youtube.com/watch?v=nBdmPCh5eDc
youtube.com/watch?v=6b69Hyo31sI
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/
imgur.com/a/2XYOK
i.imgur.com/hNeWMoG.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Doggo or First for Doki?

This is for alignment points.

What are the chances of the various MegaTen cell phone games ever being in a playable form again? Is anyone out there trying to find a way to get them off the phones they're on and making an emulator or something? Could someone maybe get in touch with ATLUS?

Maybe it's just because they're so obscure and hard to find but I really want to play them somehow. Videos aren't enough for me.

I think it's highly improbable.

strawpoll.me/11542461
vote for best mainline game here

Anyone have the cap of Power calling Asahi calling her a tarted up clown?

Asahi a shit.

watch your mouth

>don't get the venomous raga jokes
>get hit with it
>two demons in party have Me Patra, one posumdi, more demons in stock with me patra, Asahi is main partner
>didn't even die once

What was the joke again?

>SMT II
>not the best
Ok then, enjoy your le edgy demifiend.

i swear to god if something like this doesn't happen im learning programming and making a 3D engine that emulates the PS1 SMT remakes

Nocturne is probably the worst mainline game

>IV is probably the worst mainline game
Fixed.

Nocturne has the best combination of gameplay, atmosphere and originality.
It lacks in story but greatly makes up for it by its narrative.

that's because it isn't one

don't get me wrong, it's a good game, but it's so radically different that i don't know why it's considered mainline at all

This is a man with objectively bad taste.

>being literally wrong
It's literally a mainline game, and being completely different from 1/2 changes nothing about that.

It's not the worst music is ass though but it's not very fun looking.

Give them props for being the first Megaten game with Press Turns, but the atmosphere was better in SMTII and I, and originality is only there if you believe 3D is original.

I honestly take first person dungeon crawling over watching some wanker waddle in circles until they run into an XP pinata.

>music is ass though
>that level up theme doesn't hype him up
maybe you're an idiot

Answer to user's question about Navarre's message on Massacre route >Subject: I believe in you

>If you're reading this, then you've already come to a decision regarding Dagda's offer. I don't know what you'll choose, but I can't shake this feeling your heart doesn't want the same thing.

>I've watched you all this time, and I can see that you're not quite like the others. I suspect you do not see us in your future. But while I still have your ear, let me impart one last bit of elderly wisdom...

>Regardless of what you choose, regret nothing. You don't want to wind up like me!

>one level up jingle makes the entire OST good

Do you mean "emulate" as in using a PS1 emulator to play the PS1 SMT remakes or emulate the style of the PS1 remakes and them remake the cell phone games within that engine?

Yes. I too enjoy being a contrarian.

the latter

maybe in my dreams it'll happen

Is Persona 3 not a Persona game because it's so different from the first three?

Now that I think about it, I wonder if someone could get a hold of some of those games, go through them meticulously, and remake them in RPG Maker. Not sure how much work it would take to recreate all the mechanics and things but it's probably the most simple way. Sadly, certain ones would be impossible like Aigis: First Mission or whatever it's called since that's not even an RPG.

>objectively
I don't think you understand what that word means. I don't hate Nocturne, but I like it a lot less than any of the other mainline games.

MTII is better than all of them.

Don't you have your own general for posts like that?

Would ATLUS even have the rights to distribute those cell phone games in some sort of repackaged bundle if they wanted to or would BBMF have some say in it? I'd sure as hell try to buy it if they released them for iOS and Android.

MTII genuinely is fucking good desu

Amen, hombre.

>no jew casting macca beam

How are the psplus ports of SMT games?
I have a ps2,but ps plus got cheap prices.

youtu.be/ZldqMLg9kkM?t=1316
also has the best hell overworld theme

The whole Famicom soundtrack is truly god-tier. I listen to it pretty frequently.

What is stopping me from becoming a GOD?

The only PSN version of a MegaTen game I've played is Persona 3 FES but I don't remember having any issues with it. I've heard the Digital Devil Saga games have framerate and audio sync issues and I think Nocturne has issues with performance as well. I've not heard anything about Persona 4 or Raidou. Last I checked, you can get brand new copies of the PS2 games off Amazon for relatively cheap. They are reprints though so they have shittier quality cases than the original nice PS2 ones but they're official and it's still nice to own them physically I'd say.

