What's the verdict?

What's the verdict?

BRZ is better if you want handling and driving experience. Mustang GT is better if you want power. Camaro V6 1LE is better if you want track performance.

Outdated, needs a new chassis.

Nice rims

Is this somewhere in the middle of all that, then?

Yes.
But..
it handles better than Camaro and Mustang
it is quicker(accel) than BRZ or V6 Camaro
it tracks better than Mustang or BRZ

For what it's worth, I like how it look much better than the 350z.

for the price the nismo is not worth it

fat
barely quick
ugly
it's a Nissan
You can get cars that do better for less

too meh for me.

nice english. Did you just float onto American soil last week?

at this point it's absolutely ancient, and you pay too much for what you get

then again, if you like the styling and z-car heritage, then i guess go for it

Veeky Forums is going to criticize you nomatter what car you buy, so i wouldn't be paralyzed by choice. if it's what you want, then it's what you want.

>buying a v6 camaro
>literally ever
>for any reason

a y y l m a o

Both the 370z and this are ugly as fuck, get a 350z instead.

tries too hard to be sporty/modern. What's about with those headlights? Rear looks a bit odd too, if the rear spoiler is optional and the headlights could be adjusted, I'd be more tempted to get one of this when I can afford to demote my shitbox Elantra to a winter beater.

why is it so hard for a car designer just to make something sleek and simple and effective? Even the GT86 is shit right now with the 2017 model.

>BRZ over 370Z
r u srs rite now? You won't feel the handing difference off the track, but you sure as fuck will feel the power/tq difference. With the prices so close it's a no brainer.

pigfat n v6
looks decent tho

He missed one letter you sperg

Thirsty V6 for the power it makes
Nice sound, but that's about it
It really should be 300 lbs lighter

boyracer trash. if you want the platform get a g37.

Jesus do you bus riders have any more arguments than the usual meme copy paste?

This thing can do 0-60 in 4 seconds with bolt ons, if that isnt quick I dont know what is. Yes the body is outdated as fuck buts is an unique style, now this model (nismo) comes with around 30hp more than a normal 370z and a bolts on 350z hr can do the same, all this to say if the price was adjusted this be a a monster

>bolt-ons
Nice meme ya got there benchracer, but for the fuck of it tell me exactly which "bolt-ons" you are referring to

Warmed over version of a car from 2002.

when can I start writing for motor trend

I always wanted a 350z because I heard it's a comfy tourer, but I tend to buy cars with 30+ mpg, are cheap to insure, and are easy to work on. This doesn't tick any of those checkboxes.

So, it'll just sit there in my "that'd be cool, but I'll pass" category. Still, it's a a nice car.

It needs a bolt on onboard oil supply tank to feed that oil burning piece of shit of an engine.

>intercooler
Are they using the Q50/60 3.0 turbo engine in this now?

I'm thinking about getting a 350z how good are the platform to tune, i want to make it into a track car or are there better cars for that

>are there better cars for that
Miata

The only crime here is the door handles, and MAYBE the headlights. It's hardly a bad looking car, it's just on the over-designed and gaudy side of cool.

All comes down to how much money you want to spend and what cars really bring out your inner fan boy.

>tfw DK's 350z sold for over 200,000 USD

If we're gonna talk about off the track.

Way worse gas mileage. No backseat for convenience items or friends in a pinch.

If we gonna talk about non dd-related topics... weighs 3200lbs... how and why for such a short car with no backseats? Costs 30k (CAD) for the base and won't have an LSD unless you get the one trim above which is 39k.

And no matter how you look at it, the chassis is old as fuck.

I think it's cool. Never driven one, just sat in one. But it surely felt like a true sports car

You gotta do the rear next

I think its engine would be nice in an ND Miata.

The VQ37VHR seems relatively light weight, compact, and came in a lot of cars.
But I can't actually find specs for the dimensions and weight of the engine.

For the car itself, the chassis is outdated like others said. Not that good of handling.
Chassis is 33% less stiff than the RX-8 despite being a two door. Weighs more than an RX-8 as well. It's really pathetic. Worse than an RX-8 in every way except that it actually has a powerful motor like the RX-8 needed.

If you want a good platform to tune and track, the ND Miata is better for less.