Has anyone seen this FRS build?? They call it the GT4586

Has anyone seen this FRS build?? They call it the GT4586.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5Q_rGllPVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They call it the GT4586.

What a stupid name.

So basically they turned a completely reliable car into a shit car by putting in an unreliable (but beautiful) piece of Italian Engineering in it.

They are fucking retarded, but it's their money.

The most retarded thing is them going to all the hassle of fitting the throttle bodies/air intake inside the car instead of just rotating the intake plenums round.

>putting a ferrari engine in a shitbox
>not K swapping an old ferrari just to make people mad

You fucking idiots, this is Ryan Turck's build, it's going to be a drift show car. There's no need for reliability or practicability.

>tfw this user understands

What makes you think a 458 engine is unreliable?

>not mating two ZX12R engines together in a BRZ

youtube.com/watch?v=s5Q_rGllPVs

Extensive maintenance.
You know realize that most super cars RARELY hit 20k miles in their lifetime, and accumulate a few tens of thousands of dollars in maintenance in those few miles.

Not that much of that will apply to just the engine in a different car, but expect to pay out the ass for simple repairs, and procedures.
Ferrari probably wont even provide parts for that engine just cause its in a different car.

All that makes them fairly unreliable.

Cool, so you have no idea what you are talking about but decided to pretend to on the internet . Here's an F136 at 140k miles that hasn't even had a front cover or cam cover gasket job. Do you really think you have to ask special permission from Ferrari to order a part? They are no different than any other brand.

Eat shit tripfag

>Putting a B18 Turbo on a F12 Berlinetta and a F20C on a F40

I wish i was rich, Ferrari would hunt my ass to the end of the world.

Jesus christ you're an idiot. You don't have any car knowledge do you?

It's a fucking awful build.

The intake headers inducer points toward the glass.
The exhaust is backwards.
The engine is mounted so high it extends above the hood.

What a waste of money.

They could have done something that makes sense like putting a Porsche turbo H-6 in it, or hell just a Porsche turbo H-4, but nope. What a bunch of morons.

Do you really think they went out of their way to run the intake through the windshield and firewall when all they needed to do was flip it around?

Are you really unable to look up pictures of the build and see that's exactly what they did?

Retard.

Why didn't they use the California version?

Or make custom intake headers?

Hell it actually looks like you can just flip them around no problem.

Clearly they're either morons or they think they're being cute when they're not.

I understand that's what they did

The user I replied to thought the build was redundant by running the intake through the windshield/firewall because they could just
>rotate the intake plenums around

Do you think they would go the extra mile to run it through the firewall if it was indeed that easy to do instead?

That's what i'm asking

>Do you think they would go the extra mile to run it through the firewall if it was indeed that easy to do instead?
Given what morons these """"tuners""" appear to be, they probably thought it was "cute" to cut and fab openings for the intake to go through.