What's Veeky Forums up to?

>What's Veeky Forums up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

lathewerks.com/shop/
rennstall.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First weekend without my stupid, filthy, annoying, /pol/tard roommate. I'm pretty happy.

Buying a new car!!!!!!

That sounds like the worst sitcom

I should probably be asleep, as there is a good chance of me waking up to one of the coordinators at work calling me up & asking if I mind coming in to work... but I'd rather stay up late, watch offroading videos and look up tire prices

Not much to be honest. I am really on the fence about buying a 1000cc sport bike. The only reason I want to buy it is to feel the rush of the power for the first time...the same way I felt when I first rode my 600 and the same way I felt when I first got my 250....it's intoxicating

I know the excitement will fade eventually but it's not a bad thrill for only $2500-$3500. With winter right around the corner, I don't know if it's a wise decision.

Going to Gavin's place to party

Brought some fine ass weed gonna be lit

I can get 160$ off on a Mountune catted downpipe. Should I buy it?

Replaced my transmission oil and put in a new fuel pump while hoping the apartment manager didnt notice me wrenching in the parking lot.

I have no friends, hobbies, or anything purposeful in my life, so I'm making off topic blog posts on the car subforum of a website dedicated to Japanese cartoons because I'm too dumb to use Facebook

I'm trying to learn to code. I have the dedication, but I'm not retaining anything

shopping for the smallest possible muffler to put on my camaro.

Original exhaust sits under gas tank, so I made a dual exhaust and let the pipes sit in the same spot. Much more surface area and no chambered mufflers get way to hot and boils the gas

fuckin 80s designs man

Maybe you're stupid.

maybe, but I've also only been doing this for 3 days

I was trying to repair my interior car door handle and I lost the fucking screws that held the trim. I put them in my shirt pocket but they somehow fell out. But does anyone happen to know what the screws I will need? I have a chevy hhr 2007 and I can;t believe I lost the fucking screws

Take them out of the other side and go to a hardware store to get new ones.

What car?

drinking a smoovie researching best undercoating to winterize my truck. Fluid Film is in the lead.

Working til midnight
Fucking sucks

Sitting in a classroom bout to bomb this midterm harder than hiroshima, then I'm going to hopefully out race my shit grade and get some In N Out to drown my sorrows like the pigfat I am

I feel you.
I got my midterm back with a 90 written at the top and was feeling pretty good until the professor told us the grade was out of 200 at the end of class.

I know that feel. Got my ass thoroughly fucked by a calc exam yesterday. Still salty there's no curve since I know everyone else did even worse than I did.

wishing I had a h/o/me so that I had a garage (aka wasting time looking at real estate I'll never buy)

You're both 4channers? Must be a real happening place there..

Putting taller springs on for the winter. They're cut Forester springs I think. Might be the rear springs too. I don't even know lol just that this car needs to be taller for winter

>this car needs to be taller for winter

unless you were scraping I find this hard to believe

Alright so It's just regular screws huh? I looked everywhere and typed t30 torx screws for hhr and nothing came up

>3 days
Why are you complaining about not remembering anything when you just barely startes?

What language?

Thinking if I should switch my shift knob. All I can find is cringe shit like skulls and katanas

what kind of car?

I've had an eye on these, they look great but are pricey lathewerks.com/shop/

>Things have been going pretty good; however, some thing is starting to bother me senpai

From what I hear, I'm starting to get worried ww3 is in our future. The younger generation just don't understand right now but there might be another war in the next couple of years. Shit is going to fall apart

currently playin some Metro 2033 while cross-shitpostin on /k/ and Veeky Forums.

Heading over to my girl's dorm in an hour with a case of Heineken so that should be fun

>buy red and black shifter expecting to like it
>wait a week for it
>put it on
>take it off
>put stock one back on

Why did I buy this

older Mustang GT, the ones on the site look nice. Maybe I'll buy one if I get a newer car

Python

The exhaust was 2 inches off the ground and I don't want to lose it when it's 4 degrees F outside

b-but I have more friends here...

The same screws as in your other door, duh

How is 0 more than 0?

>got out of work an hour ago
>pretty sizeable puddle of fuel under my shitbox just in front of the back axle
>mfw

It's been losing fuel now and then for a couple years as far as I know but I don't know at what point I should get it fixed. I don't know if it's intermittent or if it's actually getting worse..

Dude pull the tank out. There's either a fuel line broken or the tank is punctured near the top by rust. You could probably have a new tank and splice in some new line fairly cheaply if you're handy

Also, my car is at stock height or maybe slightly higher again

Researching the best exhaust for the 370Z/G37.

General concensus is the Motordyne Shockwave, followed by the Ark Grip. Both are $1500+/-

Im debating just getting a custom setup for around $600
2.5 cat back true dual exhaust, 12" resonators, Borla pro xs mufflers, and 4" tips

What else would I be doing at work

Looking at the speeding ticket I got on my way home and laughing.

Had another doctors appointment, got probed, missed the /hou/ meet, now I'm playing vanilla WoW

Wat car

5 hours later getting burritos after Gavin's party

I'm high as shit lel

just do what i did

get out of minnesota and come to the west coast

sure everything is way too expensive and the people here are shit but theres good outdoorsy shit to do and it never snows

Forgot which board I was on. Hello fellow Veeky Forumsk/ fag

Would it be feasible to buy a place that's remote and in the mountains? Like if I were to go to any of the western states it'd have to be north California, Washington, and I think Oregon is right between them although I've always been shit at geography.

I'd like to have a car to carve up the passes, and some land to collect rain water and grow tons of pot on.

It'd be simple and pleasant. I could be far from anything.

