/fnt/ - FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

/fnt/ - OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?

Why aren't u out doin burnout at da meats wit ur bros or bangin ur >gf?

What are you are car related plans for the weekend?

A-to-B commuter wheelbox > irritable females of the human race

post waifu

Smoked some marijuana tonight.

Rotor on a 95 2wd f150 tomorrow morning then I'm headed into work to go roofing.

Good for you

Why'd you doritoswap and F fifteen-zero?

I'm kinda jelly actualidad,

>Why aren't u out doin burnout at da meats wit ur bros or bangin ur >gf?
because i drive an autotragic econoshitbox

>What are you are car related plans for the weekend?
i plan to change my oil because it's time for one. clean it inside and out (not spotless but a decent cleaning). maybe cruise around at night

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?
big trip next week saving cash for car parts and gas
see above, no shipping costs hella stoked, also am banging grill
supposed to rain, going to chill and bang grill
>A-to-B commuter wheelbox > irritable females of the human race
that's gay

Brake rotor numbnuts.

How does that work?
Does the combustion fire through the ventilation ports in the middle? How does compression even happen?

>can't into circular doritos
git gud

I was out fooling around earlier. There is either an urban gentleman in an illegally modified but also busted to shit Crown Vic, or my township really can't afford new cop cars this FY.

My car is too stock and I am too old to impress people at the meets here. Also, it's cold.

Knocked it all out today. An oil change to keep the warranty nazis happy, a brass shifter bushing that did absolutely nothing for the sloppy shifter, and some LED lights for the gay DRLs so that they don't look quite so gay and yellow.

Stuck at work for another hour.

Looking into getting some tgv deletes for my wrx.

Plans for the weekend is work more and ride the biku

What year WRX?

15. Everyone seems to note like the newer ones but I love mine

I've got a 16. There are small things that are annoying about it, but over all it's a great car. I assume you already tuned away the rev hang?

Yea like 2nd week I had it I put Cobbs stage one map on it. Now it's rocking a 3in turboback with a CAI.

Thought about throwing more stuff on it but then i bought a cbr and it just doesn't feel.fast anymore

Nice. How was the Stage 1 map? I want to do it, but I've never had a warranty before so I've been modding what I can that /probably/ won't get me a warranty claim denial from SOA.

Any other mods?

nevermind, reread your post. I've done an Invidia catback, and the Perrin shift bushing and shift stop. The catback is really quiet, and I didn't notice a difference with the shift stop or bushing

Phoneposting during a break.

Working at my job that makes me want to die until 10:30, wasn't able to pick up from my dealer before work but he texted me and said he'll have it waiting in his milk box for me when I get off.

What a nice surprise.

I've literally completely run out of friends, I either disassociate or they stop talking to me, so I'll go smoke weed and seek catharsis on the touge after work. Haven't had a >gf since June, and haven't managed to have sex since then

How you hangin in there bros?

looking for CR-V's on craigslist for a winter beater.

tell me. how are first gen CR-V's?

Yes master. Teach me the way of the Pringle.

As far as the tuner goes. I forgot to Uninstaller it when I took it in for their stock map ecu recall. Only reason they knew anything was up was their computer was telling them the car was on and running.

If they dig deep enough im sure there's a way to check.

Stopped in Uninstalled the tuner in the bay they did their shit re mapped the car got like.2 blocks down the road b4 I had to pull over and re flash it. The Rev hang is beyond annoying on their stock map.

It's rocking all.cobb stuff just cause there's no good tuners near me to do custom maps. Would have to drive out of state. Which is why I've been putting the tgv deletes off cause that will need a custom tune.

But with all the stuff on it and the tgv delete and a custom tune I should be able to get like 315 to 325 at the wheels.

Pic related from earlier today. Towing people's shit cars

I would say it gets better but it prolly wont. Go make new friends or just be the lonely driver. I work 12.5 hour shifts at night so my socal life pretty much vanished

Nice dude, I'm way more confident in the OTS maps and modding this car in general now. It's my first turboed car, I feel like I'm relearning everything.

Post stories and pictures of towing people shit pls.

About to pull in the wash bay clean this truck then go home but I'll leave you with a pic not everything I tow is a hoopty POS

That was a legit 40s army jeep with the starter on the floor and everything
have a good Friday Veeky Forums

no money cause i lost my job the other day
she just broke up with me yesterday

Thats why I am on a anime image board at 10:58 alone in my room

>atleast there's tomorrow
>atleast I still have my car

A Willys will climb anything.

