>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
Wood Elves Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiks2rQa9o

5 Minutes of Gameplay (Morghur confirmed!)
youtube.com/watch?v=-9M33Idbm5k

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
Recent DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331/

Previous eternal city

G O B B O S
A R E
B E S T

There are objectivly nothing worse than gobbos. Both the worst infantry unit and the worst cavalry unit are gobbos.

>implying ungors, marauders aren't worse than goblins

Zombies

estalia best faction all other faction are bad

I noticed this after that user posted his map. The Empire is fucking empty.

>Talabecland

Nice game CA.

>Re-skinned Empire
>Poorly made mod
Best faction? Lad...

>Tomb Kings still not announced

most of that empty space is fuckoff huge forests jam packed with forest goblins and beastmen

Then maybe throw in some gobbos and hordes around there.

>Ogre kingdoms still not announced

>Lizardmen still not announced

>Wanting more danger in the early game for The Empire
Cmon lad, they get fucked in DLC

I'd rather have more danger than 1/3rd the fucking map be empty as shit

Ok sure, but Talabecland is fucking huge and has 2 settlements. Nordland has a panhandle that's empty. The Wasteland is just wasted space, Middenland could easily have 4 settlements like Reikland. And there's basically no reason why each Imperial province can't have at least 3 settlements.

Those black and red lines are drawn really arbitrarily.

>no reason why each Imperial province can't have at least 3 settlements.
Other than how there's no major settlements in the Empire other than what's already in the game?

>Wood elves announced

>Stirland technically has only one town

Sure the moot being separate would mean they'd need half-lings, but it sucks how shafted Stirland is.

Is this enough height to fire over the top?

Facing superior numbers here so I need the best advantage possible

>Wood elves announced

>Implying the midget thieves are only deserving of death

>he doesn't quicksave before every battle

>wanting to see the empire get fucked even worse

I haven't tried empire on legendary in while.

is it even worse now with beastmen and skarsnik? I may try again when the elves are released for maximum FUN.

>that floating mound

Yes, it is. It doesn't take much at all, though your artillery should still be looking for better targets than the blob engaging your line, especially if your troop quality is higher than theirs

I actually want more fuckery in the empire lands. But the real problem is the hordes' inability to keep themselves alive. You could throw four or five more greenskin/beast hordes in there, but they'll just be getting themselves killed with their current AI.

Khazzrak makes a beeline towards you but it's pretty easy to ambush and fuck his bpbeastpath up.
Skarsnik usually gets fucked trying to take the dwarfs near him and if he does manage to take the holds he usually fucks up Wissenland before dying on his spirit quest to eight peaks

turns out they decided to hug another mountain so I had to engage them

>melle fighting with a fucking cannon

COME GET SUM IF U THINK UR ARD ENUFF

What is this? Southern realms dwarven mercenaries?

>streissen
>hochsleben
>esk
>holzbeck
>delberz
>fortenhaf
>FUCKING MORDHEIM
>nebelheim
>salkaten
>bögenhafen
>lieske

Or how about the dozens of settlements on the Beastmen campaign map? It's over forty years of content. There are more than two dozen notable settlements in the Empire.

No, those are southern realms dwarfen mercenaries big 'uns

>Parasite Eve 2 monster

post RIGHTEOUS SLAUGHTER

G O B L I N S

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

First for TWC

at least spread it out lads

>pygmys still not announced

>they all get blown up at the end
my sides

Which faction is the biggest meme: Pygmys, Araby, Amazons or Ogres?

S-sauce?

search oni on sadpanda, first result

reply of the year

>playing Napoopan as anything other than the french
absolutely disgusting

jesus christ we live in a different age

How else can I fight the Slavs on one front, the Frogs on another, the Vikings in the North and the Saxons and Austrians in the South? Prussia a best.

pygmemes

"knock knock"

>knocking without permission
GET THE BOOK
GET THE THRONG

knock knock dawi

wot da zog

>t.Marius "The Halfling Holocaust" Leitdorf

>Ancient Empires team is fucking around with a useless tournament instead of spending their time finishing a mod that was supposed to come out last month

What's the best tactic against monster rushes through your gates when playing dwarfs? Having Thunderers/Trollhammer Torps behind a wall of Longbeards?

