smart ghouls edition

>/fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository (Mods, Rips, etc):
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>VGU (Rips):
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 1 and 2
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations, Run Ideas, etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
(Updates in progress)

>Fallout 4
>General Information, etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

glixel.com/interviews/skyrim-creator-todd-howard-talks-switch-vr-and-elder-scrolls-wait-w451761
youtu.be/z5EU7GKeKow
escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/editorials/interviews/7500-Feargus-Urquhart-Comes-Home
youtube.com/watch?v=ezi-lSRh10A
youtube.com/watch?v=KYdDUXyFocY
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20115/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16927/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18121/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love todd

I have no feelings positive or negative for Todd

glixel.com/interviews/skyrim-creator-todd-howard-talks-switch-vr-and-elder-scrolls-wait-w451761

>Are there Skyrim mods that you wish were part of the main game?

>There are really simple ones where you go, 'Duh, we should have done that.' There's one that adds fast travel markers when you own a house. That's like a 10-minute thing that we probably should have done. There's a really popular mod that makes the cities open, so you can just walk in. We didn't do that, originally, for technical reasons on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

>There's a really popular mod that makes the cities open, so you can just walk in. We didn't do that, originally, for technical reasons on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Maybe we will see open cities in TES6?

Thread song
youtu.be/z5EU7GKeKow

>Maybe we will see open cities in TES6?
and Fallout 5

What's that new Bethesda studio in Montreal doing now? Or have they gone into radio silence mode? I'm still thinking they'll do another Fallout sidequel before TESVI/FO5.

Or maybe a TES sidequel - they could do it like KOTOR and go way back in timeline to distance themselves from Todd's shenanigans.

Bethesda has already said they don't allow prequels.

They even made Obsidian change the date of NV from between Fo2 and Fo3, to after Fallout 3, because of the no prequels rule.

literally why

Because they always view the timeline as going forward.

Also, they probably dont want to go back in time because that just creates more problems in trying to keep everything straight.

Yousa right! Prequels is always a bombad idea, and is always just as bombad as what thesa take place before Ani.

escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/editorials/interviews/7500-Feargus-Urquhart-Comes-Home

>We [also] talked a lot about when it should occur in the timeline. Originally, we thought that it didn't take place after Fallout 3 and that it took place between Fallout 2 and Fallout 3. When Bethesda thinks about their worlds, they always want to be pressing forward. So every game just moves the timeline forward. That's one of the things they said "No," and that's why it takes place years after Fallout 3.

Is that also why House spends a long time doing nothing?

Yes and no.

Even if you set NV between Fallout 2 and 3 House owuld have still spent 100+ years doing nothing.

I have to imagine this came up very early in development and not late stage. Not like Bethesda stepped in 5 months prior to launch and said "hey guys, this is not a prequel."

Are TES and FO set in the same universe?

Add me on steam, Kosorsomesaykosm. I'll send you the info about deathclaw colors.

No fuck you for making me post this Reddit trash.
It's a damn easter egg
youtube.com/watch?v=ezi-lSRh10A

Are we posting pure canon now?

youtube.com/watch?v=KYdDUXyFocY

look at my gaem

What're you, a bum?

Remember
-Synths are made using FEV
-Super Mutants exist because The Institute was testing various strains of FEV on wastelanders in order to perfect one for the synth project
-Synths do not age
-Synths do not need to sleep
-Synths can neither gain nor lose weight
-Synths are immune to radiation
-Synths are immune to most disease
-The Institute has developed a VATs system for their coursers
-The Institute did not destroy the CPG
-The Broken Mask Incident was an accident, and The Institute had no desire to infiltrate people with synths at that time
-The Institute does not care what happens to the people of the surface
-At the same time, The Institute does not want to take over the surface or kill everyone on it
-The Institute replaces people with synths so they can watch the surface and prevent surfacers from trying to band together to destroy them
-Most synths found in human populations are actually The Railroad's doing. The Institute actually wants to keep synth/human contact as minimal as possible
-Synths are not designed to be sentient
-Deacon know of your existance and your connection to The Institute even before you awoke, and was staking out V111, and following you in places like Goodneighbor, Diamond City, and Bunker Hill as part of a plan he made to take down The Institute

Oh god cringe?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20115/?

