My Summer Car Thread 2

First Thread: Walkthrough / Screw Guide: my-summer-car.wikia.com/wiki/MY_SUMMER_CAR_GUIDE_2:_ELECTRIC_BOOGALOO

Both ways to get to the shop:
From your house
>right
>right again
>right again onto a paved road
>right onto the highway
>get off at the first exit

Better way with less dirt roads.
>right from house
>left
>right at 4 way dirt intersection
>left onto highway
>pass 1 dirt road on left
>turn left onto paved road (repair shop here)
>at store
Peer, fun & failed inspections

whats the point of windshield wipers????

>Rain/water hitting windshield is not animated

so my cars lurching and backfiring and running too rich.

i've been trying to tune it but no luck. any ideas?

an extra button to push once in a while

check fluids and also something else that was inside the car used to screw people up, can't remember what it's called, it was a little thing you pulled out left of the dashboard right of the radio..

I'll CHOKE you

fluids are fine, the valves just keep clicking no matter how many times i adjust them.

car will rev but doesn't go back to 0 rpm

That's it! Yeah so back in the original heyday of MSC that was the thing that fucked EVERYONE up, or fixed everyone's car. It was really strange. Haven't actually sat down and gotten to build my car yet so I'm not sure how it works with this release but the choke is worth a shot

it isn't about how many times you adjust, you must simply adjust them correctly. do it better

okay i'll keep spinnin them screws my man

tune carburator with screw

the key is having a solid intake of rilli sausage and beer

You can turn them on, then off again

all while drinking peer

Phew, managed to pull out the hose from the well after like 15 tries or something. If you don't have any other poop jobs to do, it would probably be faster and easier just to let it drop down and go home, save and sleep.

Just drive forward next time.

I finnished the car, just to find out the fuel can was pretty much empty

Go get gas in the van

That doesn't work anymore that well since they adjusted how much force the hose is able to take with today's update. If you try to drive off, it'll detach and drop down the well. Has done so no matter how fast or slow I take off.

superior finnish peer and rilli stacking skills

Worked for me 30 mins ago with the latest steam build

How the hell am I supposed to get the engine in?

So how long does the repair shop take and what do you do after you drop the car off? Never used it before but I need to fix some fucked up body work.

You just need to get it in the right position, then you should find three motor mount screws, two in the front of the subframe, almost in line with the tires, then one at the back of the subframe in the middle.

Jesus why does this have to be such a pain in the ass?

>Finish the car
>filled up fluids
>fires up fine
>leave for town
>get to the mail box
>passenger door falls off
>shortly after, a lost of power to the wheels
What happened?

God damn it's just so comfy

Feels like I'm playing octodad.
Also, rolled my van 3 fucking times on the way to the 'shop' and you cunts have built cars already, jesus christ.

And now I can't find my sausages or beer that flew out. Fug.

If you want to flip less take the highway route everywhere. When you exit your property take the left turn towards Loppe and at the next dirt 4 way intersection you see turn right and the highway will be a few feet down that road. Turn left onto the highway for Loppe (body shop and 4 door sedan) or right for a long trip to the store, pub, and registration place. You seem to get better gas mileage on the highway too.

how reliable is stopping for the bolice checkpoint? What if a truck or green cunt rear ends me?

Just pull over to the shoulder and you'll be fine. I've never been killed by either of them by doing that.

I wish there was an easier way to make money than stand in front of the phone waiting to be called

Not really got much to do to my car until I can buy new parts for it

i seriously cant find the third bolt for this gear linkage, is this guide wrong witht he amount of bolts?

i found it

Help Veeky Forums, I'm an idiot.
I got the game and I'm at the screen where you enter your name after starting a new game. How do I start the actual game from this screen?

Could be, it was written ages ago.

If you can't even figure that out, have fun with the rest of the game.

Click on the first small block of text on the upper left hand corner of the card, it'll say "Last name", do the same for the next, then that's it

Thanks, I'll give that a crack.

play some babby handholding mechanic game if you want everything easy

line it up with the mounts? I did it on my first try

What happens when fatigue gets maxed? Will I just go to sleep on the spot or do I die?

test it out for us

My fatigue has been maxed for a few minutes and nothing has happened so far. Should I risk driving home from the pub?

