EVE Online General /eog/

>why do people act like dogs in this? what is the purpose of murder for no reason?; edition.

Permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then all the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/JGKUEsZy
Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Now:
>ASCENSION DEPLOYED updates.eveonline.com/date/2016-11-15/
>EVE IS NOW F2P GOY

Future:
>Nov 22: Rewards, Gnosis, new destroyer etc.
>Nov 25: Eve Down Under
>Nov ??: updates.eveonline.com/coming/fall/ click through for devblog links on F2P and LINKS, plus teasers for rorqual reworks, industry structures, visual updates AND also free stuff, plus a new ship

Past:
>Sep 27: Coronation of Catiz I
>Sep 13: Mining barge overhaul, some new frigate models, capital module balance pass
>Sep 12: CSM 11 first summit
>Aug 13: [SoundCloud] WH CSM Townhall 13AUG2016 by OrangeEagle
>Aug 09: Citadel contracts, dmg/rep visuals, clouds performance boost, cargo notifications
>Jul 26: AT prizes announced (blood raider variations)
>Jul 23: Goons move to Delve, SMA closes
>Jul 19: Broski joins then kills QFC
>Jul 18: Billboards submissions open
>Jul 07: AT rule changes: 10 players, no cap-xfer, no CDs, blood raider ships encouraged
>Jun 29: "Shadow of the Serpent" event began, serp capitals introduced
>Jun 28: Citadel trading, overlay vectors, new implants, drugs legal, NSA nerfs, triage/seige/bastion now ECM immune, mass fitting
>Jun 23: RIP SP dailies
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/YD9G5
zkillboard.com/alliance/99005761/corpstats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi

>hauling
>people wanting more hauled than is possible by any ship with any tank
can you break it up into two trips? I haven't been able to figure it out

>fit 200m of shit into my iterus to sell at a higher price
>code blows me up for the first time

>Amarr

>>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
Trial is gone, btw.

the statement remains

I am new, playing less than a week. my friend gave me a fit for Heron for exploring. three times in two days I have been murdered in wh for nothing...fit is less than 1mil of worth, didnt have and loot.

why do people act like dogs in this? what is the purpose of murder for no reason? for money or politics I do not mind. I do not even mind dying, so much as being interrupted in exploring. it is like i have to stop playing being someone else is bored and wants to wave dicks.

maybe different question

how not to be cuckolded when exploring? people say 'cloak', but I cannot fit. not enough power. plus there is other ways?

>Veeky Forums's official corp is literal meme name.
This is why you have no friends anons

Whew.

If someone leaves their ship in high sec will you still get concorded for blowing it up?

no, welcome to cuck
use dscan like a paranoid lunatic, but even then, having no cloak is too punishing.

Buy 1 month of the game to give yourself a nice kickstarter, it will make it a ton easier on your exploring and your isk income will also increase with faster skill training into exploring.

chances are you will not be able to plex yourself just from exploring unless you know what you're doing or get really, really lucky.
But it seems you don't have neither.

go safety yellow and try it I guess

>act like dogs

Because they want to join Pupper.

>yellow
FAGGGG

Can't break apart player hauling contracts. If it's an npc corp hauling mission, you can.

>code blows me up
It's math user. Figure the cost in ships to destroy yours within Concord's response time at the lowest sec of your trip. Then look at the value of what you're hauling. If the math adds up, the chance of someone pulling the trigger on you shoots way up. Don't be greedy, take more trips with less value.

yes

>allowing code to kill you
just scout and have a web alt fag

i would not give CCP money. i do not like game so far. i understand the bloodthirsty gameplay - yes guard your asteroids and charge people to mine them, that makes sense.

too many people act like nigger or russian. very rude and hostile for no reason except you are not them or with their group. i do not understand this mindset. game about space exploration and building and all they want to do is tear everything down. typical russ bad brain.

>literally getting kicked from snuff box

>game about space exploration and building and all they want to do is tear everything down. typical russ bad brain.
>says increasingly nervous libcuck after taking a trip to africa

What are the restrictions on F2P??
Surely there's something.

HOW DO WE FIX AMARR T1 SHIPS

>OP pastebin still has shit about buddy invites and trials

everything

>libcuck

no, I am MAGA. maybe god-emperor trump makes eve great again, too

russ is not as bad as nigger, but still pretty bad.

Flame decals on the sides. Or maybe some god damn mid slots.

Switch up the frig meta from 10k.

there's nothing wrong with most of them

I am a wormholer. We just do it for fun. We get paranoid when people are scanning down our systems and it also greens up the killboard.

It's nothing personal. Hell, we refund noobs' ships and chat them up if we kill them. We've recruited a few people that way.

>extra mids
>everything now has ECM

o

Does ccp do holiday PLEX sales ever? When would the next one be?

Actual locking range on the Punisher.

Make the Tormentor a rocket ship.

Fuck you.

Anyone else actively get annoyed with all the nullsec drama? I don't even know who's who at this point.

Probably the reason I stayed out of nullsec in the first place is all the overinflated egos and 'lol so funny' in-humour.

It's not extra mids if you're talking amarr t1, it''s adequate. It's barely adequate if you give em 1 more. Also stick your falcon alt up your ass, in his falcon.

why did this go F2P? is it dying? why?

Virtually no downside since you have to sub to get the full game.

everything is dying all the time. stop with the memes

Should I stock up on Gnosis before or after the giftapalooza

>A large amount of a good is about to be injected into the market
>Hm, should I pay out the ass now or wait for the inevitable price crash tomorrow
Really, user? You have to ask?

Investing in gnosises has historically proven itself to be a bad idea.

What? No it hasn't, you tosser.

