Were YOU actually driving in the 90s?

Born '90 so I was probably ripping shit up in a Power Wheels at a Toys'R'us. Built a Go-kart in grade 7ish.

I was born in '93 so no

GQ Y60 Nissan Patrol.

Fucking loved that car.

>2001
missed the train.

early 2001 felt still a lot like the 90's but then later that year everyone and everything serioused the fuck up and shit has never been the same again ever since

no, but I was old enough to run in the 90s

I´m an oldie. Cars that I had in the 90´s:
BMW 318i E21 -81
Citroen BX 19 GTI 16v -89(huge mistake)
Ford Sierra 2.0i dohc -90

pic. just like mine

It was 9/11

It's amazing how cars can take you back.

I remember seeing these at every corner.
Nostalgia is a fucking powerful thing.

yeah mang, i was driving.

this beast. rolled it and broke my arm in '93

Just barely. I got my learner's permit in 1999.

Even though Scorpio was made for longer time, for me the Sierra was the last great rwd euro Ford.

pic. My dream car back in the day and to some extent still is.

Since 93

I was born in '91.

Born in 1990. Learn in 2000s that
>you now need to go to a driving school, can't seft teach anymore
>have to pay tax for hp now
>you now need to pay more tax for importing a car than the car costs

This is hilariously shitty time to live in. But I'll keep driving my econobox, work as little as I can (since I will just overwork myself to death if I try to afford better stuff) and avoid paying taxes. One person wont change anything, but if more millennials aren't contributing like me maybe we can collapse the economy faster. I mean, revolutionaries had their muskets, nazis had their ovens, but apathy is the only "weapon" my generation has.

fuck yes

> be 1990 get license (74 fag)
>1975 4dr nova
>1972 comet gt
>1985 dodge charger (the shitty hatchback)
>1982 G20 van
>1980 magna v45
>1984 jeep xj

I think that brings us to 2000 when I bought my first dealer new vehicle a jeep TJ

When i was 4 or 5 (1998/1999) my dad used to put me in his lap and let me steer his truck driving around some of the streets by our house. So technically yes?

Turn 18 and get..

> 1970 Dodge Dart

Loved this car so much. Built like a tank which was great because I was hit head on and totaled it.

Next up..

> 1987 Mitsubishi Mirage .. hatchback.

Major downgrade but no money and needed to commute. It died so time to buy my first new car which was..

> 1998 Ford ZX2

Don't judge. I loved this car. Lots of modifications and none of them ghetto. I drove it for 10 years and gave it to a neighbor lady who was down on her luck and needed transportation. She still drives it.

Stole your moms Izuzu Tracker and then stole her heart, so yeah.

Me too, but I was driving before I got my permit in parking lots and neighborhoods. Learned how to drive a manual in '97.

Nope, I was RUNNING in the 90's.

1986 300zx 2+2. I miss her sometimes

Got rear ended driving my dad's dart. The rear bumper was mounted with fluid filled shocks that acted like a crumple zone. Shame it was totaled, and I remember sitting in the back at 5 or 6 rolling pennies down the trunk wings, so we must have had that car more than 10 years.

Faggot insurance gave us $400 fucking dollars too.

Indeed.

I was rolling around in an '88 Crown Vic.

94 Thunderbird LX

Feels like my Fiesta ST has more torque down low.

I'd like to believe so.

Literally just got a free 85 300zx today. Only had to pay my buddy 40 dollars to use his flatbed. 5 speed, only needs a new head gasket.

>tfw 5
>tfw even at that age severely triggered by them having 2 fucking steering wheels instead of one and frowning upon them

Nope. Born in '86, didn't actually get my license until 2009.

Having driven a 90s car, I have no nostalgia for the design ethic, or for old cars.

My first car was my dad's 1992 Holden VP Commodore in 1995, so it was pretty new at the time. It had around 70,000kms on the clock when I got my learners permit, and I sold it two years ago for less than $200.

The odometer stopped working more than ten years ago haha. More than 800,000kms on the original 3.8L V6. Straya

Cruised one of these too. Always wanted a similar design but with more solid steering and wheels so I could get higher speeds more like a bicycle.

Loved this car. Dad gave it to me to drive to use. Apparently the insurance was ungodly expensive for a 16 year old in this GTP grand prix

>had one of these as a kid
>get mountain bike
>think how nice this could have been with more gears

All I had in the 90s was a moped. Broke my heart when some asshole stole it

Exactly. And longer cranks. They would've been awesome if you could get them up to 20mph

>have to push with the force of 1000 suns to get moving
>go downhill
>have to lift your legs like a woman at the gynecologist because the pedals spin fast
>easier to just drag it uphill

>both brothers get these as xmas gifts from grandparents
>whenever they aren't home i take it out on the street and fuck around
>go downhill
>keep feet on the pedals
>legs so long i feel like i'm about to be involved in some sort of grisly pedal related accident
>try pedaling backwards and do a mad skid
picture an 18 year old riding a tiny ass kart designed for kids at high speed downhill

and this