/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bethesda.net/en/article/49kO4HCUnYuwIgayY6A22Y/my-creation-interview-trainwiz
mediafire.com/file/s3gpkiukefz6j22/Woe Follower.7z
mediafire.com/file/brnt0wsm5xdf9h6/Woe Astriaal - SSE.7z
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25642/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifus
Husbandos
Lore
Harmony

First for Kevin

waifus, lore and harmony

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

Always pet animals.

Combat can be to?

Hairy > shit > baldies

Autism.
Autism never changes.

That's a nice shot dood

>join mages' guild
>very first quest announces you as the chosen one
>immediately thrown into world-ending questline
Now I remember why the mages' guild was the worst guild.

At least all the others let you do regular guildy things before letting you enter the inner circle or making you a magical champion of some daedra lord.
Is a little pacing really so much to ask?

Who?

Nice TES related image. Thanks for your thread contribution.

The problem is that the College has really good sidequests that are appropriate for magic users, they're just all not requirements to advance the stupid main quest. It's like there were two different people working on that.

Well, story isn't bad. Yes too intrusive but still better than sold-your-soul-for-daedra-because-fuck-you in thief guild. This actually is much worse.

So when I go talk to Numinar he just says "..." talks in Llavado's voice, then tells me to get in here, brings me to the next room where we proceed to fight a single Thalmor soldier, then nothing happens, and the door back to the control room is locked.

I assume this is a bug?

Yeah, I didn't go through with that quest because I couldn't rationalize my daedra-hating Imperial selling their soul to a daedra for cool armor.

>he still isnt over it
cry more you enormous faggot

>Supermodel hair
>No pit hair
Also needs to be thicker. Muscle is good but you also need fat.

Yes, there should be an entire platoon there to fuck you up.

Of course.

True, that was seriously retarded. But at least you can just pick a moment in the thieves guild line and pretend it ends there. That you never become the master, you never sign up with the nightinshits. Instead, you just remain a decent thief, serving the guild and making dosh.
The mages' guild locks all the other apprentices, and several of the teachers, inside a nordic ruin until you accept your supreme destiny.

added pit hair. Racemenu wont let me change the hair without making a new character and importing a preset does not work

ayyy

So is there something I can do to fix that? Should I just go to adventuring normally and wait for Numinar to teleport to me like last time? I just went and talked to him because it was a long time since I had gotten a quest from Wheels of Lull.

I find pubic hair being visible beyond the bottom their wearing to be much better than being shaved, even if it's just a patch, because the fact that you can see pubic hair emphasizes just how revealing it is, and you don't get the same visual impression with bare skin.

Don't like those eyes you got

No, because I can't recreate it. Just reload and try again.

stop with this fucking autism

Is there a way to get Skyrim running without the need to have Steam on my system?

stop with this fucking autism

After the beta update to SSE, I seem to have a frame cap set at 55-58 or something, even when I stare at a wall it won't go higher than 61(which is what I have ENB set to limit).

What caused this?

Stop with this barneyposting

After opting out of the beta, it instantly went back to 61 stable.

Why can't Bethesda get anything right?

How the fuck do I fix mouse lag under 60 FPS? Literally unplayable.

Because it's a fucking beta ?

Pirate the game?

bethesda.net/en/article/49kO4HCUnYuwIgayY6A22Y/my-creation-interview-trainwiz

>Kevin

Surely there's a more non-console command efficient way of levelling Smithing besides spamming Dwarven Bows?

UNF

Daggers.

>Autistic samefagging

What's that one race/sex combo you always keep playing as? The one you immediately boot back up on a new save after trying another type of character and hating it?

The daggers exploit was patched four years ago. The smithing system was changed so level gains are based on value of the item, not a simple X creations.

Nord males are ~80% of my random characters in all 3 games

My name has never been a secret you realize.

Female argonian all the damn time. Sometimes it annoys the shit out of me how often I settle for this and don't feel comfortable playing anything else.

Used to play a bosmer stealth archer in every TES game, recently I switched to an altmer spellsword

How does it feel being known as nothing more than the train guy?

It's more than you will ever be known for, user.

That's exactly what I strive to be known for.

If you want a reaction out of him, do not make fun of making trains, but how badly they are made.