It gets better.

thanks user

I got an Veeky Forums related job interview and I am hearing back monday, hopefully

We're all gonna make it, br/o/

On call for this week, and I have next week off. Starting on call again mid November. On-call means you are the direct escalation point at work and I got woken up around mid-night last night to fix some vpn/routing issues. working an extra two hours, didn't get enough sleep. .
She left me, haven't talked much about this actually but she left me and I have learned sometimes those relationships mean nothing. even my buddy who i seldom talk to/check up on gotta divorce. times are weird these days, some women just think they can end a relationship like that..
I';m actually working on my car tomorrow. i have a mustang and its time to get a little work done. a little maintenance until the snow hits...

I wasn't I traded my FD and got really drunk to celebrate
GTR is still down and >implying gf
Collect keys and money

Just ordered a short shifter, new knob and new leather dust boot for my miata because it badly needs it to be the cruiser I'm trying to make it

Because work, as always.

Work, and car is up on jacks with the rear end half apart.

Finish this fucking bushing replacement, and throw on the new tires.

>waifu

>FD
>GTR
>No gf
fuck off m8

>Over9k didn't even post
This weekly general is truly dead.

>fuck

At work
work
Dialing in my coilovers over the weekend, probably gonna get an alignment once I'm happy with where they're set. They are in a good spot right now, guess I'll see when it settles.

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?
>work

Why aren't u out doin burnout at da meats wit ur bros or bangin ur >gf?
>first snowfall
>work
>she recently left me
What are you are car related plans for the weekend?
>changing the spark plugs tuesday

A-to-B commuter wheelbox > irritable females of the human race
>i miss her

post waifu

good, good. come to the bike side

Didn't go to the gym. Regretfully watched the cubs lose after watching the Blackhawks win.

>tfw no invite

Order parking brakes for the supra, maybe fix the side skirts on it too and buy an oil filter and oil for my civic.

>tfw kv

I have no friends, no gf, no job, or skills in anything

these threads are all I have anymore and even there I don't really know TW@ or Over9k
, they just show up more than I do
everyone else I knew on forums in the past moved on with their lives or blocked me

Sucks to be you, then. I'm here forever, looks like you're stuck with my drunk ass.

Bring me food, I have the munchies.

here

loenly driver already, just came home from the aforementioned smokedown/touge run and it was just such a blast, the only fucking thing I can enjoy in life

Pushed the car really hard on an incredible road, felt like Dagumi

and yeah it will totally get better unless I let it get worse, just kind of at a low point right now bc broke and not doing so well in college and working a fuckton
what's the job?
>vert

is it floppy af? you should get some center caps for the 15" BBS too, they look classy as fuck

Drove my ricebox to my girls and we banged, pretty fun. Going to drive home rocking my neons at midnight, feel good man!

Really like dat lexi

pic=10/10

boss at japanese restauraunt drove me home in his WRX STI hatch, fucking floored it on what is essentially a canadian touge, as a busrider I had the shakes after that, I need a vehicle now

Thanks my friend

Are those zipties in the door?

Nah it's a dent that I put 'stitches' over with pin stripe tape. I did it like 4 Halloweens ago, or so and it just stuck lol

>Woke up 6am this morning
>Slight drizzle and dark
>Tore the rotor out and repacked the bearings
>Put everything back together
>Spun the rotor and it moved freely
>Out for a test drive, something is definitely wrong
>Drive back, bearings are hot as fuck
>Smoke pouring out the dust cap
>Go grab my toolbox
>Inner bearing and seal is sitting with the tools

God I'm a terrible morning person. Guess that's what I get for staying up late and getting up early.

I can't wait for the first slippery snowfall.

>Ran into my HS best friend
>Still with the same woman
>She's cheated on him time and time again
>He's afraid to file a divorce as everything he owns is in her name
>She has her name on his digitizing business, house, & cars

Glad I didn't settle down right away like most my friends did. Kind of feel bad for him, but he became a shitty friend after he told me she slept with her ex.

It does?

I take it your left handed

So Veeky Forums, have a good saturday? Get anything done?Any plans for Halloween?

At jiffy lube getting my oil changed..

Other than that my Saturday has been fucking awesome so far mane

0/10 you didn't troll me fucker jimmies remain unrustled

why, what'd you do today?