/bbg/ ─ Bloodborne General

Previous: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp

>Google Document for all the above, but easier to read.
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UH_28Rjt3VE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR PURGE FILTH

2nd for pedo bagman

>
That they aren't kin, simple as that. Maybe they are considered kin because they ascended through insight?

There's no indication of that.

But the Wet Nurse isn't a Great One Eileen is the Wet Nurse

aight i guess you're done osiris so im going to go do something else

> maybe Amygdala, Wetnurse and Moon Presance arnt great ones
> But Rom and Celestial Emmisionary are

If we ignore trophy descriptions, calling Rom and CE great ones is a stretch because we know for a fact that they were transformed into that current state from regular humans (or Pthumerians so the "Rom = found in chalice" guy doesn't ruin this discussion). They all share statistical weaknesses with Eribritas, but lack any similarity to Amy, Wet Nurse and MP.

There's also the Brain of Mensis which is a "legitmant Great One", and isn't counted as kin, and I'm 99% sure it isn't weak to Bolt or Thrust.

Maybe Eribritas is an ascended Pthumerian, you can make out a humanoid shape to her torso, and the only natural (or legitmant as Living String description says) are Amy, Wetnurse and MP.

>If we ignore trophy descriptions
Why should we?

Oh yeah,it wouldn't let me connect again for some reason,sorry

Anyone still in loran?

Anyone wants to help with Queen Yharnan? I'm not in the mood for hit and run. Pass is bbg.

Assuming that christianity exists in bloodborne outside of yharnam, would that make adam and eve kin of the cosmos and god a great one? Is Jesus a child of a Great One and Mary that was lost like other Great Ones lose their children? Are Hell and Heaven then nightmare plains inhabited by Christian Great Ones? Is communion their symbolic partaking of the old blood?

No, it's all made up. Just like in real life.

Yes.

Someone up for defiled hotdog? I am bl 98

What level should I be aiming for on a pvp build? 100/120?

Also, can anybody recommend me a fun build? I've already done pure skill and strength characters

80 to 120 based on whether or not you prefer high level PvP or low level PvP.

Stopping at 98 lets you invade that full range, while also avoiding the faggots that go to 150. A lot of people around here stop at 98 for this reason.

117 is the highest you can be to still invade 98s.

Sorry I usually am not this bad. If anyone wanna hop in just say so.

I guess I'll shoot for 98 then. Thanks for the info.

Nvm just beat him. Ffs.

Are those spines?

Sure, coming by SRRC

There kind of like the fin on the backs of certain fish

That makes us 3. I'll wait for a minute after the first one shows up.

Thank you Ziusomething, lumens should stand together.

How do we defeat defiled naked fatty that rolls us to death?

parry

Ignore it, or Exe gloves.

Happy to help! It's unfortunate the other user didn't join.

There's a naked fat man in Defiled?

Bloodtinge or Arcane. Military Vet:40+/10+/14/15/50/6 for Blt, Cruel Fate: 40+/12+/10/9/5/50+ for Arc. Invest a bit in Strength and/or Skill to meet requirements/softcaps if you want.

Thanks. I'll try out the Bloodtinge build.

Is the Bowblade good on a pure Bloodtinge build? Or is is better on a Skill/Blt hybrid?

What exactly is in the chest that he guards?

Pure Blt only the arrows are useful, which is still good and easy to cheese bosses with. 50/10+ Skl/Blt if you want to mainly use the untricked mode, 25 Blt gives okay damage on arrows and bullets but you could do without it. If you plan on using the Chikage, Pure Blt is better.

Dunno, probably some materials. I don't bother with side rooms in Defiled.

Amelia is cute. CUTE.

>tfw amelia will never do vocals for a black metal band
I bet the recording session would've been fun as fuck that day.

Post good old comics and funny stuff

>TFW this is the closest I'll get to playing Bloodborne

youtube.com/watch?v=UH_28Rjt3VE

JoJo reference?