Hello

Land like that definitely exists out here, but in Oregon especially it is ridiculously expensive. The house I moved from cost $100k in MN but in OR it could easily be worth $300k. There's a pretty major housing crisis going on here and everything has been jacked up to shit because of it.

Yeah I have like 800 dollars so I guess I can forget it

you really wanna know?

You would do humanity a service by volunteering for euthenasia.

In all seriousness, do it. IF you've been riding for a few years, and you obviously had no problems with smaller bikes so I don't see why not? Winter isn't that much of an issue because you can change your riding style.

If there is, so what?

>Saturday morning
>no orders going out
>small amount of stock replenishment, few special order parts, will be done in five minutes of I stop posting on Veeky Forums
>partner is here, don't have to build orders
>no deadline to put everything away, very little to nothing else to do afterward
>lunch shows up at 11:45 and I get to eat it watching the babbies at the loading dock
>smoke just enough before leaving for a very slight buzz for the ride and morning freight
>leave whenever I finish, or go to rear lot and pull truck in to work on in the shop, or walk a block over and browse this weeks new stuff at the goodwill and computer center

This is almost every Saturday morning.

who pissed in your corn flakes

>2LT in Michigan national guard because ROTC in Michigan
>Graduated May 2016, went back home to northern Virginia
>fiancé has a year left of school in Michigan, so I get to see her before/after every drill. Feelsgoodman.jog
>bought a Honda insight for the 1500 mile round trip.
>great little car, now I don't care about how far something is, her and I just go on little road trips to cool places when I'm in town.
>can't wait to play with my mazdaspeed3 when I get home tho. This honda is slow as balls.

Life is good.

used motor oil and a paintbrush

dying inside

Fuck off, welfare queen

>National guard
Something tells me you were a little bitch back in highschool. You originally found cardio difficult and you find your ability to bench 180lbs adequate.

You're probably still a little bitch.

Yikes... seems like someone is butthurt they couldn't pass the ASVAB at the recruiters office.

You do know that the National Guard has the same standards as active duty, right?

He did say that he's a 2Lt though, so he should probably get you a coffee.

Or didn't want to be a mindless dog

gay

Answer the question you retarded faggot

At some family event, I wish I was at home watching anime and I kinda feel guilty. Nothing Veeky Forums related aside from wishing I had a decent car and not some automatic shitbox my parent tricked me into buying four years ago

>his car doesn't have a viscous coating of oil from a rear main seal leak
>he has to apply it by hand
kek

Back at work AGAIN after my kid's bday party, alongside workfu so probably spilling spaghetti until around midnight

Considering I work for battalion, you're pretty much hitting the nail on the head. Being surrounded by captains and majors all day has its benefits tho. A lot of good advice and lessons learned taught to me.

Mindless dog? Edge lord over here.

Dude, do you have any military friends. They're the best you'll ever have.

>Why did I buy this
bc you have shit taste

rennstall.bigcartel.com/

Listen to your NCOs as well. They know what the lower enlisted need, or at least how to keep them from getting DUIs or offing themselves for the most part.

>tfw shitting my guts out
Feels bad

what do you do?

Listening to pic related while browsing Veeky Forums

13 hours through an 18 hour shift
Saving for a new SS ute and the overtime helps

>13 hours through an 18 hour shift

Wait, what do you actually do?

When I am on call, its 8 days 24 hours a day for the on-call work.

>8 days
Nigger wut

Getting myself involved with a married woman, even though I know I'm going to regret it.

Work in a pokie room (slot machines)
Literally want to kill myself driving a v6 fwd toyota home every night
Cant wait to get in my car and smile as I drive the 25km home

Also yeah, not on call, im behind a bar and have been for the past 14 hours
So damn tempting to crack open a whiskey but again....25km drive home

Sunday-sunday shift
Sometimes it can be brutal though, if there is a large outage or something wrong which nobody else can fix they just call me and wake me up...

Been there, the thing is would she leave him for you
If not, man you just gotta run and forget about it

What leader bike are you looking at for 2500???

Cleaning my room.

Mostly anxiety

Hey Veeky Forums. What do you guys think about Renault R 12 GTS? I wanna buy one ,they are really cheap here.

American here but they look great IMO, probably easy to work on and if they're cheap, why not? Looks like they drive nicely too.

>Been there, the thing is would she leave him for you
Yeah she's already talking about leaving him. She sleeps over while he works. I've already explained that I'm not looking to get into a relationship.

Buuut she's into cars as much as I am. And an easy 6.5/10

Listening to Eurobeat and shitposting

If she's willing to leave her husband for someone else without a civilized discussion with her husband she's worth nothing more than to be treated as a cum dumpster.

If she isn't tip toeing around, that's okay.

>bought walmart oil for my shitbox
feels cheap, but at least I'm getting the OEM brand filter

you really really wanna know squidward?

I have to work with one, it fucking sucks.

Swapped the exhaust manifold and downpipe to a catless version from an older 306 because I could not find a phase 3 mani+cat from the scrappy. Had to do an oil filter conversion as well in order to get the oxygen sensor in place. Also made a silly looking air filter setup from a cheap cone filter until I can find a suitable enclosed air filter. All in all a nifty learning experience. Didn't even take that many peers to get the thing going and it's surprisingly nippy for a TU5 engine. Also don't get your panties in a bunch about the picture, there are several jackstands under the car.

about a year ago I went to a highly recommended BMW mechanic to do a basic diagnosis on my E46, he told me to stay on the right lane and to never drive it again until it got fixed. Over 6k worth of repairs.

I haven't done anything but oil changes and basic fluid replacement. About to hit two years with it

Wanted to go for an drive to get some eliquid but the battery had gone flat from the cold.

Now sitting here watching the office