The van wont move. Automatic shifter doesnt do shit, and doing manual clutch and putting it into gear makes it crawl. It doesn't have any gears besides forward and reverse (pretty sure the van is prnd why does it even have a clutch wtf)

you must go where no man has gone before

lol

Fucking cops. That's the last time I stop for them.
>pull to the shoulder
>$700 fine for no apparent reason
>pull back on to the road
>can't get up to speed fast enough
>killed by techno-bitch

I manually set the gear keys to test if gear 1, 2, 3, etc works and it doesnt do anything at all. Makes no difference.

Git gud.

it's fun reading people that can't even get past the basics like checking the parking brake

press r, check handbrake.

I CLICKED THE PARKING BRAKE AND IT DIDNT EVEN CHANGE ANYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is the parking brake light still illuminated on the dash?

I've stocked up on peer from the pub. Here we go.

DID YOU LEFT CLICK OR RIGHT CLICK?

gods peed

l-left click

how do you reset the car body again? Mine is all beat to shit and back.

Tried right clicking it?

Parking brake has three settings.

Full, hill start and disengaged. Make sure you right click it twice.

lol. this game gives you all the information you need, be more cognitive.

cognitive my dick faggot

yeah we gud now

Some cunt in a truck killed me, however, I didn't fall asleep.

Still havent been able to get the exhaust on. Open headers it is then.

Also I start pissing coolant after a while on the highway. Temps wont stay down, I assume thats the lack of exhaust?

players like you are so fucked in this game. Can't wait for your next tear filled post

no pipes = skyrocketing temps but it could also be something else contributing

Nah thats most likely the only difficulty I'll have, I just didnt know you had to right click to release things

I just cant find the spot where it connects. The walkthrough says under the car near the E brake but i've waggled my mouse all over that motherfucker and no checkmark

>the case of beer upright next to the van
pure pottery

such is life

My computer is so potato it won't even run this game

just installed the game. before i start, is there a guide for how to setup my wheel? i dont know what controls do what in the config menu

Assign each axis to an axis on the controller config menu in the launcher. Fiddle around with it on the in-game controller config screen.

is there a low range and high range gearbox in the truck?

Yes. Hit R.

Yes, R changes the range.

How does teh shop work? I cant pick up anything or put it in a basket.

Fuck around with stuff until it works.

You can buy:
Fan belt
Oil
Coolant
Brake fluid
Sausages
Macaroni
Pizza
Beer
Milk
Yeast
Sugar
Juice
Mosquito spray
Pretty sure that's it, the other stuff is just a placeholder for now.

And chips

i bought tons of shit, but im not sure where i "pick itup" so to speak

I knew I'd forget something. I'm used to playing the old version where you could only buy sausages and beer.

Doesn't matter now, I drowned in shit

Click on the register to pay and it all spawns on the counter

You click on the register and most of it will spawn in a shopping bag. Beer, coolant, and oil will spawn and fall on the floor.

Did you actually pay for it?

>tenth restart
>build all of motor and front suspension
>just need fan belt and fluids
>need peer and food too and might aswell get more gas and dissel
>bring starting peer for saftey
>get to store buy everything and leave
>drive home is uneventfull intill i get on country road
>drive off road van on the side
>nothing is flipping it
>die from not drinking the life saving peer
>spawn at home thrist bar still red
>shitshitshit
>drink barn booze
>does nothing to the bar but gotta go save the peer
>take shiter 5000
>impossible to drive smashed
>get to flipped van
>try to get out of shiter 5000
>slides into ditch on its own????
Fyck

kek, no wonder i still had the same amount of money.

ok another question, i crashed my van and died. bitched out and alt f4d so i can reload my save. but i spwaned outside of my house, with all of my progress except no van. what happened to it?

You know you can drink from the tap right? Turn it on and lean down.

I just tried to do my first poop job and I fell down the well and died trying to put the hose in. That was also the furthest I've progressed in building the car, I had the suspension done and wheels mounted and I was ready to drop in the engine.
>PERRRRRRRKELE

Likely where you crashed it.

Uts wgere u crashed i assume

Where does the starter go? I took it off and forgot where it goes.

Oh shit m8 i didnt

are there plans to implement a "fart" function? maybe even a status bar that if you let it get too full your character will get sick

on the eingen

Fetishists please go

It should attach between gearbox/engine on the flywheel.

what? I just want to rip a nasty beer fart while throwing my middle finger and piss out the window to the police