>just shaman blade me bro :^)

jesus fuck how long it took me to realize that back then

I wonder how many of them are still around

Many of them still participate in the FCs.
Some of them are unrecognizable because they wear extremely generic stuff, like Milkweed + Madman's or the guy in full Harrowed.

>Been around for forever
>Have taken part in many fight clubs
>Regularly co-op
>Not in there

Feels bad.

I can confirm i'm still around, and a good few of those in there still are FC regulars.

But a lot of them are dead as far as I know.

What?

my sides

Micolash-user made a compilation of his trickstery and kotaku made an article about it, /bbg/ convinced him to change the thumbnail to that and that's the result

>not posting the superior version

Recommended level for fighting Amygdala for the first time?

Frontier Amygdala? Whenever, preferably low (30+).

What is the recommended lvls for Forbidden Woods/Shadows and Byrgenworth/Rom?

30-50+

>It's a "Die immediately when summoned to SRRC cause you got too cocky and tried, but failed to parry the chalice warrior four times in a row" episode
Alright fine, fine. I'll go fuck myself

>the doll will never make warm and comfy sweaters for you

I just died to Yharnam not once, but twice. I'm ashamed.

nah the one in the nightmare

Is it true that there is literally zero difference between the PS4 and PS4pro for bloodborne?
Like you still get shitty load times and frame drops in all the same places?

Nightmare Frontier? I fought Amygdala at level 65 and it was a joke so I was overleveled as fuck. I'd recommend fighting at around level 30-40.

IIIRC, if there's no pro patch then the PS4 Pro simply underclocks itself and becomes a normal PS4.

That is just disappointing. Do you think there will ever be one down the line or should I just get a ps4 slim or whatever the fuck they are called?

shit you were right, that fight was easy as fuuuck

why is good hunter immune to permanent beasthood

fucker can pop as many beast blood pellets as they want, trick and untrick the beast claws at will, and go full beast mode and back with a rune with absolutely no side effects whatsoever.

Once I've created a CRF Isz chalice, I can freely search for other CRF chalices, right?

Because he's been immunized. Remember the opening cutscene, where that werewolf made of blood bursts into flames when it touches you?

>immunized

And nobody fucking else has? Where was this immunization for Gascoigne, Ludwig, and Laurence who were all very prominent church members that would be first in line for such a cure long before some random asshole from out of town?

As long as you have the correct root chalices

Beasthood is a disease and like most diseases there are bound to be a few individuals that are naturally immune to it. I mean there are plenty of characters in the game that never go beast, even characters like Eileen or Henryk who have been hunting for ages and ages, who must have gone through many thousands of vials of blood in their time. There are just some people who are deaf to the call of the beast.

Nowhere because they're no longer binded to the dream.

Perfect.

As long as you have the correct Root Chalice in your inventory.

Once you've made a depth 5 FRC dungeon you can enter any FRC dungeon you could theoretically make for yourself. EG if you have Isz and Lower Loran roots, but not Ihyll then you couldn't join any Ihyll roots.

The prerequisites for being able to join any dungeon are the following
> Beat Isz Eribritas
> Beat Loran Darkbeast
> Beat Headless Bloodletting beast
> Beat Forgotton Madman (only if you care about Hintertomb roots)
> Create one depth 5 dungeon with Foedid, rotted and Cursed Rites
> remember to buy Sinister root chalice in Lower Hintertomb, Lower Pthumuru, Lower Loran, Isz and Ihyll
> make one Sinister root chalice with the sinister bell extra rite.

Actually

My guess is that only dreaming hunters are immune, perhaps due to the nature of the Hunter's Dream, or perhaps the Moon Presence simply favors you, since it has you out to do its work. It's hard to say, but the simple answer is that, through some means, the Good Hunter is immunized.

Gonna be farming 5pwu for a while, who wants to jump in? Password will be bbg.