/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Vacca still a cute edition

Old Bread: Purge soon. Make sure your profile is public, gtag is your active crew and you have "don't kick me 2016" in your bio or you're kicked.

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to all.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.36
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/228742727

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60000/new-deadline-mode-and-shotaro-bike-plus-special-bonuses-in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oica5jG7FpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.
>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.

>11 posts early

>Be Nullprophet
"How can I be annoying today?"
>Purple org having fun on top of a train
"Boy, that sure looks like fun I wasn't invited to!"
>Get on the train and throw molotovs at people until they die.
>They get annoyed in chat.
"Why does no one love me!? :("
>Keep getting back on the train
>Get into the org's friendly fire off melee fest
>Meleed a million times
>In the confusion, Subscyed lands the finishing blow
"gonna relatiate desu"
>Roll up to the train and shotgun Subscyed
>They respawn
>Roll up to them honking my stupid clown horn
"no more violence pls"
>Killed
"I gotta go home in 20 mins"
>I go passive

Thus Null's dramawhoring continues despite starting shit to begin with.

Vacca a more than cute.

OOOOHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYY GGGGGGOOOOOODDDD

ITTTSSSS ELEVVVVEEEEENNNN PPPPOOOSSSTTTTSSS EARRRRRLLLLYYYY

t. Crafty

>tfw not famous enough to have shitposted on about in thread
fug yeah

# G A M E M O D E S

How the hell do I make money? All these people I see with millions and I barely have 50k?

Play Deadline with 2x money but I think that might be over now

Grind contact missions until you can be a CEO then you can make money faster and faster

Oh, I've become a CEO before, just niggers won't leave me the fuck alone when I try to buy shit, nobody wants to be my bodyguard or they're fucking idiots and therefore, I end up losing my stock.

>actually doing CEO stuff with randoms

Get a public lobby with just you in it (very easy on console, not sure about PC) and grind to your hearts content

You missed out on the golden age when money hacks didnt get you banned.

Can you have two chartacters? I want one cute girl for when I play with /gtag/ and alone, and one normal guy for when I play with my actual friend

yes, and since more than half of /gtag/ wants to pretend to be a girl you dont miss out on a lot by going in as a normal person.

First of all

>GTAO
>cute girl

Pick one

Second of all
>not just playing as girl all the time

Fag

you can make a qt if you try

Sorry bro, looks like an Asian dude in makeup

Reminder FUCK BOXVILLES

It's a retarded long drive, the truck is slow as fuck, it can barely climb hills, some streets might even bring you to a complete stop if you don't have enough speed, and the worst part of all, YOU HAVE TO EXIT THE VEHICLE AT EVERY DROP AND PLACE THE PACKAGE A DISTANCE FROM IT, LEAVING IT TO THE MERCY OF SHITTERS WHILE YOU RUN UP TO WHATEVER BUILDING, GO THROUGH THE ANIMATION OF PLACING THE PACKAGE, RUN BACK, GET BACK IN THE TRUCK, AND GO THROUGH THE AGONIZING PROCESS OF ACCELERATING PAST 2 MPH.

Boxvilles fucking SUCK I don't know what the fuck they were thinking having you deliver product in these things.

Wait, yeah I do, they were thinking "Haha wow these are so garbage I bet loads of them are going to get blown up causing all the goyim to lose their money. The supply missions are so boring they probably got sick of them and bought supplies. Maybe they will be upset and buy a Shark Card."

you forgot the part where you blew up then left the game

THIS KID IS FUCKING PISSED

>playing through SA again
>mfw the constant droning sound of the plane

still better than most of the abominations running around

When "somewhat passable" is the best girl you can make, that says a lot of about the character creator

trannies are trannies
The fact is you character would look better as a male

I'll take that over the random plane seizures in GTAV

yeah, its pretty shitty. hopefully in the next gta we can make something that doesnt look like a dude with makeup

>Flying low to the ground
>Having fun
>Suddenly turbulence
>Shakes the plane downward
>Crash into the ground

Why did they add this?

Everybody but beta-orbiters and attention whores hate nullphaggot

the attention whores still hate/jealous of nullphaggot, so they pretend to like them to get more attention

>can't handle turbulence

git gud

>it's a "faggot pretends his tranny abomination is a qt or above average" episode

this bullshit was supposed to die with flibinigger

"Realism"

Rockstar slowly became obsessed with adding more reality to their murder simulators, which is sometimes good (better driving physics) but mostly shitty

nessi bls like me

t. sub upset again

nullphaggot a shit

Vaccafags purge when?

now, there's like only one Mexican with vacca, and a few lit whos that will sell the vacca when the next meme comes around

Easy ways to spot a novice in any field of gameplay?

On foot:
>He backs away from all opponents
>He stands in place to shoot
>He uses the cover button
>He hugs close to whatever cover he's using

Driving (spec. Races):
>He uses ramps even when optional
>He doesn't slow down on corners
>He turns from the inside of a road rather than outside
>He uses the e-brake

Flying:
>He flies planes at low altitude
>He approaches players in a jet at slight angles instead of dive-bombing
>He faces away from players when being locked on to (dodging backwards is possible but not as predictable)
>He doesn't change altitude constantly when attacking players in a helicopter

I didn't do jobs because the list would be too long. What could be added to this?

what's wrong with the vacca?

Nothing, I have one myself. I'm just sick of Vaccafags.

