One Piece Games General - /opgg/

BTFO Law edition

previous General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Oct 23 - Nov 23: Treasure Cruise x Dokkan Crossover
>Nov 21, 19-24 PST: Server maintenance 8 hours after this post
>Nov 22 - Dec 5: Le Crap, CYO TT, Rayleigh training
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Skillup
- Fortnights -
>Nov 8 - Nov 22: Loli Nami and Robin
>Nov 15 - Nov 22: Y.Buggy/Shanks, Ganfor, Alvida
>Nov 22 - Dec 6: Gran Tesoro
>Nov 22 - Nov 29: Buggy, Kalifa
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Hina, BrideNami
- Raids -
>Nov 24: Mihawk

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Nov 22, 26, 27: CYO TT
>Nov 25 - Nov 27: Super Success
>Nov 27 - Nov 29: Skillup
- Fortnights -
>Nov 15 - Nov 29: Mansherry
>Nov 17 - Nov 24: Heart Pirates, Arlong, Kraken
>Nov 24 - Dec 1: Wapol, Tsuru, Noland & Calgara
- Raids -
>Nov 23: 1/2 stamina Mihawk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/whlWYQ6A_9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Our Princess Julie

Fuck off

youtu.be/whlWYQ6A_9A
Thoughts? And are the comments right on the Gladius replacement?

>skillup incoming
>50 Hawkins copies
>No lobster

What do

If only there was an event where you could get lobsters and skillbooks

I hadn't been holding onto copies of stuff until recently, it's just been too long since the last skillup. Hell, I think I started this account AFTER that skillup event.

On a different note, MChopper really exemplifies how power creeped some of the raids are. Worst thing he does is hit you with a 1 turn chain.

What he said, try Freeza.
Or farm a story mode.

Freeza is literally impossible to kill. He has way too much health.

I believe that 20 Stamina has lobsters though. Might give that a try.

So you're telling me you can't beat stage 10 or 20?

but I could also use the tomes.

meant for (You)

>literally impossible to kill

you are literally retarded

>literally impossible to kill
Maybe he doesn't have legends or good people

then the correct terming would be "he is impossible to kill for me"

maybe he literally doesn't have a legend

Freezia is easy to kill for me

>Freeza requires a legend to beat

LMAO, did you come from facebook?

I'm going to be so fucking rich

No I didn't come from facebook

name a non legend team that can beat 40 stam that doesnt include any Marco.

protip, u cant

Here, have a smug best grill for your retardation

I bet you're either a admin or a member of that cancerous facebook group"

How come you guys didn't tell me story Magellan was so good?

>People actually farming Alvida when you can just do her Colo for a guaranteed copy every run of 30 stamina

>haven't announced colo Alvida yet
she most likely should be in the next batch

>being literally retarded
yes this team can clear it, you need antilock sockets though
momonga, gpu and nami specials are there for stalling/not taking damage
doesn't even have to be kimono nami, can be mirage tempo or w/e the fuck she's called

>inb4 but you need sockets, but you need these units, but muh other excuses

>that shite team with no orb boosters or class boosters except for momonga boosting himself
>beating 40 stam frieza
KEEEEEEEEEEK

>implying new players have momonga

>literally 8 turns of stalling because frieza has a 2 turn attack timer
get good

half stam vida is better since you get piggus and turtlus and cobeeus

he asked for a team without legends or marco, and that's what was posted
>BUT YOU NEED UNITS WHY CANT I CLEAR CONTENT WITH G2 LUFFY AND 5 PENGUINS

>8 turns of stalling
how are you gonna beat the pre-frieza stage with that team without using GPU fagget?
if you lose any HP at all frieza fucks you in the ass in one hit

>implying new players have maxed sockets and max cooldowns

>new players
40 sta Freeza is 60 sta Raid tier and you think the only thing stopping new player is not having Momonga?

forgot to add GPU needs to be maxed or probably close
4-5 turns in that one stage before frieza, TBone to tank the first attack, Nami to tank the second, GPU again

>but muh needing sockets and cooldowns
then don't do 40 stamina frieza, why does everyone think everyone is entitled to every content without having anything

I can clear 40 stamina Freezia no problem

good job

thanks?

that still won't be nearly enough damage, Frieza has 4.2m hp or something, mihawks bring it down to 2.1m and then you have 7 turns to do that with no orb control, no orb boosters and a measly self-boost for momo
that team is balancing on the knife's edge

Ah.

Think I'll go for a cry now

it is very much an uncomfy team, but there is enough damage

use mihawks, he resets his attack timer to 2
use tbone to live the first attack, 2 more turns
use nami to live the second attack, 2 more turns
use gpu, 4 more turns

so that's what, 8 turns of no damage? 8*264k = 2112k damage
you do need the antilock, but don't need full matching orbs at any point
yes frieza isn't easy

Frieza is going to disappear forever with that 40 Stam gem. It kind of hurts

Well instead of shitposting why don't you type up a guide that has a 100% success rate.

