So, where's the crash, guys???

So, where's the crash, guys???

Hill shills are in full blown hibernation

Trump is already making america great, he already bankrupted mexico and we are best buds with russia

She conceded late last night, which took away all the uncertainty.

No crash

>election uncertainty only comes from the election day outcome uncertainty
good try retard

Uncertainty creates volatility in the markets.

Go back to school, kid.

>So, where's the crash, guys???

My biotech holdings are having a fucking great day.

THANK YOU HILLARY FOR FUCKING UP A CAKEWALK ELECTION!!!

Dollar went up = good for exports

If you lose against trump you honestly dont deserve to live.

>No real plan
>Reposts memes on twitter
>Insults every person available
>Says idiotic things but then kind of goes back on them
>Literally a pol meme taken too far

HOW DO YOU LOSE??

That's the problem... fucking retard liberals and SJWs think that spreading hatred and race wars will some how win them votes.

There was never going to be a crash in the stock market. Right now, it's just instability. Be careful for when he starts discussing international trade.

I'd recommend investing in defense contractors (his plan to rebuild the military is gonna take a load of orders from them), infrastructure companies, and manufacturers (especially steel ones like US steel and nucor, who would benefit from his trade policy).

Only someone like hillary could've fucked this up...

That comes later

She was the worst possible candidate to run against him.

>Zero policy besides muh women muh sexism muh racism
>Has brain damage
>Can't even manage an email system
>2 people set to testify against her were mysteriously killed or died within a month of each other this year
>Helped cover up all of Bill's affairs and trips to pedo island and then ran as the women's candidate
>Insulted her cuck opponent instead of running with him and then picked a nobody for VP
>Voter burnout due to celebrities, Internet shills, and all other forms of media hammering it nonstop

Worst political campaign in history

I guess you loose by being an insufferable corrupt bitch who only cares about filling their own pockets, calling anyone who disagrees racists etc. and not caring about the American people.... or something like that.

Yeah, that IS true. But with all the endorsements and media attention and all I honestly expected Clinton to win...

It's just I never expected Trump to win.

I lost hope in his campaign many months ago when he kept saying dumb shit and insulting people.
I thought: "Ok very funny ha-ha but really I don't think someone this abrasive can get elected, this was a good run but hello president clinton. Trump will do even worse than Mitt Romney..."

EVERYTHING suggested this.

Still surprised he actually did it. He managed to pull through. Incredible.

this. Just wait until they start messing with the FED, trade deals, and China.

There's no crash yet because he has yet to issue his economic policy

I have strong belief trump is far more reasonable than he acted in the campaign.

He'll probably go back on most things or take a less extreme approach.

You're asking a board that is wrong about everything 100% of the time. Do you really expect them to have any hint of an answer for you?

LOL

Googled Mike Pence, saw this scrolling

can't make this shit up

Maybe if she didn't want to lose she shouldn't have colluded with the DNC to rig the game against her opponent. She has only herself to blame.

Any expected volatility?

Hoping to cash in with UVXY.

And how the hell did UVXY spike to $300 in june/July!?

B-But Trump is racist, how can this be happening?!?

You still don't get it, the media created an illusion of Democrat victory. The polls, news, big business and establishment politicians created the illusion that Hillary was in the lead, ironically (but not surprisingly) their safe spaces became an echo chamber. /pol/ did a very good job at examining this election, but I wasn't expecting it to be this much of a landslide despite being plugged in 24/7.

Can you fucking imagine what the poll results would have been if the news media had been even remotely fair in their coverage?

Trump would have won in a landslide.

If they actually went after Hillary it would have been a slaughter, but if they did that, they wouldn't have created a candidate like Trump in the first place. Pretty happy about the results, I had some money on the man and he didn't disappoint.

He was the strong horse in this election, and it surprised me a little that it wasn't obvious to people. The anecdotal evidence conflicted with everything the media was pushing.

Any advice for UVXY?

>UVXY

Hold for several years

Is today a record for best post-election day performance?

sure the SP is down,but many others are performing well. London seemed to be happy.

>Yeah, that IS true. But with all the endorsements and media attention and all I honestly expected Clinton to win...

And millions of normie Americans are now on their path to being redpilled on the media.

"why did CNN lie to me? Hillary had no chance of losing... the polls....the polls..."

>le american businesses are bad meme
Automation will not be fully implemented for decades. Manufacturing jobs coming back will be good for our economy and there's NOTHING you can do about it.

DOW just hit an all time high and the s&p is already rebounding

One again proving that economics is just made up bullshit and you can interpret it to whatever bias you hold

You're kidding....right!?

>I have strong belief trump is far more reasonable than he acted in the campaign.