Seriously he goes off on 20 post rants if you find a pixel out of place and laughs at you and says he worths for bethesda making 60 dollars an hour

Thats pretty dang gay.

I've never seen that happen

Trains are the second worse form of transport.

Only if russians make them. Russians cannot do trains.

First being Subways?

>browse the nexus for new followers and armor
>end up fapping to them

GOD DAMNIT

From experience I can say that russian trains beat Italian trains in every category expect comfyness

>60 dollars an hour

Holy fuck really? That's a ton.

Yeah but that's Italy.

Nord females are depressingly common. Mostly because i have a hard time making dunmer females that don't look like ass.

>tfw I work for $10.50 an hour
It hurts so much ;_;

>and laughs at you and says he worths for bethesda making 60 dollars an hour

Isn't that around 120$ thousand a year
that's not laughable, that makes me feel insecure

Yet you shit this board up for free. Go bitch somewhere else.

Traditionally Imperial male, I like being generic enough that it doesn't take much justification to imagine my character being all over Tamriel and getting caught up in all the various trouble your character gets into during TES games.

Nord Male is a close second and is certainly the one I keep coming back to in Skyrim. There's just so much of the game that feels slightly off when you're not playing a Nord in the frozen north.

As for races I NEVER play? Altmer. I just can't understand how anyone could play them without having massive lore-break. It's worse than it's ever been in Skyrim but even in other games they were pretty much all giant douche-bags bar-none.

>he says he
>everything is true on the internet
>programmers getting anything above minimum wage

But it's a way to ease my lonely existence and trivial life. At least here, I don't feel like an uneducated worker working in a dead end job ;_;

Nibenese Imperial Male, Ashlander Dunmer Female.

Programmer? I don't work as a programmer.

How anyone could figure that you're anything other than a wizard at this point is a mystery.

Would you guys like if the next game has same kid of armor upgrading as FO4 so that the armor actually changes if you upgrade it?

Yeah see, wizards make good money. Not top-tier like mages or warlocks but six figures easily.

Are we for or against Talos?

Yes.

Real question: What about Nanosteam? :

Nord surname / title.
Hyphen or no hyphen between words?

I think he said in the past he would, given the chance, sell the IP to Bethesda provided he'd retain some level of control over it. That's probably what happened.

True, there's also plenty of advantages to being a rung-down from the top earners.

Mages and Warlocks often get called upon to weigh in on political matters or provide their services to the populace - whereas Wizards get the freedom to do their own thing.

Allows for a much more refined craft, really.

Why would we be against him?

Talos was a mistske.

As Shorfag Talos is my nigga.

Sometimes when im playing oblivion, i get massive fps drops from nowhere and eventually crash. Reloading the game usually fixes it, anyone recognize this?

thank fuck you finally updated your cloneskin

Sounds like gamebryo engine my friend.

;_; i just wanna play my video game

But she's less paler now D:

It's been different in each game.
Morrowind - Dunmer male every time
Oblivion - Redguard or Imperial paladin ladies
Skyrim - I always go back to the same two characters- Nord male nightblade and Altmer male mage

>forced pubic hair
cloneskin 2.0 loli skin 4 ever
shame about the stretchiness on my big boobie girls though

I think she looks better now. she's plenty pale
the fuck? Pretty sure there was a normal hairless option

Do you have any link for woe follower?

CO OP WHEN

greasy

Only for Morrowind

You might as well play ESO. I doubt skyrim coop would happen successfully in the next 10 years

The latest 3.2 version doesn't have forced pubic hair, it's optional!

Sure!

Here's the regular version:
>mediafire.com/file/s3gpkiukefz6j22/Woe Follower.7z

Here's the Skyrim Special Edition version!
>mediafire.com/file/brnt0wsm5xdf9h6/Woe Astriaal - SSE.7z

In the first 1 or 2 updates since 2.0 there wasn't one, so I stopped keeping up. I'll check out the newest one then, I'd loooove to be wrong!

Well then, good. I am happy, and shall go get it, and stop spreading misinformation.

I tried looking some of these up and didn't see them on Bethesda site
I'm assuming these are all on nexusmods (which I can't check because work slow internet plus tablet site version on phone equals impossible to navigate while obvious)

Or are these for the original game and the Skyrim Special Edition I have doesn't have these or they're called something else.

Thx.

It's this one.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25642/?

Have fun.