Dream Cars

Veeky Forums posts their dream cars that are relatively attainable
mine: 2017 black ram 1500 tradesman RWD with the v8

falling pretty hard for the "muh no power steering" meme

op here: i find it hard to imagine paying over 30,000 for a car, i have a 35,000 hard ceiling
but if i didn't, id buy a volvo

soon

all steering systems rely on mechanical advantage
and will have varying degrees of slack

A new Raptor (shorter cab) without all the glamour. It was pretty fun to drive.
>hahuhauh but it has EGOboost
i know i know..

pic fucking related

pretty lights!

>2014 mustang gt
>e32/39 540i
>FRS/BRZ

> being gay

One day i will own the working man's luxury vehicle.

can you get those in manual?

>can you get those in amulets?

kys retard

nope :( not for the tradesman trim level anyway

i personally wouldn't want a manual, but maybe the sport trim has one

>Attainable

lol >attainable

I fucking love my car, i just wish i went with a dohc/t56 setup instead

>one day

civic?

not shooting for the stars

but actually wrong pic

Dumbass

>not going bug-eye

I know i'm gonna get shit for this but these cars are beautiful and I could afford it within the next few years

>I could afford it within the next few years

fucking go for it dude

>but the rc?

>not being hawk-eye masterrace

Yea

>i'm gonna get shit for this
Veeky Forums
>but these cars are beautiful
thats the only opinion that matters

>but the rc?
What else could I get? I love seeing rc's in person

>Being a conformist piece of shit and needing le angreh eyes

I want to build the hell out of one of these soo bad. Even though their cheap now, storage is my problem.

top gear skewered it when it was released, said it wasn't even worth a lap time, i mean fuck clarkson but still

coupe or hatch? gen?

drive by one everyday my neighbor half built, its sitting at the end of his driveway

wish had space, time and money to finish it. body looks mint for rust belt

Honestly I never thought anyone took lap times into consideration when wanting to own a car...Also I like Clarkson but his opinion is not all that valuable. I currently own a Crossfire and we all know what he thought of that car

crossfire convertible is fucking brilliant

>~30k used
>would be much cheaper if they could still be sold in the USA

fucking RIP great cars

Toyota ZZW30.

I'm so close to getting one.

Have a base model unfortunately. But it's black and in immaculate condition. 6-speed too. Fucking love the shit out of this car. I wish Veeky Forums felt the same way

why the fuck would you want a tradesman instead of a laramie? why wouldn't you want a 4 door? wtf is wrong with you

>Silverado High Country
>same dream truck
Maaah nigga
I would either go for this or that Sierra Denali. But it seems the Silverado depreciates a bit faster so I might go for that.

300ZX Z32
2+0 TT
300ZX Z31 turbo
2012 Mustang GT
E30-E36 M3
Any year M5
3000GT VR-4
Lancer Evo IX MR
Hawkeye STi
Evo X
S2000
Civic SI sedan
Volvo S60R + 850 R
And a lot of other things.
>tfw all your dream cars can be had for relatively cheap

cause it's cheaper, simpler, i still get a v8 and there's enough room for me and my dog, or me my dog and my woman, no other doors/seats necessary

It helps the sierra's are a little bit more low-key with being nice trucks. But just something about the high country, mmph.

Dodge has always had the best looking single cab trucks after the S10 and SVT f-150 died off

>Volvo S60R + 850 R

I almost had one as my current car, just couldn't justify dropping 6 grand on an auto S60R
There's also another Volvo sedan, I think it's the S70, I really like that one

that's the one i had
1998 s70 glt
shit was indescribably awesome
auto's are ok in the old volvos, the turbo and the shift patterns made them insanely fun

Yeah I could never find one for sale. Local clerk at a gas station has one and won't even consider selling it lol. Just seems like perfect sleeper material.

MR2 AW11, preferably a post 87

One of these with the baby diesel and a camper in the back.

I will be copping soon enough lads ;)

A leveling kit, and removing the front air dam make that truck 100% better looking.

Right now?