It's in space; it's already a rocket ship

shut up I want to invest in gnossi and I don't need you encourage competition

sell me all your gnosticistics

>our systems

i dont understand. you can claim system? how to know if it belongs to someone? maybe I am murdered for intruding

I literally sold mine the week they first came out, lol.

> murdered for intruding

Pretty much.

The only claim on a wormhole system is by force. We don't have a sovereignty system like nullsec fags do.

The only systems that can be officially claimed are null-sec systems, but people will often set up player-owned stations or citadels in wormholes and live in them, claiming them as their own.

Can anyone recommend a new player friendly, no drama mining corp?

>I know, let's give this battlecruiser abnormally fast align time

why

I imagine most are going to get blown up by bad brazilian pilots or locked away in storage so yeah

>I don't even know who's who at this point.

It's always the same people just being shuffled around.

>warp drive technology
>rocket fuel

From my experience mining corps are shit. Go look for those public mining fleets. Most are pretty chill and active.

Join Pupper, we're New Eden's number one mining, industry and PI corp :D

Any idea how I can start finding a public fleet?

>rocket tormentor

I vote for split weapons lasers and rockets, to make a path toward the missiley amarr ships, and give it more drones as well since amarr do drone ships too

Find a likely mining system and open up your fleet finder window. Or ask around.

You can't log into a second account at the same time as a free account. Your training speed is halved, and you only have a limited set of skills you can train, partially based on the race you picked at creation.

It's not that fast.

One would think you'd have a thicker skin given your views.

aligns faster than a cruiser

So I guess ransoming ships isn't a thing any more? Been away since '09. Lost two Ventures today in 0.4. Halted engines, shutdown modules and waited for a ransom message, they just popped me.

I've been sitting on three, plus a 5run bpc, for years.

They haven't gone much above 60mil at any point to my knowledge.

people don't bother because nobody ever paid and there was a shitload of liars out there that kill you afterwards anyway, and more people are interested in muh killboards, so it all just disappeared

No one's going to ransom a ship worth less than half a mil.

As is always the case, faggots ruined it. Took ransoms, popped people after, people stopped paying.

what does he mean?

pls

Trump is the biggest baby on Earth.

imgur.com/gallery/YD9G5

god its been ages since i logged into this game

Does All-Out still exist?

>i dont understand. you can claim system?

Here's how it works:
Can they, and do they, kill everyone who they don't want inside "their" territory?

Then they fucking own it.
Up until some other faggot comes along and kills them and takes over.

Welcome to how the real world works.

BANJO ARE YOU ALIVE YET

looks more like trump fell for the sensationalist news headlines rather than looking into what actually happened

Rule 1: The media always lies to you
Rule 2: Don't believe a word the media says

>real world
>video game

'no'

Thats too bad. Just a couple of full loads of kernite more than covered the damages, but I'd have happily paid a couples loads worth ransom or permit to avoid the hassle.

Personally, I wouldn't mine out in lowsec to begin with.

>being played by a politician

do you even understand how cucked out you are

This. The ore isn't that much more valuable. You'd probably come out ahead mining Plag in a 0.7 than Kernite in a 0.4, just due to the lower risk of getting ganked.

>still has shit about buddy invites
It actually doesn't, but it should You get 250,000 SP if invited.

Yep. Either do that or have some risky fun and go gas harvesting in J-space.

not sure if this is you, but very often miners think they'll be safer in isolated pockets of lowsec, rather than in the main big expanses, but in all of these isolated pockets there's always autistic gays out to kill newbro ventures

how do I find ded complexes?
scanning around in my cynabal, have only found gurista babby sites

Best semi afk way to make isk?
I play at work on the night shift but I am busy some times (nurse) and obviously can't be at the keyboard all the time. I'm Minmatar.

I'm Omega newbie looking for an EVE career.

Underestimating the President-elect was a good plan the first time, user. You should keep doing that, see what happens.

I bet you think George W Bush is an idiot too.
>literally american aristrocracy
>educated at andover, harvard and yale
>governor of texas
>two terms as President
>gets literally every single thing he wants done as president
>but he chooses words that are just wrong so obviously dumb
Yeah, what a fucking moron. Maybe if you cut back the smug self superiority shit you wouldn't get suckered by these people.

you keep doing that until you find them. if there's other players running them you will not find them easily in that area

assuming you are using a probe launcher and looking for cosmic signatures and not just looking at cosmic anomalies

Guys is there a limit of the invitation link? I think it was limited to 10 a month before, has it changed?

Ζει kαι βασιλεύει, kαι τον kόσμο kυριεύει!

No one said anything about intelligence, just that he was thin-skinned.

>He lives and reigns and conquers the world!

So did the alliance take off?

If you join a newbro corp in null, they have minerbros along with fleet boosts. And it is much safer than autists in highsec that cares about their "loot fairies", "muh gate camps"and zkillboard profile.

Check local channel always, fuck off if there is yellow flash and check everyone's corp and standings.

and never go to rancer.

Does drug gas still do damage?

If so, what type of damage does it do?

You're a retard

station trading

Bonus: Looks like you're actually doing work because you have a market window and excel spreadsheets open.

zkillboard.com/alliance/99005761/corpstats/
Not really, but you have to pay it your respects.

>never go to rancer
I could not for the life of me remember the answer to the question of which gate is camped right now.

Post killmail

Someone got shot because they literally stepped on someone's front yard without their permission, then whined about being shot without warning. Then they claimed to be MAGA. Do I have to connect the dots?

>try to solo pvp instead of just fleet monkeying
>make 2 jumps and engage a dessie and frig
>this 3 person engagement escalated into about a 30 man fight with reinforcements on both sides showing up

I guess i'm not allowed to leave to try and solo shit.

Has anything meaningful happened with the alliance? Sov? A second wormhole?