You could dedicate an entire post to heists and still not have enough room

whats wrong with staying close to cover and using the cover button>

Also whats wrong with flying low so you canm use the terrain to avoid people

suggest a filename

/gtag/ fights for attention

You can more easily pop out to shoot people when out of cover, and also you're able to more easily cover yourself. A lot of peak out points in cover leave your arms or legs exposed slightly.

A Truckfull of Freedom.

My 7 says it will be named handful of autists having sperg attack simultaneously

/gtag/ discusses the Vacca

>Null not in the webm
Really makes you think what that shit poster was ass pulling about.

Did R* Faggot ever say anything else after his appearance last thread or did he just fondle our balls a little?

Null joined in later

Is there proof or just ass pull?

Prove you wouldn't have crashed too, faggot

You can't.

Several people can attest to that

It's one person

>get into an MC
>do a couple missions make loads of money cause they were stupid fast
>do up another mission
>literally the rest of the server decides to push our shit in
>President leaves

Well for one thing, no one died to null and I was in that lobby expect for sub when she died to him first to even the kill count.

I never said that Null killed anyone in my Posts, I just said that Null was not in that webm because she joined in later.

Nope. He disappeared.

I don't have a whole lot of faith in him after the biker update actually dropped. He was right about everything but that info also surfaced from dataminers and he never actually posted proof that he worked at R* - we just took his word as law once his "predictions" came true.

He's dodged every other question thrown at him and handwaved everything else with "lul i might just be fucking with you, or i might not be, or am i ???" There were a number of us who inquired about our missing outfits and he gave some non-committal "bugs are bugs, if you have a blacklisted item your shit gets wiped" and then when half a dozen people called him on it and said their legit outfits had been wiped, he went mysteriously silent.

I'm not taking anything more that he says at face value until we get something concrete like a timestamped badge. Until then, he's just a convenient aggregator for the latest leaks.
Rockstar FAGGOT? More like Rockstar PARROT.

Just ignore them, join the pc flight plan!

>have outfit with duffel saved on it
>still not banned

What would a 'blacklisted' item be anyway? A topless female character?

Why is it possible to survive fiery plane crashes sometimes? I lost and wing and crashed pretty hard without dying or losing health.

Glitch, I noticed it mostly happens when you're in passive mode

But no one outside of /gtag/ knew the update. If it was typical 1337 hackers that would have been a million YT videos. And he knew everything about it, down to the drip content release dates. That's way more info than data miners of the past ever got

To whoever asked last thread which motorcycles benefit from e-brake: I get a lot of use out of it with the Shotaro and Nightblade, and with the Hakuchou Drag every now & then. It's less about compensating for inability to turn and more about having two different ways to turn as the need arises.

posting those two posts that rockstar faggot made about the next update in case anyone missed it and/or there's no archive

sorry about the cut-off tho, didn't think ahead

Just sounds too wild to be real. But then again we have races in the sky and a tron bike now so who knows what's possible

>can't understand why people want more garage space
>literally the only thing to buy in the game and he can't understand why people want more room
Now that's the out of touch R* employee I'd believe

>buy a mod shop on top of it

Nice try you little shit, you rused me with the bike shop, you won't get me twice

still going

At the very least it lines up with the newswire post about high end vehicles, but rather than supers as expected it's wild stuff

Garage thing lines up too, R* seemed a little frustrated halfway through stunts when people kept asking for more garages

there are a lot more cars in the game than bikes desu, probably worth the dive

Honestly it confuses me too, why do you guys need 60 cars?

The same reason we'd like more outfit slots. Vanity, variety, and fun.

I didnt know titans had a shiney variant

There are some I just want to mod up and keep but never drive. Also Vehicles are about 90% of the spending you do in the game, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that people would like to be able to spend money

How can I prove it to you

REMINDER

If you are considering any vehicle purchases soon, wait till Friday when R* traditionally does a Black Friday sale on ALL vehicles

I just want to sell/delete all of my apartments but one and live in my office desu, if I need more space I'll just buy garages

Invite to pc crew
wadsworth_it

>Going to buy more cars I'll only use once
>Gonna have to grind for another week to recoup
And the cycle continues. Wish I could quit this dumb game.

Me too.

youtube.com/watch?v=oica5jG7FpU

>all this dumb shit
>Duke o Death STILL won't be online

They used it in a Moving Target freemode event just to taunt us. It was so much fun to drive.

Good.
We don't need more armored vehicles in online.
If you wanna use it just go play singleplayer.

It is a slower armored Kuruma, it changes literally nothing besides giving shittermobile variation. If they don't add it armored Kuruma will still be abused

That doesn't justify shit.
It's still another armored vehicle in GTA, we have enough we don't need more.

>tomorrow is Youga + another 2 week event
>Black Friday discount probably tossed in around Thursday
>trailer for this alleged update first week of December
>drops the second week with Christmas special in the files

Sound reasonable? They ended last year pretty big with VIP stuff, seems like they are setting up to do it again

Whatever they add for Christmas, I wish they'd leave it in. Is it true that the Sanctus was only available with the Lurcher and Frankenstange?

Explain the difference
>10 people drive armored Kuruma
>8 drive armored Kuruma and 2 drive Duke o death

Shitters will shit regardless

Christmas stuff has always been left in, Slamvan, race cars, and Tampa were all Christmas specials that were never removed.

Sanctus was assumed to be permanent since it wasn't specifically tied to Halloween but it's gone. I even still get loading screens that say I can still buy it but cant

who else is /esskey/ here?

Are gamemodes still going or is that over with?

I was thinking of the actual festive items. I bought some Christmas clothing and masks last year, but they disappeared.

We finished sorry ; - ;

That's the answer I was looking for, thank you.