Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

Out of beta (?) edition

>What's new?
Two new heroes, Varian and Ragnaros announced at Blizzcon, along with a new brawl map and a couple of new skins.
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20327398/new-things-announced-at-blizzcon-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=4900jOY8cCM

>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked. It's not worth it.

>Where do I find you Vikings-as-first-pick-drafting faggots?
/join Veeky Forums

>Current weekly brawl:
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20374411/blackhearts-revenge

>Latest patch notes:
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20352063/balance-patch-november-10-2016

>Official site, general news:
us.battle.net/heroes/en
heroesnexus.com

>Hero rankings, various statistics, talent calculator:
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

>For new players:
youtube.com/watch?v=wPk004vsjuE

>Tips and other useful resources:
heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips

Drafted correctly:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

do her feet smell like flowers?

i think they do

We need more healsluts desu.

I'm ready.

Anooooon, stop licking them!

they're too perfect

And the perfect way to start off a thread.

havent played in 8 months

what are the meme heroes to stomp with? you may only reply if you have a high mmr/rank

I'd recommend Mura for the job.

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

Whats up with all these lvl 15-35 shitters popping up in my quickmeme?
It's because im bad isn't it?

someone add me and play 15 games with me so i can get genjis oni skin for overwatch

>It's because im bad isn't it?
that and the storm of new players who want their genji skin

ill add u if you agree to suck my dick

whatever it takes daddy

whats high rank

not really. QM is super inflated mmr-wise for new players. Someone with decent MOBA experience could climb to diamond level mmr with 70-100 games with a pinch of luck. Even though they would know fuck all about mechanics or heroes.

The game ended before the laning phase did.

Nth for dropping the game due to Varian being hilariously broken in QP and making trying to learn the game impossible.

Really considering it. The game isn't fun anymore...

Has anybody else been having loads of connection issues? I've seen 3 people go drop in and out of games almost all match.

Yeah whenever I die it's because I have lag

I had one game earlier today like that. It wasn't my internet, either. Had to have been a server issue.

>qm

>hotslogs forcing you to turn off adblock
oy vey

>Can't do unranked due to not owning enough heroes

>Any assassin I pick that isn't Zeratul does 0 damage

>Healers are awful
>Tanks are pretty un-fun.

I'm just sad.

>I'm just bad

fixd

duo q is somewhere to start

More like heroes of the Azeroth.

Is it normal for Abathur players to AFK?

i wonder if this game would've been marketed better if it was just warcraft like hearthstone

literally every fucking game these shitters think it's some sort of joke to afk behind tower it's annoying af

clearly some meme that i don't understand. probably some cancerous youtuber "le ebin trole" encouraged them

I'd love it. All WC3 heroes just brawling about. Would've done great even with just 20 heroes on launch. And Reddit could've convinced them to announced a whole blown Diablo expansion pack. And then Starcraft.

I really think they fucked it up.

>new OP
Neat. Should've added stuff for the Nexus Challenge, however.

Does he say it, does he yell ''BY FIRE BY PURGED?''

What?

Give me more Zul'jin info blizzard, I need to know if i can play my shapeshifting trollfu or if it will be generic ranged assassin axethrower man

6 more weeks, this is pain.

Please god let it be WoW Zul'jin with a decent kit. Generic Troll will be such a let down

Why not both?

nuclear meltdown
japan is kill guys
turn on the news

Why the fuck would zuljin shapeshift? Hes not a druid.

I highly doubt they could pull it off

Because the entire fight against him in WoW was centered around him shifting into 4 different animal phases?

I feel they wont have that aspect for him.

Yeah probably not. I just find it far more interesting a concept for this game rather than Ranged assassin: Axes edition

All the models of him we've seen are his Warcraft II version

We'll be lucky if his WoW incarnation gets a reference as an ultimate

well FUCK now i want a multiclass druid that can shapeshift into 3 different animals at 10

can they do that in warcraft lore

Never said I wasn't.

Any tips?

>Varian being hilariously broken in QP

He really isn't
Stop trying to duel him as melee if you don't have any burst.

>not wanting diablo 2 druid
Enough from warcraft already REEEEEEEEEEE

I hope he doesn't have too much shapeshifting bullshit. I want to cast shit too.

>wanting worst D2 class
m8

That's not the assassin, user.

looking for diamond and up players for team league - senjinn#1478

Looking for someone to carry you, you little bitch? How about get out of silver and do it yourself you fat fuck.

>implying
assassin can finish hell naked with them corpse explosions
druid needs tons of +skills to have a viable elemental build

Okay, so what the fuck is this "You were dropped" shit? I didn't use to get this.

I had disconnects, but I didn't have to fucking exit HOTS before.

i'm literally the best player on /hotsg/ lol

wtf i hate both now. what about wizard?