Come on shitter-kun, even the best guides aren't absolutely retard-proof

Just got a Moria drop while finishing off Thriller Bark, which evolution do I want first?

fat moria

You mean SA? He's fat all the time since Kaido cucked him

yes Shadow's Asgard, forgot the name, the other one has pretty shit stats
his special might be good for getting past barriers though, but it's not necessary

Is jj posting still common I've had every variation of that name filtered since the initial incident

Don't fall for the Shadow Asgard meme, that one is complete shit. Granted, he has good stats, but there are enough beatsticks with a good special.
Hit barriers will only become more prominent and his first evolution helps a lot in that regard. And you can also use him for Princess Turtle.

the only use of specials to get past hit barriers is for mihawk specials and shit like that, it's not like it removes the barrier forever
you make a good point, but just saying

nightmare luffy for getting past 10 hit barriers when

ruler of thriller bark

You could gem for but. You'll break even but at least you can have that completion and title under your belt.

Get the 20 cost version.

Nightmare Luffy is a Luffy so there is some limitation some teams.

>decided to drop most of the crossover gems on box space
>went from 600 to 1000
>mfw I can hold like 30+ copies of multiple characters/books and still haven't even approached the limit

Granted, I yolofed my Hawkins to max, but between Duval, Heracles, Enel, Kuma, Smoker, Kid, and various books, this feels fucking great.

I can't wait for the skillup.

When are they gonna have another Zoan eat a rumble ball? I feel like that's a missed opportunity that's just waiting to happen. Zoans are the most underused fruits by far.

Tapping Fukushima

>Jack eats a rumble ball

>just started playing
>go through my 27 mails from the game maker people
>collect all my rewards
>use them to upgrade my characters
>now 1 hit KO literally every single enemy during the story
This is stupid. Why do people play this?

It gets way harder, story mode is piss easy the first couple arcs and is only there to get you some gems or story units.

just wait until arlong park/logue town, it starts getting hard there

>story

It's a thought, but I'd rather not. 30 Stam was only doable for me due to Pantsu Pirates maxed Shanks special clearing stage 6. I don't have the sockets necesssary for anything more than a one turn burst strategy and if I end up needing to gem twice, that's just embarrasing, plus it's throwing away stamina.

You're only trying it for a bit, right?
You gonna reroll during Sugo in 2 days, right?

Not sure what you're on about desu, as I said I just started playing.

What are the best sockets for mc?

Also no heal in 3 tries

cooldown bind or cooldown orbs or bind orbs

fucking terrible bait

When you first start it lets you get a character for free, does everyone get Bellmere or was I just lucky?

Chopper specifically designed the rumble ball for himself I thought. We don't even know if another Zoan could use it, or what it will do. Every source I read states it enhances Zoans but I just don't see that power going to anyone else. However it would probably be a massive desire for Kaidou to get his hands on them.

I use bind/despair. You need 10 despairs to have lvl1, so someone on a BB team could have 5 and be ok.
However lately I've been wanting to put the 5 on my Marco and I've been considering changing my MC to bind/cdr. Thoughts?

Read the fucking pastebin

Bind cdr, MC is not an important enough captain to require despair. Another sub n a BB team would likely need it more, RR kid, 6* lucci, g3, for example.

You dare try telling me what to do?

Reminder that after the next patch you should also be able to skip/speed up the ending quote

>DESPAIR

>Alvida drops nothing
>no chest, no beli bag
>not even a minion

And skip these glorious lines? No thank you

Read the fucking pastbin, I'm sure there is a chapter about rerolling in there.

Basically, the best characters/legends/red poster only drop during the so called Sugo fest.
Even though rerolling for a legend requires some work, you really want to start with one of those legends.

tesoro basically confirmed for the raid on the 27th?

Double the pleasure. Double the fun.

I want loli nami to get on all fours behind me while the other goes in front and pushes me and I fall back over the one behind me. They'll high five and run away and yell "baka grandpa! Dirty old man!" but I'll give them sweets and they'll let me tuck them in at night

That still sounds pretty dirty

Bellemere is kind of a bummer and everyone that gets her feels disappointed. Sorry to tell you that, user. But welcome to the game!

most likely

what is rerolling

Its's deleting the game and pulling for better units. Most people do it on Sugofest to pull a legend or two.

Im fairly new to the game, how is the best way to level up characters quickly?
I got Rampage Chopper but i dont know if it is worth to level it too much.

I'm missing 3 bind and 3 despair sockets on my 3D2Y Robin. Should I start gemming for this shit?

>starting again from 0
fuck that. I don't care if I startedearlier today, that's stupid

I rerolled and I got Whitebeard and SW Ace. But i guess it's up to you nobody's gonna force you to do it. It's just and option to do.

Evolved pigs and turtles, mostly. Use the small turtles to evolve the base pigs so you can get much more experience

>if you want help, post your fucking box
what does this even mean

take a sceenshot of your units and post them on here

Don't do it everyone will make fun of you

what if I just don't spend any of my rainbow gems? Wait until the event starts and then spend them all?

There's a chase that you'll pull a legend. It depends on how many gems you have if you have 50 you can do a mulitpull.

legend have such a shitty rate but you may just get lucky. it's gonna suck when you're especially really into the game and you realize you should have just rerolled for a really good legend. i made the same mistake but hit G3 in my first sugo and my first legend was LL MONTHS later.

>As for Rare Recruiting, it will be your new source of agony and despair (sockets can’t help you with this one). A single RR pull costs five gems. DO NOT pull outside of a sugofest, as it’s plain stupid and you’ll probably end up pulling fantastic units like Kuroobi, Hatchi, or Crocus. But what units are there to recruit?

From what I'm reading, the only way to pull these amazing characters is from spending gems? So what good does restarting you game actually do ?