Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: yasp.co
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.weibo.cn/page/tpl?containerid=1005051347515747_-_WEIBO_SECOND_PROFILE_WEIBO&itemid=&title=全部微博
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Sing is our guy.

since the chest 3 update i get 100 packet loss every game, anyone knows how to fix?

Ask Gaben

pugna

Reminder that Soe is our girl.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing pugna's clothes and licking her tiny grey body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

10/10

Anyone got the webm of that cuck show that was posted here some day or two ago?

just spent 20 minutes shaving my neckbeard lads

check the /tv/ archives. it's some thread with 300+ replies

You're an amazing webm maker but that's almost too fast to follow for a senile bastard (21 year old) like me.

www twitch tv/gnuemacs

Playing solo ranked at 400MMR. Come witness the retardation.

I need hiroshimoot to increase webm max size to 5MB

reminder Pugna is not for lewd

>maxing stun before warcry
>going down to 10% hp on ancients
>textbook sven
reported

>not maxing stun
i fucking hate "people" like you

Although I guess it might work well enough to show how to do a basic farming pattern

Rather having more hammer damage than reducing war cry's cooldown considering I wasn't fighting much, you'd only really want war cry maxxed if you're trying to push a lot

also during that ancient thing AA was microing my creep away from tanking, aside from that I was going to heal it back from hitting normal creeps, so there's no real concern, it would only matter if I were against bloodseeker

>wanting a stun that stays 2 seconds stays same mana cost and same cooldown instead of armor movement speed and cleave

sopping
wet
doe
mouth

>After a total of 8 hours of Gwent I'm completely bored of it

They need more cards and maybe factions too, every deck has 2-3 optimal builds that get kind of boring after about 20 wins, no 5 match win streak should ever feel boring.

already had cleave maxxed by 7

it's more about having more stun damage, as soon as you hit more than one hero the efficiency of the damage per MP is exponential

>no my good sir i do not need 325 AoE damage yes 100 shall be plenty enough

is it just a meme or did people get mass banned from twitch(chat) for saying "lul jew"

>no one will kite me with my amazing 40 second cd warcry

Since the chinks are stronk right now
Can someone explain why they allow users like this weibo.com/potatobom

Why don't chinks get v& for this?

what's the song on sing stream right now

is that the based animal fight guy

No its a creeper that would get v& if he lived in the west.

>tfw your counterpick goes even better than intended

>redditors don't understand why sing is our eternal guy

>no Goodkind hero
dotards?

It transfers me to a login page, means you're chinese if you can see it or are so deep down the meme rabbit hole that you ironically learned chinese to create an weibo account.

Permanently mass banned.

morning 'ag

I'm on my phone and it works.
m.weibo.cn/page/tpl?containerid=1005051347515747_-_WEIBO_SECOND_PROFILE_WEIBO&itemid=&title=全部微博

The v& doesn't work the way you think it is. They only track people who download lots or who are producers or primary distributors. The way they go after guys who download a lot is they send an email or invitation of some kind to a honeymoon PTHC site to confirm their activities.

Not to mention even the most risque stuff in there is not considered v& worthy by anyone except A US, Canada, and UK.

Is goodking an grill.
If not then GET OUT

i SAID LUL my account is ok on waga chat lemme try BTS

who cares its just models i thought it was illegal stuff
this is acceptable int he west

Go to the bottom before you talk.

morning 'turds

uh oh
am I gonna get v&?

Is there any black Dota 2 pro player?

>senile bastard
you mean dotard

quick fap to this and you'll be innocent user

niggers are trash at games that require anything other than muscle memory

Babbys first time seeing this? CandyDoll has been around for ages and most govts in the West won't convict for it if that's all the person accesses.

Why is carry Omni knight so fucking good?

thanks bruh

Whatever. You can find much worse on youtube.

Oh.

Its a "AM farms against their deathball and then blames the team" episode

goodmorning d2g

Jubei

There's worse players in NA

soon...

>maxes hammer
>never uses ult
>brown boots at 10k+ networth

>wake up
>no patch

?

>wake up
>still on Secret

>sing strim over

what do now

it's that time again huh

General is already dead.

I hope blacks start an open and blatant race war.

Go to 9gag and browser there user.

I want this woman
I want her
if you're out there
I want you

post canonically pure heroes

We've already got one from muslims, why you want two at once?

Based. This makes me love us even more.

was "lul jew" banning channel specific or twitch wide

None purer

Maybe it will convince sjw whites that shitskins should be exterminated.

A lot of retarded, rebellious, Asian girls have stupid profiles like that girl. Le quirky sexual deviant. Don't stick your dick in crazy though user.

it's evening, malcom

I miss the 1v9 meta. I can't carry retards to a win no matter how i play now

T.2k shitter

Pick Arc Warden and OD

I'm 4k but sure

Good evening dead man.

now why would I need to upgrade my boots if I'm going for blink echo

t. 4k shitter

because threads will like double your farming speed?

there is no us you stupid faggot

god damn it it's such a cute trait in a tiny asian woman to be overtly sexual with a bored facial expression on

Jungle Invoker is the most underrated thing since Mid Ogre

but that just delays my echo which nets me a much better chance to get kills in team fights

>timbersaw is a good hero

ROFL

Who came up with this "timbersaw op!11" meme anyways?

pugna
drow
timber

Post mmr. I bet you are 3.6k

just hit 3504 mmr

feels good to be 4k

>blink on a timbersaw

25AS helps farm faster, being able to tread switch for free warcries, 9 str, all for 850 gold. It's value mate. echo is good but it still is ~2k gold. The tread boost will tide you over until you have echo. It's like armlet on alch. You could just rush radiance, but armlet makes sure you're capable of staying alive and reaching that radiance safely.

i think i could get behind this meme

>2.3k mmr
>thinks his opinion on anything matters

prove to me that od and sheever ARENT a thing

which one feels the vagina? does the other one finger the vagina one? what the fuck does she get then, the ass? how the fuck are they that coordinated?

2.3k matches don't even matter what hero you pick. the better players win.

Should I use my free Twitch prime subscription on Arteezy, or somebody who actually streams regularly like SingSing, Bulldog, or maybe even Envy?

I'm at a friends and we played a couple of games. He asked me for some builds (he's better technically but Iw atch a shitload of esports). felt fucking bad realizing that I gave horrible advice. I fucking suck at dotka man