2016 Hilux Fails Moose Test

youtu.be/xoHbn8-ROiQ

rigged

>Moose Test

Who fucking cares? If you live someplace where you are under the threat of having to dodge moose on a daily basis, you probably have to get around in a snowmobile half the year anyway.

This test shows avoidance capabilities rather than just hitting the object. It doesn't have to be a moose you're dodging.

You are supposed to hit the moose or whatever stupid animal got in your way, not to risk your and your passengers life doing a risky maneuver.

It doesn't matter if you are driving a truck or a Bentley. You just have to go straight. This is some driving school tier knowledge.

>this is what jap scrap drivers actually believe.

>You are supposed to hit the moose

you first

DIdn't roll, looks fine to me.

last time i saw this much body roll it was on your mom

this is bait right?

>just hit the moose
i hope you rethink this option

ITT: Moose apologists and Swedish cucks

I drive an 05 Ranger and I guarantee I would roll over

rip moosie

... oh god why

I showed this to the guy who I bought my HiLux from, as he has now bought himself a new 2016/2017 HiLux... all he did was shake his head

The best way to avoid crashing with a moose is; paying attention, having good tires and good lighting

HE A GOOD BULL
HE DIDNT RUN INTO NO ROAD
FUKIN SKANDIC MOOSEPHOBIA

Moose are not white-tailed deer user. There's a big difference.

ENJOY YOUR MOOSEY FATE

>Knock out the 4 stilts with your car so the thousand pound animal can smash through your windscreen and kill you

Are you some hipster from the bay area or something?

Good grief people are retards...

Moose tests can apply to any real life scenario, say toy have to were to avoid collision with a concrete barrier and after that, swerving again to avoid another vehicle and you done goofed

Don't get me wrong in love the hilux to death but not passing this test means a lot people will die or get seriously harmed for a suspension geometry fault that could've been improved in the last 10 years

That's the case with animals up to a deer in size.
If you hit a moose it will just rape your shit.

What about human avoidance test?

>Be in North America, can't buy hilux. FUUUUUUUUCK

So the reasons why is this. If an average norh American hilux driver had to try and go around the land whale which inhibit the major cities, the vehicle would tip over, causing a crash.

I propose we write to Toyota, to modify the suspension and bring hilux to NA market.

>Keep American land whale safe again

It would have rolled if the driver didnt correct you fucking retard

>caring about road performance on a 4x4
this is why the modern 4x4 is a pigfat sail barge with no real offroading ability

>4x4's are only driven offroad

Your a moose.