If this is too easy a target just look at L0rd0fWars pictures on his big upload.

Still looks better than buff's piper

That's not true! That's impossible! Obi-wan told me you killed Fallout!

I'm playing on Xbox One and I'm looking for more hidden, unauthorized mods like "Spagett," which is a nude body.

Additionally, has anyone gotten Playable Children to work? The change race aid from the chemistry lab isn't working.

Any alternatives to DEF_UI? Or is a NW patch in the works?

What are the pros and cons of using Conquest vs just using a console command to spawn a workshop on yourself?

Are there any good tattoo mods out there? Do you use any? I checked the tattoo section at Nexus and unless I missed any, they all look like shit to me.

Interesting fact, almost all of the Taboo Tattoos magazines got cut from the game.

Out of the like 15 there were originally, only like 5-6 actually made it into the game

One of them had a monkey with a power armor helmet bending over and spreading his asshole which formed the letter O in Anchorage

Can you provide a justification for a mostly good character to accept the role of Overboss in Nuka World?

At least you control what they do instead of someone else?

^This

Better to limit their violence as much as possible rather then letting someone far worse let them do far worse

Same reason one would join The Institute.

Yeah someone restored those: nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16927/?

But not what I'm really looking for, I want something a raider would wear; crude, prison-like tattoos made by an amateur with Jet shakes.
All the mods seem to be either vintage style or turboslut tats.

>All the mods seem to be either vintage style or turboslut tats.
Whale Cum to Bethesda modding.

Why not slaughter them instead?

I mean, it's not like they're any different from the normal Raiders despite the fact they aren't automatically hostile to you. If a good character was to be the Overboss to "limit their violence" why not kill what are basically bad people like you've done many times before to stop future violence altogether?
It's not like the Raiders are gonna appreciate an Overboss that just tells them to do nothing. That's what caused the chance for you to be Overboss in the first place.

Destroying them only means some other groups could come and do the same.

Taking them over lets you not only control them, but also subjugate all the other raider gangs so it cant happen again

Or you could have an actual police to watch over things.

I mean, no matter what ending you take, it's always preferable to build up the Minutemen, at least to guarantee that you and your faction won't have to deal with day-to-day patrolling bullshit (In theory anyway. Fuck you and your radiant quests Preston, I've got more Minutemen than I got settlers, let someone else do it instead)

Minutemen already collapsed once.

Though I do agree its good to build them up so whatever faction you side with doesn't have to do as much of the heavy lifting in terms of protecting the region.

Jesus Christ, some Russian prison-style tattoos would be phenomenal.

Can someone fucking do this?

How long do you think it would take for the Minutemen to take over the rest of Massachusetts?

I just might do it myself, never done any proper mods but I know how to work Photoshop. Though having to support the various bodies looks like a PITA so I would likely go the easy route and just do face tats.

Slaver's Guild tat on your forehead would be neato.

>the one good female x6-88 mod doesn't work without a certain eye file
>said eye file has been made private
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Face and neck tattoos should be pretty easy. They're mostly pngs with transparent backgrounds, aren't they? The only problem is you'll probably need to map them yourself if you want a custom location.

>Oh, you mean like one gang, like in a Caesar's Palace basement or something? That's co-
>No, the Roman Empire, you know, the works? Like spanning 2/3rds of the known game world so every possible sequel has to work them in? And they dress as Romans, have latin names, crosses, slaves, get it?
>Uh huh. So do they have any googie elements in their settlements or any -
>No no, I mean tech is cool and all that but basically they're Romans. Roman camps, tents, sandals, swords. Across the fucking world! It's going to be great.

>No, the Roman Empire, you know, the works? Like spanning 2/3rds of the known game world so every possible sequel has to work them in?

I am a massive anti-NV fag, but this is false.

the Legion is no larger then the NCr, or the MwBoS, and take up NOWHERE near 1/3 of the known game world

New vegas was much better than Van buren would have been. I mean this is just taking the aesthetic way too far

Legion is probably smaller than that, considering how much of it is slaver workforce.

