Was he the single most powerful human being to ever live?

Was he the single most powerful human being to ever live?

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080416074943AAZYBPa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

powerfull human beings don't shut off from the world for 15 days when a vastly smaller country invades yours.

That isn't Julius Ceaser.

He wasnt a filipino, so no

Pfft, did he even lift?

When has any Philipino accomplished anything in the entire history of the world?

Mayer Amschel Rothschild. His descendants continue to control the entire world centuries after his death.

Underrated post.

t. URPDS (UnderRated Posts Defense Squad)

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080416074943AAZYBPa

Don't start this bro. You're gonna make the filipinos angry, and the last thing you want is for the most powerful race in the world to be up your ass about something.

They don't accomplish.

They simply rule.

>answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080416074943AAZYBPa
>Polio vaccine was discovered using Philippine monkeys.

Monkeys confirmed for more important than the entire Philipino race

'Scuse me

Reminds me of going to school in California.
All the Asian kids inevitably got caught up in car magazines and vacuous materialism.
They were sometimes intelligent but never had any sense of right and wrong.

>California
>vacuous materialism

Isn't that kind of the default?

I'm going off of stereotypes here.

In 1945, he was

I would say definitely for teenagers in high school.

This man was
>presides over end of Cold War
>leads sole superpower
>btfos Iraq
>establishes global hegemony
>just before 25 year rule too
Things have been slowly declining since then.

>third reich
>"vastly smaller"
lel good one

compared to the USSR, it's pretty well dwarfed m8.

wouldn't any current US President be the most powerful person to ever live? Given the technology and whatnot.
Do you mean most power over the most landmass or population?

OK.

The Third Reich was one of the three great powers, user

Most Americans are historically illiterate, or have a progressive agenda in portraying history

That is not Obama.

But he was beholden to the court and congress

"I am the Alpha and the Omega"

Mao was more powerful than Stalin in the regard that he ruled over more people directly while still maintaining an extremely autocratic grip on society. If you factor in the nuclear "I can end modern civilization, if not all of humanity, on a whim" factor then every US president since eisenhower and every Soviet/Russian leader since Khrushchev has been far more mighty than Stalin.

Compare the population size.

No, the president is not the God king of Murrica. He still has to answer to the other 2 branches of government.

Its fucking hillarious to see somebody yell at the TV and blame the president when some new law gets drafted even though thats mostly the legislative branch of government

Considering he never got laid only second part of that is true.

Are you sure he never had sex? After all, he did spend a lot of his time with a known prostitute.
A man so powerful that his subordinates waited a full day to call the doctor after he had a stroke.
If any leader had a stroke, there would be a doctor there within an hour.

If we were to consider the mark an individual left on the world than any kind of elected head of state is out of the question.
I'd go with Jesus, Muhammad, Napoleon, Augustus (sorry Caesar).

Soviet Union had almost 3 times the population of Germany

Yeah, i'd be broken too if i'd have trusted Hitler not to launch the biggest land invasion in history after we had signed a non aggression pact.