BMW 330e
F-150 SVT Lightning
Porsche Boxster

what is the reasoning behind making the sides so tall? it looks like a raised minivan

2500 Dodge Ram Longhorn

once i get my new job it will be mine

This guy gets it.

Gimme that premium red, brown leather interior, and a 6.2, and I'm done.

Safety bullshit.

>cummins
great choice

not sure if sarcasm

I'd say no. Cummins makes just about the most bullshit reliable diesel motor around. They've powered war machines since World War One.

My dream truck would be a Silverado Body, Ford interior, Cummins engine and Allison transmission.

Not being sarcastic, I genuinely like the Cummins diesel.

Wish I knew why

holy balls is that a 2017 mkz coupe? do they fucking make that?

At first glance I thought it was a Continental.

>FORD

Nah senpai looks like shit. Just like

>RAM

sorry we have different preferences..

is that a Roush?

Someday I will have an a Double Cab Brute

>paying 100k for a V8
jeepfags, everyone

NSX

You know, I might just go for the High Country instead. Don't need all the fancy-yancy gizmos and tech the Denali has to offer really, it's nice but just not my kind of thing since I never really cared for over the top luxury vehicles that much. The 'Rado has all the things I need and it's country themed interior also fits well for the work i'll be using it for anyway lol.

it is a continental :/

well let me reword that.. at first glance, I thought it was a Continental sedan not a coupe.

>tfw I know this feel
>only really want aging sports cars and shitboxes the grand majority of which can be had for less than 20 grand or so tops
>still way too poor

A single rich person's luxobarge could fund my fleet of dream cars.

>being gay
Posts a 6 cylinder pigfat challenger.

C63 AMG on Rotiforms

get a job you faggots

these NEET dream car threads are pathetic

The nike logos unter the lights kills it for me, would be really nice otherwise.

First gen Pontiac Tempest. If I get a wagon I'll be able to turn it into a ute eventually. Also factory IRS and transaxle leaves me with a glimmer of hope that you can adapt Corvette drivetrain and suspension parts to it without having to cut up the entire chassis and floorpan.

mine is similar but I'd spend an extra $2500 over the most stripped tradseman with the lower rear gear and a posi to get a red express with the chrome wheels. get some lil'red express tribute graphics and fab some nice wood runners that fit into the stake pockets. Enjoy it and care for it until it's out of warranty then moderate drop on a slight rake, extended air dam, new lower profile tires, chrome side pipes with heat shields, ignition, intake, a shift kit and a tune.

it would be freedom as fuck.

>Silverado body
>not throwing an Escalade interior in there
If there's an upside to GM, it's that you can fit all sorts of things across their brands.

>also Cummins and not a Duramax
>wanting to miss out on that sweet V8 turbodiesel sound that also makes Scania fans in Yurop and Mack fans in Straya wet

I left out getting the interior reupholstered to resemble the original.

Just googled this pic, very similar to my vision

>stop sharing your fantasies on Veeky Forums you faggots
Fuck off buzzkill.

You know, I used to come into these threads and make lofty posts about classic muscle cars. Now that I've been working on cars for a while, I've realized my dream cars are my own cars, just much more heavily modified. I would much rather just build the cars I love than buy ones I've always wanted to sit behind the wheel of.

Literally just signed the contract for one so I dunno how much of a dream it still is.

inb4 bait

2012 ram 3500 w/6.7 Cummins

4wd, Crew cab , long bed , Laramie or above , with mild lift ~3 or 4 in

As a european: Any V8 truck really. A middle finger to all the 1 liter diesel econoboxes you see everywhere here.

an 06 monaro GTO for daily and an AW11 MR2 (which I would put new suspension/tires on) for touge

Great choice, my brother has one and I always look forward to him dropping it off for a few days cause I get to drive it around. Best daily you can get under 30k

He asked a legitimate question fucking cunts give him a legitimate answer or stop shit posting

My nigga. I'd get one in panda or maybe just full on black.

>Implying i give a hoot about performance

kek, i bet you drive some rusty piece of shit jap car that you think is cool because it's got a v8

>mfw

Dumbass retarded low IQ knuckle dragging idiot nigger

imagine having a fucking pickup truck as your dream car