This. The other thing was more joke

Hes making wall street great again and screwing over his main voter-base.

The real crash would have been if DEMS sweeped all 3. Since then they could actually have done politics that would have helped the poor on wallstreets expense.

Just look at what happens if you wait a couple of years. Get rid of emotion right now, drop all of your money in to it. And come back in 8 years.

How are these stocks related to UVXY, which was going down hill for a long time based off of volatility?

>cant read basic english
>tells me to go back to school
if you can't tell this is an obvious mega pump-dump you shouldn't even be here.

The crash happens when actual anti-free trade deals are signed.

This is the build up for the crash right now.

Fuck it just do whatever you want man.

If the crash happens, will this spike up?

If media coverage had been fair, which means being harsher to both sides, Trump would have lost. Media was definitely biased for the most part in Hillary's favor, but they also propped Trump up as a run of the mill, sane candidate, when that is demonstrably far from the case.

Got sources on the deaths and pedo things? not sceptical, just intrigued. I knew Shillary was more in bed with the establishment than Fritzl's daughter but that's flagrant even by her standards.

The media is such a sham.

I think just giving attention to trump and his antics made the difference. Nobody would have given a shit about Trump if every newest outrageous thing he said wasn't being debated, dissected, praised, condemned on every news network 24h/day.
Even then he lost the popular vote.

>about to graduate with my degree in petroleum engineering with rep controlled senate, house, and presidency

This is the most satisfying thing I've ever experienced in my life

CTR, libtards, triggered feminists, media drones, SJWs all BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I'm asian american, and I'm enjoying the fuck out of this.

so many nigger tears...

>That's the problem... fucking retard liberals and SJWs think that spreading hatred and race wars will some how win them votes.

It's funny that retarded hollywood celebreties are still out on Twitter today saying how much they hate white people, hate america, hate, hate, hate...

YOU PEOPLE ARE THE REASON TRUMP WON

these. they were dead wrong about everything, like always. idiots, losers. this is fantastic

British independence

LOL liberals complaining on Facebook today that Hilldog won the popular vote

The electoral college wasn't a new thing guise. I voted for Clinton but the brat behavior of butthurt SJWs holy fuck

I'm actually curious who he'll pick for his cabinet. That picking will probably tell more about his policy than his campaign altogether.

This is the kind of shit that happens when you stop enforcing FCC laws that are meant to protect the general public. You can thank Reagan for leading to this bullshit.

have to say I'm pretty surprised there wasn't one

I'm glad there wasn't obviously, but I was expecting it.

Ther is riots about it now/was a lil earlier

Spoiled fucking brats.

Its like we were saying, you get mediocrity with Hillary but you gotta take the risk on Trump to get the sick gains brah.

Kids will feel foolish when they don't have to pay 1000 a month for Healthcare and suddenly have factory jobs to pay for college.

>and suddenly have factory jobs to pay for college
how's that going to happen?

10/10 post

>Kids will feel foolish when they don't have to pay 1000 a month for Healthcare and suddenly have factory jobs to pay for college.

that's not going to happen, at least not in the way you're picturing it

Well California is the echo chamber of democrats. So democratic candidates will always win popular vote

He's already fixing the economy

good post desu

>tfw no stock market collapse

There was one, but the anti-crash measures kept it small. The rich then bought stocks at a discount.

it won't and the people working there are too stupid for college, but don't say anything. they're playing a long con.

I would say this is about half of it. The thing is she never defended the current administration that well to independents (when despite its flaws was in better state than what GWB left by quite a bit). She could of capitalized ,instead of namecalling, on explaining in detail some of his dumber statements and attack the GOP on its bad trackrecord of deficit spending. That being said, the fact she didnt explain Trumps economic policy issues in depth makes me question her understanding of economics as well. I honestly think she would have just left the issue to someone who worked with Bill.

She seemed to try and disconnect him from the GOP which gave her the opposite result she wanted. The things you mentioned along with a different kind of opposition that she has never seen and lack of a changing direction for her campaign made her lose.

To be fair there are a few issues Trump is right on, but how much of it is going to be changed is hard to say. We are in a position where unless we reduce important spending we are stuck in a deficit and the weird economy we a juggling today.

>tfw no "too big to fail" companies to invest in

You realize uvxy suffers from contango right?
You will lose money even if the vix goes up long term because of how vix derivatives are structured.

>Thinking that a GOP govt will fix tanking oil prices and oversupply.

Trump wants to lower corporate taxes and regulations.

Businesses that aren't Apple or (((finance))) are elated by this.

>Trusting this board to handle your finances
>Trusting Veeky Forums to choose your president

I mean, how could it be worse than it was?

But the dollar and crude prices are rising!