/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Last thread: Dead general edition.

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.01 (Kernel)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Downgrade from 11.1 possible thanks to new exploits that are going to be released in the following months. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: you can use httpwn to play online and access the eShop.
You can downgrade from 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. plailect.github.io/Guide/dsiware-downgrade
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe only for RedNAND/a9lh users.
-Unbanning is possible by replacing LocalFriendCodeSeed_B gbatemp.net/threads/449251

>Wii U
-A new method to get regionfree has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/448468
-Preview version of hexFW released.
-haxci has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/447688/
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/

>Vita
-Adrenaline released. gist.github.com/TheOfficialFloW/0ed4e09e2d447e631416cb84d7c43107
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-4.06 patches the 4.01 jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE.

>PS3
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

plailect.github.io/Guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FINALLY

AT LAST

WHY ? NOTHING NEW HAPPENED

FUCK POKECHILD GETTING BANNED

How do I get Sun/Moon to work in rxtools?

Any way to get a PSP demo onto a Vita without PSN? Wanting to get adrenaline running but worried that going online I'll end up updating the firmware accidentally.

Hello friends

Been outta the loop for a bit, does the psp savedata transfer method not work anymore?

Where do I put the ISO for adrenaline? Is there overclocking in adrenaline?

Is /hbg/ reclining?

Should I help him?

giant beanbag master race

>my girlfriend
what do you think?

FUCK POKEMON

Any way for me to downgrade on 9.9 without a cart entrypoint? I'm trying to follow the a9lh guide and my options there seem to be only carts or e-shop downloads, but I wanted to make sure.

It does work, You put iso in pspemu/PSP/ISO/
or pspemu/ISO

Any way to get your 3ds unbanned? Damn pokemon

if you dont have a browser then no

any news about running 3.61 games on vita?

adrenaline update when?
mai update when?

Offering money though...

How do I get unbanned?

Why is /hbg/ so rude and unhelpful?

HENkaku's firmware spoof is still working and even if it didn't, the PS Store asks if you want to update or not.

>> Nah

>> Never

Hey I got a couple of games from my brother who's over in America during my birthday, I want to play them but I have the latest version of 3ds firmware.
I spotted Freakyforms deluxe at my local game shop and I am wondering if I get the hax and the game I can just instantly use homebrew to play the rest?

Well, shit. Browser calls for an update on load. Thanks.

>adrenaline update when?
Feb
>mai update when?
no idea
muh secret hacking club

buy a new console

>3.63 NEVER EVER

Why does /hbg/ only answer questions related to the a9lh guide instead of telling them to fuck off yet not answer real questions? It's a general full of idiots wanting to seem smart is why.

Alright what do you need help with.

why did the chinese forsake us?
there's still games that don't work right

It's my own nemesis. I end up falling asleep a lot due to how comfy I am.

Cause Veeky Forums

Well they get so many same old questions daily it's kind of annoying to answer all of them repeatedly.

Yes i recall there being homebrew that allows for region free launching

Because they have exams. Don't expect anything until Feb.

According to some user, Mai is also busy with exams and will be back by Q2 2017.

Cause chinese

If we don't answer they just post

>"Anyone?"

Every 5 minutes

>Q2 2017
fuck
I mean it's not like I don't have a veritable mountain of things to play, but fuck

Yes they do but what does that have to do with what I wrote?

Btw don't trust chineses too much, they spy on you like google

Anyone?

Thanks for the confirmation senpai.

who makes the best sd and micro sd cards?

children

Alright fampais, I haven't messed with my 3Ds in months and i'm still on RXTOOLS 10.7.032U. Can someone explain or point me in the direction that will get me all up to date with all of my firmware, custom-firmware and games/savedata and things like that?

I'm confused as all hell with all of the different and new methods and CFWs.

mixza

plailect.github.io/Guide/

My 3DS that I just put A9LH got banned before I could pirate any games

I think they can detect A9LH now guys.

A lot of the questions could easily be googled. They don't deserve friendly treatment if it's an excessively easy to answer question that'd take at most like 5 seconds to google.

I hate this 1 min cooldown and captchas

wtf is this

>People getting bans for playing a game for childs early
>Comfty playing mh4u and gen with friends
>Pokemon, not even once

Can you manually backup saves by going into the Nintendo 3DS folder on the SD card?