>This video contains content from Victor Entertainment, Inc.. It is not available in your country.

?????

Got another link?

They're totally playable unless you're European. At the current prices, there's no reason not to grab them.

I love SJ lads

It's the best

I hate Tao Tie.

Doki Toki of course

With his faggot ass null phys

youtu.be/oGEzqWGp2WA?t=1935
does this one work?

Thanks for responding may yhvh bless you

>This video contains content from Victor Entertainment, Inc.. It is not available in your country.

WHO THE FUCK IS VICTOR ENTERTAINMENT?

according to the vgmdb they own the rights to the megaten 1 and 2 OST
youtube.com/watch?v=nBdmPCh5eDc
if this doesn't work then fuck me

Sadly not. I'll have to go get a lending link somewhere. Thanks for trying though.

>earthquake and flooding in Japan
Where were you when Basillca is happening?

The guys who produced Excel Saga.

youtube.com/watch?v=6b69Hyo31sI

Why is that girl dying? Will she be okay?

Time for the Millenium Kingdom.

I just hate everything about him. What a piece of shit.

>go to gamestop
>ask for SMT4A
>other employee grabs a roll and pops up behind me
>Hoy, you want a free poster
>turn around
>Promo poster

GS employees are fucking bro tier.

>lawfags

I appreciate him and Abbadon for it
I'll never be so quick to try auto-ing through battles after meeting those faggots in the Kalpas.

At least Abbadon learns some cool skills though. Tao Tie is shit in every game from SMT 1 to Strange Journey at least. My 3 DS will get here soon, and I'm not eager to find out if he hasn't been fixed up by Apocalypse.

She dies every episode.

Law theme is too good to pass up
Enjoy bumping uglies with Louie, faggot.

>Flynn and Isabeau BOTH saves our asses from being obliterated by the wrath of god

>Asashit: " HURR THANKS ISABEAU XDDD"

How can someone actually tolerate her

waifufags are delusional for enjoying anything about her

>coughing up blood in the OP
>dancing nude in public

The fuck is this shit

>another tsunami has hit the Filth of Japan
Thank you based Merkabah

Blessed.
>he doesn't know
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/
THREE METRE

They are going to build the firmament and YHVH is going to pay for it.

>reading this post after having played apocalypse

Why does she idolize Isabeau so much? She is completely useless and was a indecisive idiot until Flynn went the neutral route.

Just finished drawing this and also fixed that Toki pic I drew last thread since the anatomy was fucked.
imgur.com/a/2XYOK

This one is my favorite so far to be quite sincere.
i.imgur.com/hNeWMoG.jpg

Thanks, I'm just trying different things on each pic to see what works best.

The shading on her skin is amazing

Why an irish god anyway

Does any one have the video file of P5 SpoilerGoro shooting the protagonist

she sees a strong independent woman and wants to emulate it

I just like her because Akira's sister could've been a really good plot line if the game wasn't a total fuckup written by Personafags

Which god do you think of when 'Irish gods' are brought up?

Probably Lugh, Scathach, or Chu Chu, right?

Dagda gets no shutouts in modern pop culture, so this is ATLUS' way of getting Hipster cred

Dagda wants to be wind, so having him being an important character in a new game to make him more relevant is a way for YHVH to keep his dominance in this dimension.

The plot follows from SMT2, and the games that come after reference the events of Nocturne so

Why wont Atlus do a 3DS remake for Strange Journey? All the other DS SMT games and even Soul Hackers got one.

Can you guys give me some ideas for smt crossover drawings? Currently doing a love live smt crossover

Strange Journey x Metroid

Granblue Fantasy? Spess Muhrine summoning Dark Jeanne via fusion error?

Terra Branford and Hallelujah being half-breed besties!

Drakengard

this, give a jack frost caim

So how often do you try to complete all the endings?

Personally, I try to see them all because I'm a sucker for different scenes/dialogue.

Step back into the far behind year of 2001 my laddie

Irish gods got fugged by Christfags

Theyre going to remake all mainline games for the PS5.

Fate

ATLUS are going to make a world where PERSONA 4 lasts forever.

Thanks for reminding me of that disappointment.

demonbane

>tfw neutral smt4 ending
I wish I grew up with this series instead of FF. All I want to do know is play more SMTs.

Try Strange Journey for that neutral route. Shit was motivating as fuck.