the number in the red square my total payout (including what I invested)? Or is it just my profit?

I think its your total

That's fucking amazing if true.

Bet £1200. Total pay out £6400.

Disappointed I didn't put down more but a win is a win.

put $130,000 on trump

440,000 payout

I put down my first house deposit and planned on killing myself if he lost

going to go buy a very nice first house now senpai

Is the amount of stress you went through worth it in the end?

guys, seriously, don't take risks like this again, if you keep risking everything you'll lose everything eventually

I reckon it woulda been. Just imagine the sweet release after seeing he won

how can you be sure these sites will pay you?

With betfair the money is put in escrow so you can't get stiffed, and if you use a larger site you just make sure they're a big company, besides, bookies base their odds not on polls but where people put their money.

it doesn't really matter. really, it's just money. losing 1 grand, 10, 300 or even a million doesn't change that. you had nothing to begin with, nothing to lose, the worst possible thing that can happen is you will end up back there again

>300%
>of 20,000
>=6000000

Took forever for someone to relies that.

Land of the free, folks.

I don't know why I'm so surprised to see this many retards on Veeky Forums.
This is basically high risk gambling, why would anyone be proud to make money this way.

Pussied out only chucked $700 on, 3.5k return so can't be too upset, though you lot aren't helping.
Sitting at 17k now, what do?

Perfectly legal in Australia.

because he can afford to lose it, unlike you.. the gamble money means nothing to him

not accessible by Canadians, is there an alternative

> Buy stock in anticipation of it gaining in value
> Buy a wager in anticipation of it returning value

It's not the same, I know, but it comes pretty fucking close

There's the winnings bro, shit feels good. Real fucking good haha. Now I need to lurk biz and find out how to grow the fuck out of this.

£1000 down, 5000 return.

There was also some shill who put 18,000$ on Clinton, then tried to cancel and couldn't. Anyone have it?

A friend of mine put EUR 5 on Trump a year and a half back when he announced. Won 50,000. I'm kicking myself right now.

pics or it didnt happen

WAAAAAOOOOOOWWWWWWW MY FRIENDO

fucking well played mate

I'm just sitting here thinking of all the problems that would be solved if I had this idea myself too

yeah this was me. I lose faith in the God Emperor a few months ago and bet it on Biden.

Currently setting up my helium tank as we speak

>Biden
wat

Next time user. There's always next time. I missed brexit, was caught up in the /pol hysteria, thought I should put money on it, didn't. Learn from it. Heck even this time, if I didn't hesitate, and went in when I had the capital when he was at 6.4 - 1, would have cleared an extra 200k :O.

You win or you learn.

Just £2k this time. What's next? Frexit? Gexit? Merkel losing? Le Pen win?

Italy voting No on their constitional amendment thing in Dec, but the odds aren't crazy (1.57 - 1)

Holy shit

Poorfag here, I bet all the money I had down to my last $50 on Trump. I will have gained about 4.5k. Which is the most money I've ever had in my bank account.

Feels good man.

Where the fuck did you all bet. I wanted in on this. I literally predicted trumps victory the moment he ran. I was willing to put my life savings on it.

balls of steel

I know enough math from working my PhD to know there was systemic error in the polling models used that showed Hillary was ahead. I knew that the odds were driven by these polls. I created my own similar model but tweaked the latent variable of a "likely voter". My model gave Trump a 50-50 shot, with most of the uncertainty coming from Florida. The odds at the time were between +300 and +450. I knew I was probably never going to get an EV this good for a very long time. I put in a little over 2 grand and came out with 10k. Would've put more but I'm a poor college student and was gun shy about dipping into my emergency savings.