I used a backup from June to fix Luma3DS and some of my games are greyed out. I want to back up those saves so I can delete the games that are broken and then restore the saves.

How do I go about backing up my save from the leaked moon .cia?

Want to transfer it to a freeshop copy

jk save manager

They also don't show up on any save manager.

It's possible to play DS games without a cart now? Is it DSiware only? Any any DS game be played now? Is there a set up that needs to be done?

O3DS luma/a9lh btw

Any PKHex willing to make some money? My girlfriend took my 3DS and it updated to 11.2. No way in fuck am I hardmmodding it.All I want is to have 6 Pokemon have there IVs, EVs and Nature to very specific numbers.

I'd over the next 2 weeks trade you 6 Pokemon and give you the exact IVs and EVs with nature, you PKHEX them and trade them back.

Nope, still need a flashcart for the moment.Rumor is that there's something in the pipeline but we'll just have to wait and see.

YourPost

you messed something up. friend
too bad

I fucked up Veeky Forums. I fucked up. I bought a 64gb SD card and took my 4gb SD out of my 3DS. I transferred all the data from the old one to the new one on my laptop.

My O3DSXL won't turn on whatsoever. I had it hacked on 9.2 with Luma3ds, had no issues previously. When I press the power button the blue power light flashes for a brief moment then goes dark. The orange charging light works fine.

Any solution or is it bricked for good? I have no idea what I did wrong but it just won't turn on.

By any chance did you have a shop or friend a9lh your 3ds for you.

I just bought it from my friend

He must have dumped its friend code seed and used it for himself. Or if it had cfw he used pokemon last week

Turn it on without the SD card inside.

Activity Log!

It does the same thing with or without it, even with the old SD card. Same with or without a game in the back.

Bricked

HA HA oh shit so that's why i wasn't banned i deleted the activity log and had spotpass off.

HA HA no

The 3ds is fine, it's just not reading the new SD card. Did you format it to FAT32?

So, the $99 n3DS is supposedly on 11.0.
If I were to get one, my options for downgrading would be following the convoluted method which involves my old 3DS, or waiting for slowhax?

Going through the eshop on my Japanese Wii U trying to flesh out the available Japanese content on the key site. So far I put up the Taiko games DLC but not sure what else I should go for, ideas?

well you know the answer so why ask

yep

Cartridge version of Moon CONFIRMED to work in luma emunand on o3ds. Yeah a9lh is best but if you're a pokebuyfag and still scared, just use luma for emunand.

No I didn't cause I'm a fucking retard. Wouldn't the bigger issue be that it won't turn on when I try to start it start it with no sd card at all? Screen stays black, power light flashes for a moment before turning off.

No, that's normal. You can't turn on a a9lh 3ds without the SD card.

lmao, if you weren't a lazyass/pussy/dumbass you could have been playing pokemon already for free.

My dick is hard right now senpai. It's working again after formatting. Thank you user.

Show proof of hardness

I was, cutie. I ultimately like my bros on carts though.

I suppose then I should be asking, what would I need to do to have an access point for the latter?
basehax would work in this case, I suppose? Then I'd use httpwn to get Fieldrunners, unless slowhax doesn't need that?

Just got my n3ds in today that I bought for $160. Downgraded from 10.3 successfully and got a9lh on it working functionally. I'm pretty happy it all went smoothly. too bad i don't have my fucking sd card yet because i assumed usps' estimate for the n3ds delivery of saturday would be at least reasonable...

/hbg/ is made up of people with good intentions who get tired of answering the same questions repeatedly and explaining concepts that are self-explanatory.

>yet they just keep answering shit found in a9lh guide
lol

k

How do I clear Vita error log?

nice blog

That's just how it is. People don't like reading/are too retarded to figure shit on their own, if people here don't answer shit then people do the spam thing/pls respond.

Can I just update my a9lh and to play my cartridge moon? I've been playing the leaked version, and want to play online. I figured I should just transfer my save to the cart if I can.

Comfiest 3ds games to pirate?

Monhun, animal crossing

Can anyone help?

I'm trying to run a code through hans but whenever I click ok it just goes straight back to the brew page.

History deleter

Just report and ignore them.

Vita Toolbox.