Van Burn was a bad mixup of ideas from a company that had ruined Fallout even more then Bethesda has, with dumb shit like BoS, ad the canned Tactics 2, BoS 2, and Fallout: EXTREME games

they had no idea what they were doing, or where they wanted to take it really.

From all the unreliable narrators we get to talk too in Fallout 3, NV, and 4, the post war situation is akin to something like pic related

Kos, pomf.cat wasnt working so I'll just post it here. I did this with some material help from buff and I hand made the specular maps for this because the original used the diffuse map as a specular for some stupid reason.

I see it more like this. No way they adhere to pre-war boundaries. And there's no reason they extend past certain boundaries or into the desert for no reason.

According to Caesar, he controls all of Arizona and New Mexico, but makes no mention of going into Texas or Mexico. Hence why I followed the borders for those states.

We also know that he doesn't control Dead Horse Point, or the Grand Staircase regions your borders show him having.

NCR soldiers mention fighting the Legion all up and down the Colorado in New Vegas, so they apparently control California all the way to the border of Arizona.

Also, for the MwBoS, we can see in maps shown in the end game slideshow that they have bases in central Indiana and southern Michigan, ad seen in pic related, so you are cutting them out there

>Synths do not age
>Synths do not need to sleep
>Synths can neither gain nor lose weight
>Synths are immune to radiation
>Synths are immune to most disease

How can any of that be true when gen 3s are 99% biologically human? Made of the same, if modified, cells. Only an invasive, fatal or post mortem examination can prove someone is a synth. No amount of science could make a human that has NO biological needs what so ever, and still resemble and completely pass for a normal human. There inst even magic this bullshit in TES.

>Synths are not designed to be sentient

yet 99 times out of 100 they pass for human, especially the ones that were mind wiped, and think they are genuine humans. how do they not notice they don't need to eat, sleep or shit?

This is the worst thing about bethesda, not even sonic fan fics are so thickly layered in impossible bullshit. We are supposed to accept contradictions at every established "fact", due to muh FEV. Not even leftist SJWs can blindly accept this level of cognitive dissidence, or maybe they can. maybe all these "facts' are some kind of shit test to see just how stupid everyone is.

Is there a mod that allows me to see my body in first person?

No. Mods like those for Skyrim took years to come out.

mod list?

this wood has to be darker to be the survivalist rifle!

>How can any of that be true when gen 3s are 99% biologically human?
FEV

FEV makes everything it mutates immune to radiation.

And its constant regenerative effects, when combined with the perfected form The Institute achieved, would create a situation in which synth's bodies would constantly regenerate even without eating, sleeping.

FEV can also be tailored to create a specific desired effect. Thus, it would be able to program a synth's body to never get fat

>yet 99 times out of 100 they pass for human, especially the ones that were mind wiped, and think they are genuine humans. how do they not notice they don't need to eat, sleep or shit?
Because not NEEDING to do those things does not mean they can't.

You know what would make a good power armor mod!
this!

>Because not NEEDING to do those things does not mean they can't.
Also, a synth can be programmed to think it does need to eat/sleep/shit/ etc.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18121/?

Thanks, friend.

Good point, I also jammed a big chunk of desert in Caesar's territory for no reason. This is likely more accurate.

Minor corrections

1. We know Caesar controls I-40, and it's his main supply route. Given that hes made it to Denver, its very improbable he doesn't control the stretch of I40 going from flagstaff to Albuquerque.

2. According to the offical New Vegas game guide, Caesar has conquered the tribes of south eastern Utah, which is why I gave him a bit of land down there

3. Caesar makes mention of capturing BoS scribes out east who don't know the name of Maxson. The only BoS chapter known to operate further east then the Mojave is the MwBoS, which would mean they would still have to control all the way to Vault 0 in Colorado

So slightly fatter doughnut. The shape is still mostly on spot.

from my limited understanding, radiation hurts you be free neutrons or whatever partical it is flying through you, and probably shattering your strands of DNA in every cell they happen to pass through. resulting in super cancer, or a total inability for cells to divide at all, or function in any way, you just liquefy eventually, like that ouchy bastard.

a cell that is effected by FEV can shield a cell from something as small as a neutron then? sure.

something like total regeneration, or all day to day activities, require an amount of calories burned, you cant get something from nothing, except if your a fucking synth i guess cause muh FEV, unlimited biological energy from nothing. oh and for laughs, they CAN eat, sleep and shit, they just don't need to for the lulz.

its all laughable.