Is Diablo still shit, because I always loved playing that big lumbering retard

You sure?

I am trying to find a tank that I want to play; I like playing characters like brightwing, abathur, and the lost vikings. Which tank should I try?

Muradin because he's good
Stitches because he's fun
Arthas because he's both

Dehaka for global presence like abathur and BW, rexxar if you want to control more things at the same time like vikings

Should I play or should I just fap?
The result will probably be the same regardelss

both

I really enjoy Dehaka, but his ultimates are godawful, especially with their lack of synergy with his kit.
Isolation is cool, but literally worse than Alarak's Q, a basic ability
Buffing the healing from adaption won't make it not shit, it still provides no utility or damage, and you can still be bursted down before the healing triggers

Both at the same time to be specific. Got a mouse with side keys for this purpose.

Fap to HotS rule 34 stuff while playing ranked.

Oh my god, playing in a party is fucking heaven. I got friended by a random fucking peruvian and played with him and it was still INFINITELY better than solo queue. What the fuck was I thinking.

I loved it.

how do i get thicker skin i'm so insecure, i love this game a lot but 50% of the time i do straight horrible or i do good and then lag makes me do horrible

and at first i'm not too hurt about it and try to make the best of what i've got then people say "Lol this X" as if i'm not on their fucking team and call me bad and then at that point i lose all motivation to play

i could mute but at that point the damage has been done

Maybe you could try maining a character for a while, just playing what you love playing or what you're simply best at. That way you could improve your basic mechanics and knowledge, and less people would be whining about it.

>You died 0 times while the average player dies 2.8 times
>Raynor HL

what? Is that why he is not picked anymore?

is overwatch blizzards new ded game?

>HOTS has nearly as many viewers as Dota 2

wtf when was it going as strongly as Dota

that's because of the stupid Genji skin promo thing right?

yeah, it usually has like 5k or something

>and you can still be bursted down before the healing triggers

If only you had a stasis like ability that allows you to still get your heals off

Isolation is still pretty good versus casters in general because of the vision component alone, it's just hard to pull off a nice one in a classic teamfight

Look up astral authority games : they have a pretty decent dehaka that played some at blizzcon recently

This is why I love Xul on Tomb

People stopped watching IW after they realized it was shit when they got to play it this weekend

how do I git gud with Leroic?
I normally play Malfruion,Guldank,Greymane that this is so weird too me but I just bought him and I think I'm in love.

baby murlocs......... quaint.......... but useful.......................

You just gotta learn to relax and take things as they come. It's a lot harder to do than it sounds, but every time you find yourself getting anxious or angry, just take a deep breath and refocus. Take a break for a few minutes if you go through a particularly rough game or a few losses in a row.

I stopped playing WoW after Burning Crusade, who is this Varian cucklord and why does he have mega-weaboo hair?

>being this dedicated to your hots waifu

>queue up with random guy from friends list
>yells at team for no good reason all match

hot damn

Gladiators, man.

>is the worst player of the bunch and the reason we're losing
>turns out he's hotslogs silver
always happens to me

If Undercoveranon is to be believed...

He will be based on the WC2 Axe Thrower unit, as he originally was. He won't be based on his WoW self.

He will be able to throw a net on people for CC, will have the ability to inflict Vulnerable upon himself in exchange for significant damage increase, and he will have very exceptional health regen (Troll Regeneration) to help offset the fact that he's essentially a berserker who harms himself to be more aggressive. (Vulnerability and whatnot.)

Yes he does.

I think that info leaked prior to Blizzcon so it might be outdated already, and we wont know for sure until like next year. It's tearing me apart.

overwatch is literally shit LITERALLY

Its literally spam hallways, charge ult repeat

Who has a bigger dick?
Tychus, Raynor or varian?

Tychus, but they're all ungodly huge.

but raynor was cucked by literal slugs

I thought the time that it would force a match on TL was past 1100 seconds.

We just had one up to 1134 before someone reset the queue

>lose games while consistenly doing the dps and not dying
>wonder what i have to do to counter the consistent theme of my varian being outvarianed by their varian, my chromie not being able to land a single r > w combo, my team having 0 map awareness at all times
>decide to pick muradin because maybe i can abuse op heroes to win
>sure enough it logs me a win
>nerf regen chen build but make muradin get a full hp bar in 30 seconds

I'll abuse it, but it is in no way balanced.

Friendly reminder

Upcoming stuff:

Zul'jin
Valeera
Kel'thuzad

Icethrower Zul'jin
Mechalord Gazlowe
Lil' Deathwing Brightwing

Amani War Bear
Gyrocopter
Giant Toad

Reworked Haunted Mines