Depends on the monster, if it has no armour quarrelers are a better bet. But yeah. You want to tarpit them and shoot them down.

I've always wondered what the fuck is going on in this gif? They are dancing right?

Slayers will shit on monsters if you get another unit to take the charge for them.

>New LL pack for the Empire and Bretonnia
The Lady and the Leitdorf

Total war: Africa

>The madame and the madman

>Implying it won't be The Beauty and The Beast with a mousillon expansion

one unit of longbeards for ridiculous stamina buff then ironbreakers, have the trollhammers behind the ironbreakers, the triple formation makes them flanked while allowing thunderers/other trollhammers facing inwards on the wall to fire into the back of the monsters, which routes them/

basically pic related

I would literally give my left nut if they made an empire states DLC that really fleshed out the individuality of each province.

there are mods lad

>Dwarfs are slow to accept new technology while Humans are advancing ages ahead because of their assistance
>Dwarfs have mastered flight and helicopters before Humans
>mfw

The people who made copters in Dwarf-dom are regarded as absolute madmen and crazy as fuck.

THE AXE OF DARGO DEMANDS BLOOD

yeah but they all stink

same for the u-boats and ironclads in Barak-Varr.

We'll always be friends, won't we, Gobbla?

Elves are for ______

/twg/, who is WH lore's most un-orclike orc?

removing.

burning

Why do battles in previous total war games feel so much more satisfying compared to warhammer? I love warhammer fantasy but something just feels, off about the battles. I don't know what it is. Sieges are obvious because they're pathetic in warhammer but in general they aren't as satisfying.

yeah the current age

Yeh I'd rather play some boring european nation than play fucking permanently pissed off manlets who write everything that causes a slight discomfort in their hairy asses down and then get even more pissed off about that.

>Implying it won't be The Cuck and The Bull with ghorgons and charlemagnes

I don't care about the setting, if anything it should feel a lot more satisfying in warhammer because of dragons and shit.

WH battles are better

Its fun to see huge monsters turn small units into paste

The cavalry charges are also awesome

I better be able to make archer only stacks like Sylvan Elves in Third Age Total War or I will regret purchasing this DLC

why wouldn't you be able to?

I agree about sieges due to not sieges being terrible, but every single siege being exactly the same. hopefully we get the battle map editor sometme next year. gonna make a heap of maps

as for battles, as other anons have said the variety is fantastic

Maybe the lack of matched combat animations.

It's confirmed that your lords have segmented skill trees with one side focused purely on melee and the other purely on range. Assuming the lord him/herself has a bow you can absolutely have a 100% ranged army.

We gotta admit that it would have been much much more work if they had to match the animations for Warhammer

Matched combat is stupid, and pretty much the only thing I don't like about S2.

Charges and hits in general in TWW feels more impactful than combat in Attila and Rome 2 imo. I like it.

Yeah this

Charges in Warhammer feel really great and I suspect the lack of matched animations played a part

Azhag probably

They might be able to make the combat feel more impactful WITH matched animations in the next historical release. Their matched animation system has improved a lot over the years. Rome 2 introduced dynamic combat animation "sequences" that ends in a "random" outcome.

Let's hope for the best.

Any entertaining M2 campaigns to watch on youtube

rape

>Ironbreakers are the heaviest and are suited with the best Dwarfen armor imaginable
>Clad from head to toe with full suits of magnificent Gromril armor

>They end up flying 50 feet backwards after a "charge" from goblin wolf riders

I like the charges in TWW and all but they really dropped the ball when it comes to weight

The leak says their the next DLC race. Get hype!

Yeah that's a balance issue they need to fix with the dwarfs.

I don't think this happens tho