>from my limited understanding, radiation hurts you be free neutrons or whatever partical it is flying through you, and probably shattering your strands of DNA in every cell they happen to pass through. resulting in super cancer, or a total inability for cells to divide at all, or function in any way, you just liquefy eventually, like that ouchy bastard.
This is Fallout. Super Mutants have been immune to radiation since the first games. That is just how FEV works.

>they just don't need to for the lulz.
Actually, synths don't need to do those things because synths are supposed to be a robot workforce that can spend all day working without needing to stop, or get new orders, so humans can spend all of their free time doing what they want, better themselves and expanding science.

is the classic fallout general still a thing?

No, it kept archiving with barely any posts so they merged back

It's a damn shame it may never be made, because it is PERFECT for the way power armor is in 4.

Even if it does, it probably would look half assed, akin to something made with my skill set.

Yeah...

Sadly no, but hey, the waifu posting and arguments seems to be down, so looks like /fog/ is my new home.

This is pretty funny considering no one ever really posted waifus that much but /cfog/ always held it up as one of the big bad boogiemen.

Nope

I think most of the /v/ people have gone on to better waters for trolling so most of the shitposting is gone with them.

>thread ruined

Hey now, /cfog/ wasn't all /v'/ermin. Just the majority of them.

Oh, I wasn't really pointing out that /cfog/ was all /v/ermin. I meant that /v/ermin from both /fog/ and /v/ used to fight all the time, and get everyone else involved, and escalate shitstorms.

Now it seems like the shitposting has slowed down considerably because newer games have come out and the /v/ermin nomads have migrated to other games generals to harass. I'd rather take a slow general than a fast one filled with shit.

Does this game have lewd slavery mods yet?

How do you cope with all the clipping in your game?

no, but some guy on loverslab is working on it

Hay buff I was checking out your m60 and it seem the spent shell casings are being ejected just behind the ejection port do you think you'd be able to look into that?

You're 10 worse than /v/ermin. When will you realize that?

Buff has contributed more to /tesg/ and /fog/ than you ever will hope to.

A tripcode should only be used when the identity is related to the content of the post, e.g. an admin of an external site discussing his site on Veeky Forums.

This retard on the other hand is using his tripcode while complaining about /v/ermin, completely irrelevant and unimportant. Go back to shoving his dick in your mouth.

>t. "other people not being anonymous threatens my safe-space-anonymity on a thai basketweaving board"

>He doesn't know why buff uses a tripcode
People really should lurk more before posting.

It wasn't my mod

I might be able to look into it, I dunno. I've got a little bit more experience with guns now.

Please don't make public displays of affection.

don't their games frequently lore break anyways

what problems

The Institute and the Railroad need to be destroyed. It's the only correct option.

anyone ever play AWOP before? i didnt even know i was in the mod when i went in the sewer, and 2 hours later i have no idea how the fuck to get out of here

It would be nice if you could but don't sweat it I you can't!

What's your favorite place to have a settlement? I'm tired of making Sanctuary my main settlement for the tenth time.

Welp, I'll see you guys in a year

Starlight because it's flat, but I usually just make Conquest settlements on the coast now.

Destroying the Railroad wouldn't do much.

The Institute has "destroyed" them like 6 times already, and they keep coming back.

Not to mention their operation stretches from Boston down to Washington D.C., so taking them out in Boston would just allow them to resurface in D.C.

that's why you kill both

i want Enclave Moon base

Destroying both wouldn't solve much either.

The Railraod doesn't just disband after The Institute is gone.

They still try to keep synths safe, and fight against other anti-synth groups like the L&L Gang

they will fade into irrelevancy after their boogieman is dead. it doesn't matter.